Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is not supposed to be a gap between the end of the 1335th day and the Second Coming. Are you talking about the dotted vertical line above "Jesus Returns" ? If so, I will fix it.

How's this?

View attachment 308028

That fixed it. Now it's clear, per the chart, that day 1335 and the 2nd coming are one and the same.

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Complete error.
There is only 1260 days from the AoD to the Return.
You can't even do math; the difference between 1260 and 1335, is 75 days.
Which is the exact time from the Return to the re-dedication of the Temple.

Matthew 24:29 proves that the return doesn't happen exactly at the end of the time involving the AOD. That time is in the past and that it is then in the time involving the sun going dark, etc. Following that time is then the sign of the Son of man in heaven followed by His actual return.

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days(obviously including what is recorded in Matthew 24:15) shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

The trib of those days are over and there is not a mention of the 2nd coming yet.

Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Now there is mention of the 2nd coming. It seems to me then, we have to fit 1260, 1290, and 1335 into this timeline that begins with Matthew 24:15 and ends with verse 30-31. Obviously, 1260 nor 1290 can parallel 1335. They have to precede it if math counts for anything.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟361,123.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Complete error.
There is only 1260 days from the AoD to the Return.
You can't even do math; the difference between 1260 and 1335, is 75 days.
Which is the exact time from the Return to the re-dedication of the Temple.
All of the timeframes have to fit within the infallible 7 year framework of Ezekiel 39.

Including the 2300 days, the 3 1/2 days, the 42 months, the time/times/half time, the 1260 days, the 1290 days, the 1335 days.

upload_2021-11-4_14-6-4.jpeg

upload_2021-11-4_14-6-48.jpeg

upload_2021-11-4_14-7-57.jpeg

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟295,383.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
All of the timeframes have to fit within the infallible 7 year framework of Ezekiel 39.

Including the 2300 days, the 3 1/2 days, the 42 months, the time/times/half time, the 1260 days, the 1290 days, the 1335 days.
I disagree.
You are extending the total of the second half of the final 7 years.
As for trying to shoehorn in the 2300 days, that is past and gone in the time of Antiochus. 167 to 164 BC.

The extra 30 days [1290] and 75 days [1335] of Daniel 12:11-12, will happen after Jesus Returns.
They fit with Atonement, to take place 30 days later and Hanukkah, when the Temple will be re-dedicated.
Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days(obviously including what is recorded in Matthew 24:15) shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Matthew 24:15 - the AoD in the Temple happens at the mid point of the final 7 years. Daniel 9:27 proves it.
Matthew 24:29-30 is contiguous, all on the same Day.

Upvote 0

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
3/ But the 'time wasn't near' at all. Nothing from Revelation 6:12 to the end has happened yet. If people think it has; they are deceived, there is no proof of any of it in the historical record.
Oh, really? So, you think Jesus hasn't been born yet and hasn't ascended to heaven yet? Wow, your beliefs are even more wacky than I thought.

Revelation 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

When do you suppose what is described in the above verse will happen?

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟295,383.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

When do you suppose what is described in the above verse will happen?
That is an obvious reference to ancient Israel and the birth and death of Jesus, all past as we all know very well. Just a flashback.

As for 'wacky beliefs'; thinking that Satan is bound and we are in the Millennium now, is the epitome of 'wackyness'.

Upvote 0

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is an obvious reference to ancient Israel and the birth and death of Jesus, all past as we all know very well. Just a flashback.
And it proves that what you said was false because you said nothing from Revelation 6:12 on has happened yet. Maybe you should be more careful about what you're saying.

As for 'wacky beliefs'; thinking that Satan is bound and we are in the Millennium now, is the epitome of 'wackyness'.
Nothing is more wacky than not acknowledging that Jesus is reigning now.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟361,123.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You are extending the total of the second half of the final 7 years.

You have mental block that the exact middle day 1260 is when the A.O.D. is setup to be worshiped.

I am not extending the second half (the exact second half of 1260 days). The A.O.D will be setup to be worship before day 1260.

The 1335 days is related to when Jesus returns, not the exact middle day of the 7 years.

Everything fits within the 7 years.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟361,123.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Of course Jesus is reigning, but He is not reigning from King David's throne and David's kingdom.

Isaiah 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

David's throne is in Jerusalem. And David's kingdom is Israel.

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

As to Acts 2, some are simply missing the point. The text never says Jesus is currently sitting on David's throne. The text indicates that God raised Him from the dead in order to fulfill this. Obviously, if Jesus remained dead instead, He could never fulfill it at anytime whatsoever. Amils in particular act as if Christ's coming only involves one advent rather than two, even though they clearly know it involves 2 advents, yet they still try and cram everything into the first advent.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟295,383.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hebrews 10:12-13 Christ; having offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, took His seat at God's right hand. Where He now waits for His enemies to be made His footstool.
The truth of where Jesus is and what He waits for.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟295,383.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You have mental block that the exact middle day 1260 is when the A.O.D. is setup to be worshiped.
Not so. I go by what the Bible says; Daniel 9:27 plainly says that he; the Anti-Christ, will stop the offerings after one half of the final 7 years is spent. Is completed, not before or after.
Proved by Revelation, where several verses tell us about the second half of the final 7 years, being exactly 1260 days, or 42 months, or 3 1/2 years.

