Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I am a messenger for the Prophets. As my name of Keraz means.

It is their Prophesies which I promote here and in my logostelos.info website.
Their warnings of a coming Apocalypse are timely for us today, at 5992 years since Adam.

And Simon Magus claimed to be the great power.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟106,830.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Sorry I do not agree, if salvation is not like a lifeboat, then what is it? In past times when hell fire and damnation was preached, churches were full and many Christians came to a saving knowledge of God. How many believe the gospel in these days? Today's emphasis on an intellectual and liberal gospel is leading to an incomplete understanding of the gospel.

Salvation is the re-forging of family ties. In our sinful nature we are forever severed from God our Father. God the Son, Jesus redeemed us by paying the price of our sins so that we may once again be part of the family. Jesus as a man while on Earth had always use parables that closely relate to familial bonds.

The focus on fear of eternal damnation and torture cloud people from the bigger more important message on why Jesus came; for the love of us. You notice how Jesus open with "For God so loved the world" then only comes the part of "shall not perish" then only comes the part "remained condemned". The emphasis is one love first then the consequences. John 3:16-18

I'm not saying we should hide the part of hell when teaching the Gospels. We should always lead the people to God by the emphasis God Himself set forward, His love for us. Scaring a person to God is no different than paying protection money. Yes people will join but deep in their hearts will they truly understand why God saved them from hell.

Don't forget that it is not a numbers game. There will be those who will shout Lord Lord and God will hear them not. For their hearts are not with God but only in name.

Matthew 25:31-46

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟106,830.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
The word "prophetic" doesn't mean "stuff about the future", it means to proclaim on behalf of. Prophecy is not fore-telling, it is forth-telling. Telling forth, proclaiming. It's preaching, and preaching the truth of God.

That is a truly new insight to me. I have always seen prophecy as a telling of events to be (too much fantasy books I guess). Thanks, you have given me much to consider.

Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟299,607.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
And Simon Magus claimed to be the great power.
-CryptoLutheran
Well we wait to see if your prophecies will be fulfilled.
This is a typical 'Shoot the messenger' reaction.
I am NOT a Prophet; I post what the Prophets said. That you have no rebuttal other than abuse of the messenger, is very telling.

Do you know what the Lord has planned for our future? If you have a belief of how the end times will take place, then can you point to Bible verses that prove that?

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟747,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I am NOT a Prophet; I post what the Prophets said. That you have no rebuttal other than abuse of the messenger, is very telling.

Do you know what the Lord has planned for our future? If you have a belief of how the end times will take place, then can you point to Bible verses that prove that?

Sure. Jesus tells us not once, not twice, but several times that we can't know when He will return, that He returns when we do not know, and that it's not for us to know the times and seasons which the Father has purposed.

"But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only." - Matthew 24:36

"Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming." - Matthew 24:42

"He said to them, 'It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by his own authority.'" - Acts of the Apostles 1:7

So then one might say, "What about all the signs of the end?" to which I'd respond, what signs?

He says, very emphatically, that when sees wars, rumors of wars, nations rising against nations, natural disasters, disease, etc that these are not signs of the end. These are labor pains. They are the pains of a world suffering from sin. Such things happen, such things have always happened, and such things will continue to happen. So when we see bad things happen on the news, that's not a sign of the end, that's the the world we inhabit--a world which is crying out in pain for salvation.

"And Jesus answered them, 'See that no one leads you astray. For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.'" - Matthew 24:4-8

He then says what will befall His disciples,

"Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake. And then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another. And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. But the one who endures to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." - Matthew 24:9-14

The Church will face persecution, as they were first persecuted by the Jewish leadership as we see recorded in the Acts of the Apostles, and also the nations will rage against the Church--we see the start of this in the Acts, and it never really stopped. The stories of the martyrs throughout the ages are numerous. From the death of the Apostles Paul and Peter under Nero, to those who have received their martyr's crown under dictators all over the globe. As the Gospel goes forth, being preached, the Church continually faces opposition. The powers that be frequently turn to the use of violence and force to try and silence the Gospel. And yet, nevertheless, this Gospel keeps being preached, and it will continue to be preached throughout the world and to all nations right up until the end.

