✟15,774.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Seriously? you need to do more research

The mentality against non Jews The bombing of babies so they won’t grow up to become enemies
The religious ideology that make them surperior race
Racism
above all
Above the law
Unmercifully
They are creating the state of Israel by blood
The list goes on and on

Are you a Christian or Zionist ? I’m pro Christian values on a Christian forum .. you?

I'll say first that Christian Zionism is heresy and I'll be looking to post more on that subject here in the future.

There is truth in your post about Judaism here. Such things exist in Talmud and Kaballah. I've seen some rabbis teach that Germans are Amalek (who the 188th positive commandment says to wipe from the earth) and that Christians/Christian countries including the United States are Esau and will be destroyed. Further, that Christianity is idolatry and that the Torah teaches to execute idolaters.

• Agree
Reactions: dfw69
Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If hamas stop, Israel stops. See?

and as long as hamas keeps being terror, they will be stopped.
It’s not that simple..Zionist are not stopping till greater Israel is established and a Messianic age is created because they believe It’s Gods will … so they kill in the name of God … it’s not a new concept

Reactions: LovesOurLord
Upvote 0

LovesOurLord

Jun 19, 2018
Denver
✟15,774.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Reactions: dfw69
Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'll say first that Christian Zionism is heresy and I'll be looking to post more on that subject here in the future.
Yes I agree Christians should not have anything to do with the immoral slaughter of Palestinians and the Zionist agenda to establish the messianic age

There is truth in your post about Judaism here.

Thank you :)
Such things exist in Talmud and Kaballah.
Yes
I've seen some rabbis teach that Germans are Amalek (who the 188th positive commandment says to wipe from the earth)
I wonder who Zionist will be targeting next by claiming that nation or race is Amalek

What was Amalek spiritually speaking?

and that Christians/Christian countries including the United States are Esau and will be destroyed.
Yes I’ve heard this for some time now

Why Esau ? I mean it’s not a lineage … it’s more spiritual right? Do they label us Esau because some teach we sold our birthright in Judaism to Jesus and Christianity?

Further, that Christianity is idolatry and that the Torah teaches to execute idolaters.
I’ve heard that too .. they make themselves judges over Gods creation because it’s written they are going to rule as God or with God …

According to Torah Christians are not in idolatry because we follow Gods Son as God wants us to .. they do not believe God has a Son

But Sadly God is not with Zionist..if they rebuild the temple it will be evident Gods presence will not be there … they may try to fake his presence in the future … But we know gods presence will not return to the temple until Jesus returns to them then God will be with Israel

But we as Christians should not take necessary step to self fulfill prophecy nor to build a temple in hopes that God presence returns or that it will help along the process for the end times to fall and to bring down Jesus… Yet perhaps some do as it is written..” why do they desire the day of the Lord?”

perhaps some fanatics make a covenant with death for Israel’s greater good … seems scripture suggests so

Your thoughts on these things?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will point out there that Israel helped the found Hamas and that it has continued to support Hamas to throw a wrench into two-state talks because Israeli hard-liners want all the land and the Palestinians removed.

For years, Netanyahu propped up Hamas. Now it’s blown up in our facesThe premier’s policy of treating the terror group as a partner, at the expense of Abbas and Palestinian statehood, has resulted in wounds that will take Israel years to heal from

You speak truth …

Reactions: ChurchBuilder
Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
www.nytimes.com › 2023 › 10 › 13 › business › israel-hamas-misinformation-social-media-x.html

In Israel-Hamas War, Truth and Fiction Is Hard to Discern on Social ...

Oct 13, 2023The war between Israel and Hamas has spawned so much false or misleading information online — much of it intentional, though not all — that it has obscured what is actually happening
============================
www.usatoday.com › story › news › world › 2023 › 10 › 11 › 2023-israel-hamas-war-fact-check-roundup › 71134162007

Roundup: What's true and what's false about the 2023 Israel-Hamas war

Oct 11, 20231:02 An array of false and misleading claims have spread widely on social media in the midst of the Israel-Hamas conflict.
You really should look at the personal testimonials of Jews and Palestinians … and quit being one sided

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟338,010.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I’m against the abomination Zionist are committing against the innocent

I do not condone war bombing and killing
Are you against the abomination Hamas committed against the Jews? Do you condone them cutting off babies heads, raping women and burning people alive?

