Disciple of Jesus
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
✟146,199.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They all do. I've had the opportunity to browse the CIA library. Americans would be astounded at the dirt the US has done in the world.

I hope Trump can lead America to right direction. America is one of my favorite countries, because it has had the second-best constitution. It has been sad to see it to be weakened and that America has done many wrong and bad things. But I believe there is still opportunity to repent and do what is good and right.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,476,263.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hope Trump can lead America to right direction. America is one of my favorite countries, because it has had the second-best constitution. It has been sad to see it to be weakened and that America has done many wrong and bad things. But I believe there is still opportunity to repent and do what is good and right.

If "repent and do what is good and right" could have happened for a worldly nation in this fallen world, it would have happened under Carter. But nobody wanted to repent and do what is good and right.

What in Trump's history would make you think Trump is going to lead the country to "repent and do what is good and right?"

Upvote 0

Disciple of Jesus
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
✟146,199.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...What in Trump's history would make you think Trump is going to lead the country to "repent and do what is good and right?"

I don’t know Trump personally. But he has not started wars, at least not yet. He seems to be against wars. He seems to be against communism. Doesn’t seem to support abortions. Is not acting like “liberal”. And appreciates beauty. I think those mean he can be quite righteous, at least more righteous than many.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0