Douggg, we have been over this and other issues, such as the 'rapture to heaven', and you just ignore any refutation and proofs that you are wrong.
As 1 Corinthians 3:13-15 says; everyone's works will be tested. If it fails the test, true Christian people will escape, but only be passing thru the fire of Judgment.

Upvote 0

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In Acts 2:29-36 Peter indicated that it was Christ being RAISED UP from the dead that made Him to be RAISED UP to David's throne. Your carnal way of thinking is not allowing you to see that the fulfillment of Jesus being raised up to sit on David's throne is spiritual.

This is similar to how Premils don't recognize that God's promises made to Abraham's seed were made to Christ as well as all of those who belong to Christ even though Paul specifically said so in Galatians 3:16,29. Premils refuse to accept the New Testament spiritual applications of Old Testament prophecies because of their carnal way of thinking.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟361,123.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In Acts 2:29-36 Peter indicated that it was Christ being RAISED UP from the dead that made Him to be RAISED UP to David's throne. Your carnal way of thinking is not allowing you to see that the fulfillment of Jesus being raised up to sit on David's throne is spiritual.
Isaiah 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

What was David's kingdom? What nation?

Ezekiel 37, partly fulfilled...

21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

yet to be fulfilled.....

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟361,123.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Not so. I go by what the Bible says; Daniel 9:27 plainly says that he; the Anti-Christ, will stop the offerings after one half of the final 7 years is spent. Is completed, not before or after.
Proved by Revelation, where several verses tell us about the second half of the final 7 years, being exactly 1260 days, or 42 months, or 3 1/2 years.
KJV says in the midst of the week. middle part.

The 42 months is not "exactly" 1260 days, or else it would say 1260 days. Neither is the time/times/half times "exactly" 1260 days.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟222,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
blessed are the willfully ignorant? I don't think so.
Depends on what they're ignorant of. There are a good many ridiculous ideas I've heard over the years that I'd have been better off not wasting my time learning about. A good many of them involved "end times" prognostications that turned out to be nonsense. Knowing all the arguments in favor our our Lord returning in 1848 or 1914 or 1988 or 2000 or whatever is no better than complete ignorance of them, since none of them were true. I assume that the same is true for most, if not all, End Times "timelines".

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟222,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟295,383.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The 42 months is not "exactly" 1260 days, or else it would say 1260 days. Neither is the time/times/half times "exactly" 1260 days.
They will be exactly the same after the earth is moved from her place. Isaiah 13:13 At the next prophesied event; the Sixth Seal.
I assume that the same is true for most, if not all, End Times "timelines".
Do you assume that the world will just carry on as it is, then suddenly; Jesus will return?
Plainly, we are told of much that must happen before that glorious Day.
One timeline will be proved correct. God didn't give us so much Prophetic information for nothing.

The problem with understanding God's plans, is when people decide on and believe in, false theories and doctrines. Isaiah 29:9-12

Upvote 0

claninja

Jan 8, 2017
indiana
✟305,936.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As to Acts 2, some are simply missing the point. The text never says Jesus is currently sitting on David's throne. The text indicates that God raised Him from the dead in order to fulfill this. Obviously, if Jesus remained dead instead, He could never fulfill it at anytime whatsoever. Amils in particular act as if Christ's coming only involves one advent rather than two, even though they clearly know it involves 2 advents, yet they still try and cram everything into the first advent.

what do you believe the throne of David is or means? It’s obviously not David’s literal earthly, material throne, as that is long gone.

Notice, both David, Solomon, and Christ sat on the Lord’s throne:

1 chronicles 29:23 Then Solomon sat on the throne of the LORD as king in place of David his father. And he prospered, and all Israel obeyed him.

revelation 3:21 The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne

Upvote 0

JulieB67

Apr 21, 2020
Ohio US
✟152,039.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's not about the future

Some of it is future.

John was in the Spirit on the Lord's Day. And we aren't talking about some day of the week, (man's tradition, not the Word's) John never called any day of the week the Lord's Day. He always said, the "first day of the week", etc.

He heard a voice as if a "trumpet" I think common sense alone should tell us the 7th trump has just sounded. That's what ushers in the Lord's Day/Day of the Lord.
And we can see that this - Rev 1:16 ..out of his mouth went a twoedged sword is the same as this - Rev 19:15 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword. This is a future event and he was told to write about the past, present and future of "that" time frame -the Lord's day. So even some past events of the Lord's day would still be future to us, etc. And of course present in the Lord's Day is future to us as well.

This is one of the keys to understanding the time frame.

And I don't have a problem being a watchman.

Last edited:
Upvote 0