Should there be a wide ranging ban of facial recognition technology?

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes, and their "social credit" system is creepy, at best.
Creepy? The ultimate in eliminating free expression. Kinda like the medieval church. :) If she floats she is a piece of wood.. I mean a witch.

• Haha
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

zephcom

Jul 9, 2017
Pacific Northwest
✟87,947.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
Creepy? The ultimate in eliminating free expression. Kinda like the medieval church. :) If she floats she is a piece of wood.. I mean a witch.

Do you suppose they were inspired by the Inquisition?

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Do you suppose they were inspired by the Inquisition?
One could ask... who inspired the Inquisition? Using fear has always been a tool of the powerful. Of course the powerful among man are those with the biggest sticks while in the Kingdom it is just the opposite.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zephcom

Jul 9, 2017
Pacific Northwest
✟87,947.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
That begs... who inspired the Inquisition? Using fear has always been a tool of the powerful. Of course the powerful among man are those with the biggest sticks while in the Kingdom it is just the opposite.
I've reached the conclusion that few, if any, people now even care about the Kingdom. People only care that they get their way in all things political and let the suffering fall where it may.

But that is just me.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I've reached the conclusion that few, if any, people now even care about the Kingdom. People only care that they get their way in all things political and let the suffering fall where it may.
That kinda started a long time ago. Even the early church took that path and it stuck.

Upvote 0