Shot Down in Flames

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tom Mix

May 31, 2015
Earth, for now.
✟11,536.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Define shot down in flames. I consider "shot down in flames" to be when I pick up on somebody that they turn me down.

I get shot down two to three times a day and four or five time a day on the weekends, sometimes even by whole groups of women.

But the good part is that lots of time I succeed, but then later get shot down, but lots of times I once again succeed.

I think the hunt is just as fun as the rest of the game.

Upvote 0

Bristecom

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 13, 2011
Florida
✟10,410.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In 2009, since then I don't let myself be shot down in flames anymore. I'm protected. Impossible for anyone to shoot me down in flames.
I just realized something. I don't ask or even try, therefore I am never shot down. Is it a protection mechanism? I have shot down some ladies though... Sorry ladies.

Reactions: Messy2
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TonyLee

Nov 9, 2003
North Carolina
Visit site
✟8,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would not say in flames, but the last time that I remember someone turning me down was in 1994. She already had a boyfriend though, so she was just being faithful to him which was good. The time before that was I believe in 1992. She just did not want to go out. The same thing happened around the 1989/1990 time frame. I would have a more recent rejection if I had bothered asking anyone out in years. My last date was in 2003, and I have not bothered asking since.

Upvote 0