Should Christians support Rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple.

Should Christians support Jerusalem Third Temple?

• Yes... the words of Ezekiel must come to pass.

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • No.... it will lead to the rise of the Anti-Christ fellow.

• Yes.... living waters will flow from the restored Third Temple.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • No... Christians must not support animal sacrifice.

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • I am not certain but I will research this question further.

• No... this could cause a war to break out.

Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you saying one day this will be extended to gentiles who do not believe as well?

I don't want to confuse things
But after the first resurrection john5 shows that in the end, when all will hear the voice of the son of GOD, all who died who did not have a part in the first resurrection will be raised to be judged according to their works

They didn't believe while they lived and so they were "Gentiles"
But they will be raised to be judged

and whoevers name is found in the book of life, will be raised to life

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Oddly Today, those who practice Christianity are True Israel, while those who practice Judaism are genetic gentiles, excluded from any covenant relationship with the living God.
The Jews through Abraham never stopped being God's chosen people. That covenant is going no where. It is eternal.

• Agree
Reactions: miknik5
Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Oddly Today, those who practice Christianity are True Israel, while those who practice Judaism are genetic gentiles, excluded from any covenant relationship with the living God.
Now that is wrong.

• Agree
Reactions: miknik5
Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Jews through Abraham never stopped being God's chosen people. That covenant is going no where. It is eternal.
HE reserved a remnant
And HE will when the full numbers in CHRIST are complete reopen the eyes of HIS FIRST love, Israel

Though not all who say they are of Israel are of ISRAEL

GOD knows the distinction between physical and spiritual Israel

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Before he turned to Christ.

So does not Christ saving Paul and justifying him (declaring him righteous) mean anything less then?

If Christ didn't or wouldn't forgive each of us, we would all be on the fast track to "H E double toothpick".

My point is: if Paul killed Christians before His conversion, then what is all this Christian/Moslem/Jew stuff. None of these have any merit of their own.

Psa 75:4 I said unto the fools, Deal not foolishly: and to the wicked, Lift not up the horn:
Psa 75:5 Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck.
Psa 75:6 For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
Psa 75:7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.

For Paul was killing Christians, and years latter he was writing about love and fleeing from His own people.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My point is: if Paul killed Christians before His conversion, then what is all this Christian/Moslem/Jew stuff. None of these have any merit of their own.

Psa 75:4 I said unto the fools, Deal not foolishly: and to the wicked, Lift not up the horn:
Psa 75:6 For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.

For Paul was killing Christians, and years latter he was writing about love and fleeing from His own people.
He would that he be cut off for the sake of his people

But he knew that GOD's salvation through faith in JESUS CHRIST didnt work that way

All men need to come to the FATHER through JESUS CHRIST and could not come any other way

Paul couldn't "loan", "trade", "give", "transfer" his salvation to another man

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Well the Pharisees killed Jesus so you think it's weird they'd go after His apostles?

I'm sorry. Maybe I'm not understanding

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well the Pharisees killed Jesus so you think it's weird they'd go after His apostles?

I'm sorry. Maybe I'm not understanding

Christ told His disciples that that they would be persecuted just as He was.

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
He would that he be cut off for the sake of his people

But he knew that GOD's salvation through faith in JESUS CHRIST didnt work that way

All men need to come to the FATHER through JESUS CHRIST and could not come any other way

Paul couldn't "loan", "trade", "give", "transfer" his salvation to another man

Php 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Php 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
Pail spoke only to a believing body in Christ

We are GOD's workmanship created in CHRIST JESUS unto good works which GOD prepared in advance that we should walk in

The scripture you quoted above (Philippians 2:12?

What is the second line of that scripture?

What does Philippians 2:13 say but

"for it is GOD who worketh in you to will and to do HIS good pleasure'

Not all are in CHRIST JESUS
One would have to believe THE GOSPEL first

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Pail spoke only to a believing body in Christ

We are GOD's workmanship created in CHRIST JESUS unto good works which GOD prepared in advance that we should walk in

The scripture you quoted above (Philippians 2:12?

What is the second line of that scripture?

What does Philippians 2:13 say but

"for it is GOD who worketh in you to will and to do HIS good pleasure'

Not all are in CHRIST JESUS
One would have to believe THE GOSPEL first

If you would like to take this further, then lets do a word study.

Php 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

What is His good pleasure?

2Th 1:11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:

His goodness is His pleasure, and what is His goodness

Rom 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
Rom 15:14 And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.

Goodness is food and the food that fuels faith is the food of righteousness:

Mat 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Jer 3:15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

This food is to learn to do God's will and this is SPIRITUAL food, and the Spirit has a characteristic of fear and trembling that comes to those who learn and do the will of God:

Jer 33:9 And it shall be to me a name of joy, a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth, which shall hear all the good that I do unto them: and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and for all the prosperity that I procure unto it.