Matthew 24:15-28 is Jesus talking about the destruction of the Temple, and warns against being led astray by false messianic claims. When the Zealots took control of Jerusalem during the Jewish-Roman War they slaughtered the priests of the Temple and looted sacred objects. Josephus tells us that the Sanctuary ran red with blood and great was the desecration they caused.

Jesus is poignantly clear: Jesus isn't coming until He comes. But there are plenty of signs concerning the destruction of the Temple which He told His followers to look out for. And they did. They left and fled to Petra.

And finally, beginning in verse 36 Jesus point blank says no one knows. And when He continues to talk about His return and the Day of Judgment he describes it being like as it was in the days of Noah, people going about their business when, without warning, the flood came. It won't be preceded by signs, Jesus comes as a thief in the night. So, Jesus says, we should be like wise virgins who endure through the night with our oil lamps, we should be faithful servants who don't wait around but actually go about the Lord's work. For the Day will come, though we do not and cannot know when, when all will have to stand before King Jesus the Judge of the quick and the dead. He will separate the wheat and the tares, the sheep and the goats, He will say to those on His right, "I was hungry and you fed Me..." "Well done"; and to those on His left He will say, "I was hungry and you did not give Me food..." "I never knew you".

When Christ returns, St. Paul says in 1 Corinthians 15:22-28, the dead will be raised, the end comes, and God will be all in all. In 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 the Apostle says that when the Lord returns, the dead are raised, and those who are alive will join them and meet the Lord in the air as He comes in glory.

When all is then said and done, God shall make all things new: new heavens and new earth, God shall be all in all, and so shall we ever be with God and God with us. When at long last all the words of the Prophets have fully come to pass, and the glory of YHWH covers the earth like the waters cover the seas (Habakkuk 2:14), in that Day it shall be that justice rolls like a river and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream (Amos 5:24), the wolf will lay down with the lamb, the leopard with the young goat, the calf and the lion shall walk together, and the little child shall lead them (Isaiah 11:6), the lion shall eat straw like the ox, for no harm shall come to the mountain of YHWH (Isaiah 65:25), on that Day when God makes all things new, and wipes away every tear, for there is no more sorrow or death (Revelation 21:3-4), and the leaves of the tree of life shall be for the healing of the nations (Revelation 22:3).

Until Jesus comes, however, we don't know anything about what the future holds. So we are to be about our Master's business, and not twiddling our thumbs speculating about the future and pretending we know more than we do. That's what the unfaithful servant does (Matthew 25:24-27).

-CryptoLutheran

• Agree
Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,074,463.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am NOT a Prophet; I post what the Prophets said.

You seem to be interpreting what the prophets have said and posting your conclusions as fact.

That you have no rebuttal other than abuse of the messenger, is very telling.

I did not abuse you, I said we would wait and see.
I also have no intention of doing "Biblical maths" and trying to work out something in which I have no interest.
The Lord Jesus Christ will return again one day - fact.
He told his disciples that no one knows the day or hour, that it was not for them to know the times and seasons, Acts 1:8 and that the Son of Man would return when we did not expect him. He said that we were to be ready for his return, like the 5 wise virgins and servants who were found to be going about their master's business. He said we were to use our gifts wisely while he was away - parable of the talents. He told us to preach the Gospel and be his witnesses. All of this is also fact.

Jesus' words are good enough for me. We have work to do and a Gospel to proclaim.
Living for him, serving him, doing his will and staying close to him is how we will be ready for his return.

Do you know what the Lord has planned for our future?

I know what he wants me to do now, how he wants me to live and serve him today - and I know he will return one day. Even if I knew for certain that he would return in 6 months, 6 years or 60 years time and the exact sequence of events, that does not change, or excuse, how I serve him now.
"Give us each day our daily bread" - not "give us 12 months supply because Jesus is returning after that."

• Winner
Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟299,607.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Until Jesus comes, however, we don't know anything about what the future holds.
So you just ignore the more than a quarter of the Bible, all the Prophetic Word?
Jesus' words are good enough for me. We have work to do and a Gospel to proclaim.
Jesus gave us the Book of Revelation.

