Should SDA's attend synagogue on Shabbat if early Jewish believers did?

pasifika

Apr 1, 2019
Waikato
✟163,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the question is WHY do you need grace if there is no law?!?!?
Grace didn’t come because of the law But because we are dead in our Sins and Gods loves for us...the law just revealed that we are sinners that’s it!

Upvote 0

pasifika

Apr 1, 2019
Waikato
✟163,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope.. wrong answer. I did not ask you where God's grace comes from. Did you want to try again? I asked you how can you have Gods Grace if you do not have God's law? or Why do you need Gods grace if there is no law?
Well that is a wrong question Because Gods Grace does not dependent on the Law for it to come to us..Gods Grace is because Gods love for us..Is about His sovereign choice for whosoever He loves before anyone is born into this world...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Grace didn’t come because of the law But because we are dead in our Sins and Gods loves for us...the law just revealed that we are sinners that’s it!

But you say there is no law so why do you need grace?

• Agree
Reactions: LoveGodsWord
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

Sin is the TRANSGRESSION of the LAW...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I said Grace is Not dependents on the law...is dependent on Gods sovereignty choice...

if it does not depend on the law then why do you need it if there is no sin, because sin is the transgression of the law

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

But if the law revealed our sin and sin is the transgression of the law then why do you say that grace did not come because of the law. You say there is no law now so what do we need grace for?

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmm... nope what I was saying is what you are quoting from nothing more and nothing less. We are saved by grace through faith and not of ourselves, it is a gift of God and not of works lest any man should boast *Ephesians 2:8-9. OBEDIENCE to God's LAW is not how we are saved it is the FRUIT faith of one that is already been given Gods promise of salvation and the fruit of God's work in us *PHILIPPIANS 2:13 as we BELIEVE and FOLLOW his WORD. If our faith has no fruit it is dead *JAMES 2:18-20; 26 and our tree will be cast down and thrown into the fire *MATTHEW 3:10; 7:19-20; 13:49-50. These are God's Word not mine. What do you think they mean?

I have summarised your position accurately.

Your spin on scripture is that confirmation of conversion includes being able to see the fruit of keeping the law including command #4.

Almost all folks on CF do not feel obliged to heed your spin to keep #4 and you insist they will go to hell.

Next...

Upvote 0