Remember, faith comes by hearing, and hearing from the Word of God.
According to Jeremiah, the goodness of God is the grain, wine, and oil.

Jer 31:12 Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.

Paul warned in Romans that if the Gentiles did not continue in His goodness, that they would be cut off:
The grain, wine, and oil, is the goodness of God. The prophet Joel said that they would be Cut Off:

Joe 1:9 The meat offering and the drink offering is cut off from the house of the LORD; the priests, the LORD'S ministers, mourn.
Joe 1:10 The field is wasted, the land mourneth; for the corn is wasted: the new wine is dried up, the oil languisheth.

Without grain, wine, and oil, there can be no grain offering and drink offering.

I hope your still following me here, and maybe I will stop here for questions if you want? Because this is critical to understand.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Christ told His disciples that that they would be persecuted just as He was.
I'm not getting how this ties back to the post I replied to about Christian/Jewish/Muslim stuff (post #186). I also don't understand your reference to Psa 75:4-6

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
IMHO, this verse is one very misunderstood. I did a pretty thorough study on it a while back and the word "fear" as translated can also mean "reverance" and not fear as in what we consider being scared.

So Paul is saying to look at themselves and make sure they are saved and give their salvation all the time and respect it deserves.

This is not "fear" used as we know it in our English language

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you would like to take this further, then lets do a word study.

Php 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

What is His good pleasure?

2Th 1:11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:

His goodness is His pleasure, and what is His goodness

Rom 15:13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
Rom 15:14 And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.

Goodness is food and the food that fuels faith is the food of righteousness:

Mat 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Jer 3:15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

This food is to learn to do God's will and this is SPIRITUAL food, and the Spirit has a characteristic of fear and trembling that comes to those who learn and do the will of God:

Jer 33:9 And it shall be to me a name of joy, a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth, which shall hear all the good that I do unto them: and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and for all the prosperity that I procure unto it.

Remember, faith comes by hearing, and hearing from the Word of God.
According to Jeremiah, the goodness of God is the grain, wine, and oil.

Jer 31:12 Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.

Paul warned in Romans that if the Gentiles did not continue in His goodness, that they would be cut off:
The grain, wine, and oil, is the goodness of God. The prophet Joel said that they would be Cut Off:

Joe 1:9 The meat offering and the drink offering is cut off from the house of the LORD; the priests, the LORD'S ministers, mourn.
Joe 1:10 The field is wasted, the land mourneth; for the corn is wasted: the new wine is dried up, the oil languisheth.

Without grain, wine, and oil, there can be no grain offering and drink offering.

I hope your still following me here, and maybe I will stop here for questions if you want? Because this is critical to understand.
Sir
All in all
It will be not by power or by might but by HIS SPIRIT

If one declares to know HIM they should know HIS SPIRIT and reflect HIS GOODNESS and HIS MERCY and HIS GRACE

They should have grown up into the full measure of CHRIST and able to discern the difference between works wrought of the wrong kingdom from the works wrought in GOD

They shall be known by their fruits

In the last days many who professed his name will make manifest if it was only lip service

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm not getting how this ties back to the post I replied to about Christian/Jewish/Muslim stuff (post #186). I also don't understand your reference to Psa 75:4-6

Good enough, the talk about who is a real Jew or not and the Jews like Paul were so far away from God, but yet God raised up Paul for to do His work. So no matter how we feel about certain peoples or nations, it is God who raises one and sets the other down. And its not according to our own merit.

Upvote 0

Aseyesee

Apr 18, 2017
Norfolk, Virginia
✟59,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

According to Paul, a Jew is one who is this inwardly.

Upvote 0

Hethatreadethit

ClintR
Site Supporter
Dec 7, 2016
Foristell Mo.
✟118,834.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Sir
All in all
It will be not by power or by might but by HIS SPIRIT

If one declares to know HIM they should know HIS SPIRIT and reflect HIS GOODNESS and HIS MERCY and HIS GRACE

They should have grown up into the full measure of CHRIST and able to discern the difference between works wrought of the wrong kingdom from the works wrought in GOD

They shall be known by their fruits

In the last days many who professed his name will make manifest if it was only lip service

OK

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Good enough, the talk about who is a real Jew or not and the Jews like Paul were so far away from God, but yet God raised up Paul for to do His work. So no matter how we feel about certain peoples or nations, it is God who raises one and sets the other down. And its not according to our own merit.
I hear what your saying.

Personally, I stay very clear from being overly critical of the Jews because of these NT verses.

Genesis 12:2-3

2And I will make you a great nation, And I will bless you, And make your name great; And so you shall be a blessing; 3And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed." 4So Abram went forth as the LORD had spoken to him; and Lot went with him

Romans 9:6
6 But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel

God is not finished with Israel, that's for sure and that is one controversy I stay out of.

Upvote 0