Cape Town, South Africa
✟209,443.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
You said try cooking class. Are you joking. There will be all married woman as they want to learn to cook for their husbands.

And you know this how? You come across as though you're rejecting suggestions because you've decided that there are just going to be married women there.

Yes, it's true that a lot of people out there are married and trying to find someone who is single isn't always easy. The Singles forum wouldn't exist if it was. Many of us here fall into that unfortunate category of not being able to find someone, so you're not alone in your frustration.

There are other things in my life to enjoy.

Then do those things. You may not end up meeting someone that way, but there's also the possibility that you may. But the important thing is to be doing activities because you enjoy them and not because you want to meet women. The two aren't mutually exclusive as any social activity has with the potential to meet someone, but your main intention should always be the former.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟242,706.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
No need to drive to get around. You can either walk if places to go are within only few miles from your house or get around with bike if places are farther away.

Both may bore you at first but they'll grow on you eventually.
I need to learn the city better. I've been living here for almost 3 years, and still get confused.

God bless you

Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟241,369.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You said try cooking class. Are you joking. There will be all married woman as they want to learn to cook for their husbands.

I am about to throw in the towel for love. There are other things in my life to enjoy.
The point isn't to just meet single women. The point is to pick up a skill that will impress single women, and make you more confident, and added bonus, you'll be exposed to interacting with women more, getting more comfortable and successful at is, so that when you do meet a nice single lady, you'll be confident and able to successfully make a good first impression.

It's time to stop asking "how can I find the one?" and start asking how you can be worthy of the one.

And having other things in your life to enjoy is the second part of my suggestion. Find hobbies and things to enjoy, pick up new skills, improve yourself and your confidence. Enjoy your life, and see what happens.

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟382,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The point isn't to just meet single women. The point is to pick up a skill that will impress single women, and make you more confident, and added bonus, you'll be exposed to interacting with women more, getting more comfortable and successful at is, so that when you do meet a nice single lady, you'll be confident and able to successfully make a good first impression.

It's time to stop asking "how can I find the one?" and start asking how you can be worthy of the one.

And having other things in your life to enjoy is the second part of my suggestion. Find hobbies and things to enjoy, pick up new skills, improve yourself and your confidence. Enjoy your life, and see what happens.

I like Pedro's question:
"Have you asked anybody yet?" ^_^

Skills are good to cultivate, but maybe they have a shared interest or two. Something in common to talk about.

Upvote 0

ThisIsMe123

This And That
Mar 13, 2017
✟186,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I like Pedro's question:
"Have you asked anybody yet?" ^_^

Skills are good to cultivate, but maybe they have a shared interest or two. Something in common to talk about.

Just curious some people have skills, and stills struggle with the dating world. So...there's that.

• Agree
Reactions: Tony Ramirez
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums