Share pictures, videos, music or anything else that make you :)

Lucillia

Apr 27, 2016
Oxford
✟12,086.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
This-steak-is-so-chewy.jpg

Upvote 0

thehehe

Oct 19, 2015
France
✟127,953.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Simply became one of my favorites songs since I heard it for the first time. I wish you could understand how much the lyrics are beautiful, it was written by one of the best songwriter ever, and Céline sings it beautifully (you can hear how concerned she feels, it was dedicated to her late husband). A delicate pain, and a poetic reflection on life and death.
I feel hopeful while hearing it. We still have poets and literary minds in the country, everything is not condamned!

Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

Simply became one of my favorites songs since I heard it for the first time. I wish you could understand how much the lyrics are beautiful, it was written by one of the best songwriter ever, and Céline sings it beautifully (you can hear how concerned she feels, it was dedicated to her late husband). A delicate pain, and a poetic reflection on life and death.
I feel hopeful while hearing it. We still have poets and literary minds in the country, everything is not condamned!

"Mais quand on vit trop beau, trop fort, on en oublie le temps qui passe......"

It's an exquisite song, that to me is about the beautiful agony of a long-kept love. The feeling I get from it is that she intertwined her heart with her husband's, and when both were beating it was sublime. She's continued to feel his heart and to yearn for it so intensely.

I hope you're having a glorious experience in Paris! All my memories made in the city make me smile. This is from our most recent trip there:
Paris.png

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
And another one.
6.jpg

I wish there was an option to not just like a post, but love it. Since there isn't, I just gave your pics hearts. Thank you for sharing them. :)

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Since we're sharing pictures of adorable, smile-inducing pets I thought I'd post a couple of my big brother with our cats since he just uploaded them as a TBT. I remember the cat he's with in the picture from the 90s, even though she'd gotten a bit tubbier by the time I came along several years later, haha. She looked grumpy in that picture but was actually the sweetest kitty. She would let us use her as a pillow. :hearteyecat: I adore the cat he has now, too.

93.png
2016.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Thrash Metalhead

I'm not so Grump
Sep 21, 2015
North Carolina
✟33,472.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How Cute! That reminds me of my mom telling me about how she got a little German Shepherd puppy at work because she thought it would be great if the puppy and me (I wasn't even born yet though) would be best buddies. However, that didn't work out so well because she said the puppy didn't like her so she had to give it away.

He ended up with a family friend and my mom says that those two were inseparable and meant to be together. Even though when I first heard the story I was a bit sad about not having the puppy, I was glad that at least he ended up with a loving man. :)

Okay, enough about me now, lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.