Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's nothing against you or anything it's just that during my 12 years of waiting for the Lord's return, I've seen numerous theories and dates fizzle out and never brought up again. In this case, many people were expecting the Lord's return on September 23 based on this sign and now the guy who came up with this theory has conveniently extended the theory since the expectations for the first part has fizzled out and brought a lot of mockery in the end. It could be an ill-fated attempt to save face for all we know.

I could be wrong, I'm just saying that Bible prophecy has a very annoying habit of not happening in the way we expect it to. Studying Bible prophecy and waiting for the Lord's return is pure trial and error like a scientific fact is. Before we can have a scientific success, we will have to deal with many, many more scientific failures. Same goes with end times theology.

Ooh! I see what you mean. I know, and I am not one of those people with "dates" either. I just posted this video solely for the purpose that prophecy is actually unfolding (I know it's been unfolding for years, but I've not seen a video like this one). This is not "Oh look! The Lord is coming on this date!" Nope.

Yes, that is all true and not all of prophecy is to be revealed anyway. God will reveal when the time is right. I just got really excited for this video because honestly, it's the best one I've seen about Revelation 12. I just had to share is all. ^_^ I also don't agree with his view on "rapture", but the astrology part really does have me thinking.

But yeah, I toatlly agree with you about everything you stated. It's just best to abide in the vine, as Jesus put it. Thanks for explaining to me though! :yellowheart:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,004,874.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
It's nothing against you or anything it's just that during my 12 years of waiting for the Lord's return, I've seen numerous theories and dates fizzle out and never brought up again. In this case, many people were expecting the Lord's return on September 23 based on this sign and now the guy who came up with this theory has conveniently extended the theory since the expectations for the first part has fizzled out and brought a lot of mockery in the end. It could be an ill-fated attempt to save face for all we know.

I could be wrong, I'm just saying that Bible prophecy has a very annoying habit of not happening in the way we expect it to. Studying Bible prophecy and waiting for the Lord's return is pure trial and error like a scientific fact is. Before we can have a scientific success, we will have to deal with many, many more scientific failures. Same goes with end times theology.

I still like my theory that somewhere in heaven is a giant calendar, and every time someone here on Earth suggests a date for His return, God crosses that date off the list of possibilities. :p

Upvote 0