You both choose to reject and ignore a large part of scripture and what is worse, you actively preach against studying the Prophesies.
God will not reward anyone who treats His Word as of no use and value.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,074,463.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you just ignore the more than a quarter of the Bible, all the Prophetic Word?

Jesus gave us the Book of Revelation.

You both choose to reject and ignore a large part of scripture and what is worse, you actively preach against studying the Prophesies.
God will not reward anyone who treats His Word as of no use and value.

So because I'm not into playing Biblical maths, scrutinising prophecies and assuming they apply to us today, studying end times and do not agree with your interpretations, you are judging me as rejecting Scripture, ignoring it and treating it as of no value and preaching against the Bible prophecies?
Wow!
Well that judgement is wrong for a start; you know nothing about me.

Upvote 0

Trusting in Him

Oct 25, 2021
Devon
✟49,590.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

There any certain things taking place in the days in which we live, these are a sequence of things prophecied to happen. I think that we are probably still in the watching and waiting phase at the moment until we see more of the prophesied events happening. Telling people that disaster is looming is difficult to be sure of until more events are fulfilled.

My wife and I have some close friends who are not Christians and my wife keeps telling them that the Lord is returning soon. At the moment, that is all we can do until things progress to a more serious situation.

I do remember that when I was living somewhere else and the Yom Kippur war started and that a couple I knew and one of them who came from a Christian family started looking things up in the bible, because the situation concerned them. After everything had settled down afterwards they forgot all about it and just carried on as though nothing had happened.

It is my assumption that there are some people who are giving the present state of things in the world some thought and may even be considering their need to get right with the Lord. One of our friends keeps telling us that she is not interested in God, but every now and then she asks some quite meaningful questions. As of yet, she still says she is not interested, but we are still hoping!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
"But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only." - Matthew 24:36

If Jesus is GOD and all knowing (which he is) then there must be a mistranslation of this verse.

Upvote 0

Hmm

Hey, I'm just this guy, you know
Sep 27, 2019
Shropshire
✟186,379.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
If Jesus is GOD and all knowing (which he is) then there must be a mistranslation of this verse.

Do you think Jesus knew the laws of Quantum Mechanics when He walked on Earth?

Upvote 0

Trusting in Him

Oct 25, 2021
Devon
✟49,590.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I wonder if you actually understand the context of that verse! In biblical times, the Bridegroom could not go to collect His bride until his father said that the time was right. The father of the bridegroom did not disclose the time at all, until all was ready!

I not only believe that this is not only correct, but that Jesus, is telling us that He is coming for His bride. Is that not a glorious thing to know!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟747,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

What did the Prophets write that hasn't either already been fulfilled, or won't be fulfilled until the Last Day? If I'm ignoring more than a quarter of the Bible then I'm sure you must have at least some examples of this.

Perhaps you are thinking of the book of Daniel which talks about Syrian Wars that preceded the Maccabean period. Perhaps you are thinking of the promises of Ezekiel concerning the return from Exile in Babylon and the rebuilding of the Temple which happened in the time of Ezra. Perhaps you're thinking about how God is drawing the nations to Mt. Zion through Jesus Christ by the preaching of the Gospel going out among the nations. The Prophet Isaiah, for example, speaks of the redemption of Assyria and Egypt, fulfilled in the Great Commission in the Coptic and Assyrian Churches. Perhaps you are thinking of prophecies concerning the destruction of the Temple. Or perhaps you are wrongly thinking that the Revelation of St. John is talking about "the end times" when he is in fact talking about his own time and the reality of these present fallen kingdoms who rage against the Church.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟747,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