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟338,010.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Terrorist are the Zionist …the enemy was purposely created through persecutions fighting for survival

Imagine Hitler persecuting Jews to take all their belongings and pushing them into gettos and calling all the uprisers against Nazism terrorist and extermination of the entire race

That’s what Zionist are doing to establish a supreme race because they believe they are chosen of God

It’s an Abomination
Who exactly are the Zionist in Israel? Like what percentage?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟338,010.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Hamas are paid mercenaries used by Zionist gov to create an enemy its a false flag
Where do you come up with this stuff?

Israel was doing what many believe they should have been doing, which was try to help the Palestinians in order to try and bring about peace in the region. Only it tuned out you can't make peace with a terrorist organization that has called for your extermination. But at least they tried, to their their own detriment.

I mean the Palestinians have cartoons teaching kids to hate and kill the Jews. You would think the Israeli's would realize you can't really negotiate with people like that. But I guess they can be just as ignorant as everyone else.

• Agree
Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you against the abomination Hamas committed against the Jews? Do you condone them cutting off babies heads, raping women and burning people alive?
No I don’t condone such practices but there is no evidence of them committing such practices….it’s a boggie man story to put fear so that when Zionist unmerciful bomb Gaza it’s justified… but the nations of the world are not buying the propaganda coming from Zionist …

The heart of Zionism towards their neighbors is stone

• Haha
Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who exactly are the Zionist in Israel? Like what percentage?
Idk but those in power who are in bed with the US gov are all Zionist and perhaps the US gov are Zionist as well … who knows how far the ideology goes …

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where do you come up with this stuff?

Israel was doing what many believe they should have been doing, which was try to help the Palestinians in order to try and bring about peace in the region. Only it tuned out you can't make peace with a terrorist organization that has called for your extermination. But at least they tried, to their their own detriment.

I mean the Palestinians have cartoons teaching kids to hate and kill the Jews. You would think the Israeli's would realize you can't really negotiate with people like that. But I guess they can be just as ignorant as everyone else.
The truth is being revealed by Zionist actions caught in videos and by many testimonies of some idf members and Palestinians prisoners and righteous Jews and even civilian Jews living in Israel

You wish to remain blind so be it

• Haha
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I defend the greatest common good, which today, would be the surrender, and the replacement of the Hamas terrorist organization.

Protesters for a "free Palestine" should sit down. First things first.
Okay, that’s a valid opinion.
So, it it your opinion, (as well) that Israel had done nothing to have provoked this war?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Why are hamas fighting ? For freedom? Not according to hamas statements.
For someone else's freedom ? Not according to hamas statements.
For why ? Because they are paid to ? Maybe?
Because someone is prompting them to ? Likely - many actions are because someone pushes or tricks someone into the action.
Can hamas win ?
Obviously no.
They are just making more enemies, and increasing their own culpability/guilt.
Do you seriously think that Hamas has no issues for which they are fighting?
Do you think that they are just “bad people” who want to kill Israelis?

Why did indigenous Americans fight the USA?

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟338,010.00
Faith
Pentecostal
No I don’t condone such practices but there is no evidence of them committing such practices….it’s a boggie man story to put fear so that when Zionist unmerciful bomb Gaza it’s justified… but the nations of the world are not buying the propaganda coming from Zionist …

The heart of Zionism towards their neighbors is stone

I think the conspiracy forum is that way ------>

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟338,010.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Do you seriously think that Hamas has no issues for which they are fighting?
Do you think that they are just “bad people” who want to kill Israelis?

Why did indigenous Americans fight the USA?
Israel has no interest in governing Gaza. Why would they? Everytime they were attacked by the end of the war the had more territory than when it started. And they gave it back.

No Hamas has no real issues worth choosing babies heads off. They do just want to kill Jews. Man it's in their manifesto. They don't believe Israel has a right to exist. They teach their children to kill Jews. They have kids cartoons about murdering Jews. They have a culture of blood and death. They love death like the rest of us love life. Those are THEIR OWN WORDS.

YES they are bad people who just want to kill Jews.

• Agree
Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Israel has no interest in governing Gaza. Why would they? Everytime they were attacked by the end of the war the had more territory than when it started. And they gave it back.

No Hamas has no real issues worth choosing babies heads off. They do just want to kill Jews. Man it's in their manifesto. They don't believe Israel has a right to exist. They teach their children to kill Jews. They have kids cartoons about murdering Jews. They have a culture of blood and death. They love death like the rest of us love life. Those are THEIR OWN WORDS.

YES they are bad people who just want to kill Jews.

the fake news of 40 babies having their heads cut of was retracted ...

Upvote 0