✟6,561.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Augustine_Was_Calvinist said:
Markea, if you believe in the Virgin Birth of Christ, the Resurrection of Christ, the Deity of Christ and the Trinity, then obviously YOU are a Roman Catholic.

Don't forget to pray to Mary and say the Rosary before going to bed now.;)

Yeah, I couldn't get that in the Bible or anything.. man, you are deceived.. lay off the holy water there dude..

Upvote 0

Markea

Aug 3, 2005
✟6,561.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lay off the holy water AWC.. you're losin it man..

I mean come on.. who but the RCC could have seen the Father, the Son, and the Spirit of God in the scriptures... but you just keep hangin with the masses.. you'll be alright, they love camels too..

Upvote 0

KEPLER

Crux sola est nostra theologia
Mar 23, 2005
3rd Rock from the Sun
✟12,398.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Markea said:
you've been swallowing them long enough.. why not..
Well, Aug, based on this response, I think I just figured how old Markea is...heh. Markea, Aug is old enough to have gotten my little joke (and, no, my friend, it was NOT a joke at YOUR expense)

Kids.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KEPLER

Crux sola est nostra theologia
Mar 23, 2005
3rd Rock from the Sun
✟12,398.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Markea said:
now you strain knats and swallow camels with AWC.. good for you !

What's a "knat"? Sounds like a radio station I used to listen to...

Perhaps it's the past-perfect for "knit":
"I knit, I knat, I will knot"
"Yes, you will!"
"No, I will knot!"
Oh, boy, I need some coffee...and will someone please buy Markea a dictionary???

And ddub, I answered you over on the other thread...I'm not awake enough to cut and paste...maybe later.

Good morning, Augustine.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Markea

Aug 3, 2005
✟6,561.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
ddub85 said:
Hello to all.

I have a question for AWC. Can you list any scriptures which say that Gentiles become Jews?

Thanks.

God Bless!

Within the church of God there is neither Jew or Gentile...but one new man from the two.. a new creation IN CHRIST...

Without the church of God the Jew and the Gentile still exist.. as these are the times of the Gentiles..and Gentile kingdoms still have dominion and rule over this earth.. Israel is the only nation on this planet that is not a Gentile nation..

The church will be complete when the fulness of the Gentiles come into it.. and then, when the Lord is finished building His church..He will return and build again the Tabernacle of David which is fallen down..

All glory and praise be to the God of the living.. the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.. Our Saviour and Lord Jesus Christ !

Upvote 0

Augustine_Was_Calvinist

Mar 16, 2004
✟6,453.00
Faith
Calvinist
Eric C. said:
Well, Aug, based on this response, I think I just figured how old Markea is...heh. Markea, Aug is old enough to have gotten my little joke (and, no, my friend, it was NOT a joke at YOUR expense)

Kids.

I saw that. I was thinking he was about 12, until you outted him.;)

Upvote 0

Augustine_Was_Calvinist

Mar 16, 2004
✟6,453.00
Faith
Calvinist
ddub85 said:
Hello to all.

I have a question for AWC. Can you list any scriptures which say that Gentiles become Jews?

Thanks.

God Bless!

Romans 2;

28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; 29 but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.

Romans 11;

16 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, 18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.

Upvote 0

Augustine_Was_Calvinist

Mar 16, 2004
✟6,453.00
Faith
Calvinist
Eric C. said:
What's a "knat"? Sounds like a radio station I used to listen to...

Perhaps it's the past-perfect for "knit":
"I knit, I knat, I will knot"

"Yes, you will!"

"No, I will knot!"

Oh, boy, I need some coffee...and will someone please buy Markea a dictionary???

And ddub, I answered you over on the other thread...I'm not awake enough to cut and paste...maybe later.

Good morning, Augustine.

Good afternoon to ya, Eric.

May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob bless and keep you and your family safely in His heart and hands, and bless you with uncountable blessings.:prayer: :clap: :clap:

Upvote 0

ddub85

Sep 27, 2005
✟887.00
Faith
Christian
@ AWC

DDUB: I have a question for AWC. Can you list any scriptures which say that Gentiles become Jews?

AWC:
Romans 2;

28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; 29 but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God.

DDUB: This verse doesn't even mention Gentiles. It is speaking about Jews! You make a quantum leap when you say this says Gentiles become Jews. Do you have any other scriptures?

AWC:
Romans 11;

16 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, 18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.

DDUB: This verse is speaking of holiness, not becoming Israel. Gentiles can be holy just as Jews can. That's all this verse is saying. It doesn't say Gentiles become Jews.

Are these the verses you've built this position from? Do you have anymore verses? (I hope you do).

God Bless!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.