Share pictures, videos, music or anything else that make you :)

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I just saw this on a friend's Instagram, and it made me :D
feminist father.png

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I love how my Goldens cuddle with old shoes and tennis balls when they're tired (as Clementine was after we got back from a trip) like kids cuddle with stuffed bears and blankets. :D
comforts.png

Upvote 0
May 28, 2014
Greeneville
Visit site
✟44,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I bless that baby in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. May it have long life and come to know Jesus. Amen.

These pictures were so funny they made me laugh. Thanks for giving me some joy today.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ada Lovelace

Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I guess it is my "animal nerd" side, but they are soooooooooooo adorable. Can I steal one? :D

We're going to Paris in September and bringing the Goldens (our two, but not their buddy) with us, so if you're still living there then we can meet up!! They'll love you immediately!
admiring the view.png
loaded in the car.png

Upvote 0

thehehe

Oct 19, 2015
France
✟127,953.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
We're going to Paris in September and bringing the Goldens (our two, but not their buddy) with us, so if you're still living there then we can meet up!! They'll love you immediately!
View attachment 195567 View attachment 195568
Yes, I will be in Paris in September and that would be so nice to meet you! No doubt I would immediately love your Goldens even if they don't!

• Friendly
Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yes, I will be in Paris in September and that would be so nice to meet you! No doubt I would immediately love your Goldens even if they don't!

YAY! That will be awesome!! :) I'll Skype you to make arrangements a little closer to the date! After knowing you for so long it will be lovely to actually hug you!

I was wanting to intern in Paris this summer, but we're required to spend at least one summer on campus researching, so that's what I'll be doing instead. I'm really excited about spending some time there at the end of the summer, though.

• Friendly
Reactions: thehehe
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MustardSeeed

Ambivert
Mar 7, 2017
canada
✟40,822.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I love looking at pictures of the Aurora Borealis. It makes me so happy. I would travel to Norway just to see them. Although they do appear in Northern Canada in the indigenous lands too

1403081_560684567338875_1243713410_o.jpg

When I was 11 I read this book called "Every Soul a Star" it was about a girl who goes to a campground called "Moon Shadow" to view a rare solar eclipse. In the novel, it was like a bunch of people gathering from all over the world and it was told in 3 different perspectives - one of the a guy name Jack. In the end the main character feel in love with the guy she met there and they viewed the eclipse together and it was such a beautiful story! I didn't realize there actually was solar eclipse grounds

There are 3 things I'd like to view before my time ... the Aurora Borealis, a solar eclipse, and the sun setting in either Oahu, Hawii or in stonehenge in England!

watching-the-sun-go-down.jpg

So pretty!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

PKFox

Child of God
Apr 24, 2017
Michigan
✟20,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
These made me smile. I've had (several) goats too. Currently I have one, but it's on another farm with about 30-40 other goats, mostly kids, that my mom is obsessed with (she literally live-streamed the births on Facebook). Our babies are all Boer cross now. These were mine...
upload_2017-5-16_22-16-58.jpeg
The mom in this picture died a few years ago, but the baby, Harmony, is still my goat :).

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
These made me smile. I've had (several) goats too. Currently I have one, but it's on another farm with about 30-40 other goats, mostly kids, that my mom is obsessed with (she literally live-streamed the births on Facebook). Our babies are all Boer cross now. These were mine...
View attachment 196902
The mom in this picture died a few years ago, but the baby, Harmony, is still my goat :).

These pictures are great.

Upvote 0