No mistranslation. This is simply one of the paradoxes of the Incarnation that we must accept. Jesus Christ, the Eternal Word, the very Son of the Father, God of God, Eternal and Almighty became human. He who knows all things says He did not know this thing. He who adorned the trees with leaves was nailed on a tree. He who cannot suffer, suffered; He who cannot die, died. God became man. The Infinite and the finite. Truly God and truly human, eternally begotten of the Father as it pertains to His Deity, and born of the Virgin Mary as it pertains to His humanity. God was conceived in the womb of a mortal human woman, God became the Child of a human mother, Mary changed God's diapers, it was God who was wrapped in swaddling clothes and lying there in the manger. It was God that the magi sought and brought gifts of frankincense, gold, and myrrh. It was God who walked along the shores of the Sea of Galilee and grew up in Nazareth and was called the son of Joseph the carpenter. It was God who "grew in wisdom before both God and man". It was God who went out on a boat with some fishermen and then told them to come follow Him and He would make them fishers of men. It was God who was betrayed by Judas. It was God who was brought before the Sanhedrin. It was God who suffered under Pontius Pilate. It was God who was crucified. It was God who was buried. It was God who rose again. It is God who ascended and is seated at the right hand of God the Father.

His name is Jesus Christ, the God-Man.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟299,607.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
What did the Prophets write that hasn't either already been fulfilled, or won't be fulfilled until the Last Day? If I'm ignoring more than a quarter of the Bible then I'm sure you must have at least some examples of this.
The Sixth Seal remains unfulfilled, it will be the world changing event that commences the end times. leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.

An Explanation of the Sixth Seal: Revelation 6:12-17;

I watched as the Lamb broke the Sixth Seal, – At this moment a Coronal Mass Ejection will explode out from the sun. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1, Zephaniah 3:8, Jeremiah 23:19 Triggered by the attack onto Israel, as per Psalms 83, Psalms 11:4-6, Psalms 50:1-3, 2 Peter 3:7

There was a violent earthquake – The microwave effect of the short wave spectrum penetrates the earth’s crust, triggering worldwide earthquakes by tectonic plate movement. Haggai 2:6, Deuteronomy 32:22, Isaiah 26:18-20, Amos 8:8-9, Psalms 18:7

The sun turned black as a funeral pall – Acts 2:20 The approaching mass of the CME will obscure the sun. Joel 2:31, Amos 5:20

The moon became a red as blood – Joel 2:31 The superheated hydrogen plasma strikes the moon and causes a thermoluminescent reaction with the metallic oxides of the moon dust. As well as: the bright red reflection of the initial flash. Isaiah 30:26a

The stars in the sky fell like ripe figs – All our satellites crash to earth, this is a known effect of the pressure wave of a CME. Isaiah 34:4, Isaiah 28:2

The sky vanished like a scroll being rolled up – Our magnetosphere and atmosphere facing the sun are pushed aside by this multi billion ton pressure wave of superheated hydrogen plasma. Jeremiah 30:23, Isaiah 34:4, 2 Peter 3:7 & 10, Isaiah 51:6

Every mountain and island moved from their place – Tectonic plate movement caused by the microwave effect. Deuteronomy 32:22, Jeremiah 4:23-24, Habakkuk 3:6, Isaiah 13:13 Also may cause a magnetic pole reversal.

Everyone from high to lowly hid themselves – every person on earth will be terrified by what is coming and they scramble for cover. Ezekiel 7:15-19, Zephaniah 1:3 & 11, Luke 21:25-26

They called out: Hide us from the wrath of the Lamb – People will dive for cover and most will survive, as they see this disaster approaching. The main mass of a CME will take 24 - 36 hours to arrive on earth. Isaiah 2:19, Isaiah 28:21-22, Jeremiah 25:38, Luke 23:30

For the great Day of the Lord has come and who can stand? Deuteronomy 32:22, Ezekiel 7:7, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Joel 1:15.

This is the great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, prophesied over 100 times throughout the Bible, it is this terrible event that enables the establishment of a One World Government. But those who took heed of the warnings, Isaiah 26:20-21, took shelter and at the same time called to the Lord, trusting in His protection, Acts 2:21, 1 Peter 1:5, Psalms 68:1-3, Joel 2:32 & 3:16 and will receive the great blessings the Lord has for His faithful Christian people.

Upvote 0

Trusting in Him

Oct 25, 2021
Devon
✟49,590.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Mass coronal ejections release a massive clouds of charged particle, namely electrons and maybe magnric field disturbances as well. The earth has a certain level of protection from such event by virtue of it's magnetic field. In 1859 there was a particularly large mass coronal ejection event which struck a very large part of North America, known as the Carrington Event. It is a well known and well documented as well, if you wish to look it up. It induced extremely large current levels into fencing wire and telegraph wires causing them to melt. Non metallic materials and non conductive materials were not affected. Xrays and microwaves can be generated in neutron stars and these are generally stars which have colapased in upon themselves after a super nova.

