Share pictures, videos, music or anything else that make you :)

Saricharity

Follower of Christ
Mar 24, 2014
Canada
✟75,597.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
picture2.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: thehehe
Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It is yours? Absolutely adorable.

Aw, thank you. Yes, that's my darling Clementine, the best Golden Retriever to ever paw the planet! Here are a few more recent pics:

Halloween.png
Hoover Tower.png

Upvote 0

thehehe

Oct 19, 2015
France
✟127,953.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
How I envy you!!! I would have loved to have a dog. I hope I will have this chance on the future!

Oh and I have a new goldfish since two weeks. My beloved roommates bought me one when I was away during the holidays. So when I came back, there was a new goldfish on the aquarium for me. I know it is only a goldfish, but you cannot imagine how deeply touched I was. It surely is one of the most marvellous present I ever received - it was totally free, they wanted to tell me they cared for me, and they knew I was very disappointed by Arefactus' death (and that I could not buy a new one). There really is nothing like friendship.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Thrash Metalhead

I'm not so Grump
Sep 21, 2015
North Carolina
✟33,472.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Oh my gosh, that second picture.:bigeye: It looks like she's smiling! She seems really happy and full of love.

She's sunshine in the shape of a Golden Retriever. So happy, and so loving. She seemed to sense I was tense about final exams this week, and just quietly rested on my feet. It felt like an act of solidarity, haha.

Clem smile.png

I wanted to share a picture of my little sister who just had her birthday earlier this week when she was little, with our first Golden:
Fleetwood .png

Upvote 0

Thrash Metalhead

I'm not so Grump
Sep 21, 2015
North Carolina
✟33,472.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
She's sunshine in the shape of a Golden Retriever. So happy, and so loving. She seemed to sense I was tense about final exams this week, and just quietly rested on my feet. It felt like an act of solidarity, haha.

View attachment 186953

I wanted to share a picture of my little sister who just had her birthday earlier this week when she was little, with our first Golden:View attachment 186954
Golden Retrievers always seems to be happy and full of love.

The second picture is just so sweet! So cute how your sister is just hugging the Golden Retriever. They must have been close. :)

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
All is calm all is bright.png

O star of wonder, star of night, star with royal beauty bright; Westward leading, still proceeding, guide us to thy perfect light.

Merry Christmas!

Upvote 0