Scienists believe that neutron stars are only formed from particularly massive stars undergoing a super nova. Our sun is not categoriesed as a large star and if it did develop into a super nova all life on earth would be destroyed and this would not be a limited and locallised effect. I used to work for a major British defence contractor as a design engineer and I have also worked quite extensively with microwave engineering. Earthquakes generally occur at great depths measured in miles and very often tens of miles. These levels of energy released at the centre of earthquakes are typically in the many hundreds of millions of megatons or even larger.

If you are expecting microwaves to penetrate to such depths to cause an earthquake, that is not scientically at all reasonable. I doubt if I am the only member of this forum from my sort of background and there probably will be others with sufficeint knowledge and understanding to confirm this. Just out of interest, where did you get this idea from. You sound like a reasonablly inteligent guy, who could easily have done a bit of fact checking, to see if this sounds reasonable, as much of this sort of infornation is readily available.

It is however, a scientifically reasonable fact that microwave beams created by neutron stars can theoretically travel across vast areas largely unattenuated and again can theoretically destroy living matter at distances of many light years distance and there would be no way of knowing it was coming, or no reasonable defence against it. I don't believe that there is any arguement against that, but in the vastness of space earth would be quite a small target and it has not happened so far.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟747,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
The Sixth Seal remains unfulfilled, it will be the world changing event that commences the end times. leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.

An Explanation of the Sixth Seal: Revelation 6:12-17;

I watched as the Lamb broke the Sixth Seal, – At this moment a Coronal Mass Ejection will explode out from the sun. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1, Zephaniah 3:8, Jeremiah 23:19 Triggered by the attack onto Israel, as per Psalms 83, Psalms 11:4-6, Psalms 50:1-3, 2 Peter 3:7

There was a violent earthquake – The microwave effect of the short wave spectrum penetrates the earth’s crust, triggering worldwide earthquakes by tectonic plate movement. Haggai 2:6, Deuteronomy 32:22, Isaiah 26:18-20, Amos 8:8-9, Psalms 18:7

The sun turned black as a funeral pall – Acts 2:20 The approaching mass of the CME will obscure the sun. Joel 2:31, Amos 5:20

The moon became a red as blood – Joel 2:31 The superheated hydrogen plasma strikes the moon and causes a thermoluminescent reaction with the metallic oxides of the moon dust. As well as: the bright red reflection of the initial flash. Isaiah 30:26a

The stars in the sky fell like ripe figs – All our satellites crash to earth, this is a known effect of the pressure wave of a CME. Isaiah 34:4, Isaiah 28:2

The sky vanished like a scroll being rolled up – Our magnetosphere and atmosphere facing the sun are pushed aside by this multi billion ton pressure wave of superheated hydrogen plasma. Jeremiah 30:23, Isaiah 34:4, 2 Peter 3:7 & 10, Isaiah 51:6

Every mountain and island moved from their place – Tectonic plate movement caused by the microwave effect. Deuteronomy 32:22, Jeremiah 4:23-24, Habakkuk 3:6, Isaiah 13:13 Also may cause a magnetic pole reversal.

Everyone from high to lowly hid themselves – every person on earth will be terrified by what is coming and they scramble for cover. Ezekiel 7:15-19, Zephaniah 1:3 & 11, Luke 21:25-26

They called out: Hide us from the wrath of the Lamb – People will dive for cover and most will survive, as they see this disaster approaching. The main mass of a CME will take 24 - 36 hours to arrive on earth. Isaiah 2:19, Isaiah 28:21-22, Jeremiah 25:38, Luke 23:30

For the great Day of the Lord has come and who can stand? Deuteronomy 32:22, Ezekiel 7:7, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Joel 1:15.

This is the great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, prophesied over 100 times throughout the Bible, it is this terrible event that enables the establishment of a One World Government. But those who took heed of the warnings, Isaiah 26:20-21, took shelter and at the same time called to the Lord, trusting in His protection, Acts 2:21, 1 Peter 1:5, Psalms 68:1-3, Joel 2:32 & 3:16 and will receive the great blessings the Lord has for His faithful Christian people.

It sounds like I haven't ignored a quarter of the Bible like you claimed. I just don't agree with you.

-CryptoLutheran

• Prayers
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟299,607.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
If you are expecting microwaves to penetrate to such depths to cause an earthquake, that is not scientically at all reasonable.
Deuteronomy 32:22 says there will be penetration to the depths of the mountains.
From this and many other prophesies about the great and terrible Day the Lord sends His wrath, it seems there will be massive tectonic plate shifts. Revelation 6:14b
Just out of interest, where did you get this idea from. You sound like a reasonablly inteligent guy, who could easily have done a bit of fact checking, to see if this sounds reasonable, as much of this sort of infornation is readily available.
I have studied for years what the effects of a massive, earth directed explosion of the suns surface would do to our civilization. Many helio-physicists are very reticent to say how bad it could be. Some say how we could be back to 1800's technology, but the Bible Prophets tell us; graphically and vividly, how shocking and world changing it really will be.

THE LORDS WRATH – how will it happen?
This much prophesied, still to come, Lords Day of vengeance and wrath – will happen at the same time as an attack against Israel. Psalms 7:12-16, Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12 People think there may be a nuclear exchange, but what is more certain is what the prophets say:
Jeremiah 50:25 The Lord opens His armoury and brings forth the weapons of His wrath, for this is His work to be done in the lands of the godless peoples.
Isaiah 34:5 For My sword appears in heaven, it descends in judgement.
Psalm 11:4-6 The Lord is in heaven, raining fiery coals onto the wicked.
Isaiah 66:15-16 See, the Lord is coming in fire, like a whirlwind. He will judge with fire, His sword will test mankind and many will be slain by Him.
Isaiah 33:10-12 Now I shall arise, says the Lord, I will exalt Myself. You will be as chaff and stubble, a wind like fire will consume you. Whole nations will be heaps of white ash, like thorns cut down and set on fire.
Psalm 144:5-6 Lord, part the heavens. Make lightning flashes far and wide.
Isaiah 30:30 Then the Lord will make His voice heard in majesty...descending in fierce anger with devouring flames of fire amid storms and hail.
Jeremiah 30:23-24 See what a scorching wind has gone out from God, a sweeping whirlwind which whirls around the heads of the wicked. The Lords fierce anger is not to be turned aside until He has fully accomplished His purposes. In Days to come you will understand.
Isaiah 29:5-6 Yet, the horde of Your enemies will crumble into dust, fly away like chaff. Suddenly in an instant punishment will come from the Lord, with storms, thunder, earthquakes and great noise and a flame of devouring fire.
Isaiah 9:19 The land is scorched by the Lord, the people are like fuel for the fire.
Isaiah 10:17 The Light of Israel will become a fire, its Holy One a flame, which, in one day will burn up and consume His thorns and briars.
Isaiah 30:26-30 On the Day that the Lord saves His people, the sun will shine with seven times its usual brightness and the moon will be as bright as the sun.
See; the Lord comes from afar, His anger blazing and His doom heavy. His lips are charged with wrath and His tongue is a devouring fire. His breath is like a torrent in spate. He sieves out the nations for destruction.
Isaiah 63:1-6

What these (and many other) prophecies, seem to be describing is sunspot activity.
Maybe the sun is building up to a huge Coronal Mass Ejection, something we do experience with minor CME’s. They happen very suddenly and unexpectedly, reaching earth within hours and are capable of causing enormous damage and deaths worldwide.
All electrical and communications systems, industry, transport; our modern infrastructure could be destroyed, or at least severely damaged. Armies would be back to 1800’s technology.

A CME explosion of the suns surface, as described in Isaiah 30:26, with the sun flashing 7 times brighter, would be one of unprecedented magnitude and would literally cause all the graphically prophesied effects. For example; the moon would shine bright red as it reflects this sun explosion and our satellites would crash to the earth, like ripe figs falling.
Ref: logostelos.info

Upvote 0