corinth77777

learner
Nov 15, 2013
✟99,135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When you are Truly Sealed, captivity is made captive. Learning what that means outside of Christ Teaching it to you directly cannot be Truly understood. There is a Perfect Path to The Truth in God’s Word. Something else I’ve found is that The KJV of The Bible is most accurate when I’ve received Spiritual understanding. Everyone from the least to the greatest have to be taught this way.
My fav is king James...
You are stating the facts...not only I will check the meaning ...but I am also captivated by His peace His Joy and His Love

Upvote 0

corinth77777

learner
Nov 15, 2013
✟99,135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When you are Truly Sealed, captivity is made captive. Learning what that means outside of Christ Teaching it to you directly cannot be Truly understood. There is a Perfect Path to The Truth in God’s Word. Something else I’ve found is that The KJV of The Bible is most accurate when I’ve received Spiritual understanding. Everyone from the least to the greatest have to be taught this way.
I know God forgave me....He showed up
I HAD LIFE AND EVEN NOW He does teach me...Sometimes I write and I learn at the same time....However will I have that Joy and Peace like it was before...And I think He has answered. IF HE GAVE ME ALL OF HIM, I WOULD NOT LEARN HOW TO LOVE HIM...I DOUBT HE WANTS A ONE SIDED RELATIONSHIP

Upvote 0

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are many Verses in Scripture that carry a strong Spiritual message. Perhaps They All Do. At any rate, another example is when in the opening of Mathew 24 the disciples wish to show Christ the building’s of the temple. Christ States that not one stone will be left upon another. If you look up commentary on that series of verses, you will undoubtedly find that the building’s were destroyed in 70 AD. The Spiritual Truth is that God The Father must Place every stone in your temple with Christ as the cornerstone. Every stone of your temple not placed as aforementioned is coming down.

Upvote 0

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know God forgave me....He showed up
I HAD LIFE AND EVEN NOW He does teach me...Sometimes I write and I learn at the same time....However will I have that Joy and Peace like it was before...And I think He has answered. IF HE GAVE ME ALL OF HIM, I WOULD NOT LEARN HOW TO LOVE HIM...I DOUBT HE WANTS A ONE SIDED RELATIONSHIP
I think I understand what King Saul went through to a small extent. He was seen prophesying with the prophets coming down a mountain as I recall but lost that connection when he disobeyed God. I don’t ever want to get on that side of God The Father as I think I have in the past. The Perfect Love is Perfect.

Upvote 0

corinth77777

learner
Nov 15, 2013
✟99,135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think I understand what King Saul went through to a small extent. He was seen prophesying with the prophets coming down a mountain as I recall but lost that connection when he disobeyed God. I don’t ever want to get on that side of God The Father as I think I have in the past. The Perfect Love is Perfect.
So every sense you were born anew have you alway felt His presence?

Yes or no

Upvote 0

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So every sense you were born anew have you alway felt His presence?

Yes or no
First I was called by God The Father. How can I explain that? I had no idea what was going on. I was ushered into a fast and again I knew little to nothing about fasting. On the 3rd day of that fast I opened my old King James Bible and the scales were removed from my eyes. I then knew immediately what was going on as far as seeing in The Spirit. I had a ways to go before I was born again. I think we all hope to please God and Christ is the only hope of ever getting there.

Upvote 0

corinth77777

learner
Nov 15, 2013
✟99,135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
First I was called by God The Father. How can I explain that? I had no idea what was going on. I was ushered into a fast and again I knew little to nothing about fasting. On the 3rd day of that fast I opened my old King James Bible and the scales were removed from my eyes. I then knew immediately what was going on as far as seeing in The Spirit. I had a ways to go before I was born again. I think we all hope to please God and Christ is the only hope of ever getting there.
So now that you been born anew/again
Do you always experience God presence?
Do you believe regeneration is the same as born again?
I had a couple experiences....
The first was I didnt want to wait to get sick to call on God...so I chose something to do for each of my children, I read my Bible, I prayed, and I sang songs....

And out of No where I experienced being lifted in my body but on my feet...I could never explain it...God just Had gave me His Joy and His peace.....want expecting anything

The Last time....I had divorced and was just trying to find a mate and found myself addicted to that purpose.....

I was Dead...I felt if I had died I would be going to Hell....

So over a year or less I sought Him...contrite sounds like a word to use, I repented, confessed, forgave, loved the children at work....and cried out for Him...

I couldn't tell you where He came from or How it sprung up...But for a Long while He had blessed me and Scripture did open up...and I was off the hook sharing the word and loving people the best I knew How...
And I still continue...but Just wonder if He steps away to teach me...to show me where my heart needs work.....and so this is where I'm at.....

Upvote 0

corinth77777

learner
Nov 15, 2013
✟99,135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The first was I didnt want to wait to get sick to call on God...so I chose something to do for each of my children, I read my Bible, I prayed, and I sang songs....

And out of No where I experienced being lifted in my body but on my feet...I could never explain it...God just Had gave me His Joy and His peace.....want expecting anything

The Last time....I had divorced and was just trying to find a mate and found myself addicted to that purpose.....

So over a year or less I sought Him...contrite sounds like a word to use, I repented, confessed, forgave, loved the children at work....and cried out for Him...

I couldn't tell you where He came from or How it sprung up...But for a Long while He had blessed me and Scripture did open up...and I was off the hook sharing the word and loving people the best I knew How...
And I still continue...but Just wonder if He steps away to teach me...to show me where my heart needs work.....and so this is where I'm at.....
There have been times God just showed up.
I was discussing the word, having Bible study and words just came to me...and I knew it wasn't me because I cant write where I come to a conclusion....that was awesome..
And I remember the Book was Hebrews. He summed up that He was a sure anchor.

There are times when I have been given boldness and just Speak ....

Nothing but God....
In my spirit,heart.I just believe we should experience Him all the time...maybe because this lady at my church said she knows He's always there.....

So that's why my question

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I’ve certainly experienced droughts in my growth over the almost 30 years since Christ woke me up. I had always professed Christ but I definitely did not serve Him or honor Him like I should have when I was called. There are a number of things that I’ve experienced since then. To share these truths is one of the main reasons I believe why I’m still here. It sounds like you have experienced the Peace that passes all understanding. How can you explain that to someone who has not experienced it?

Upvote 0

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Its appointed once unto a man to die and then the judgement.

Heb.9 Verses 27 to 28

1. [27] And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
    [28] So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

1. I believe that you want to be judged in this life after the first death. The first death is a death to the flesh and a Spiritual awakening. You could read perhaps every Verse of Scripture that deals with the second coming of Christ as the very personal visit He makes to those chosen. Of course He will also return in great power being seen of all as I understand it.

Upvote 0

corinth77777

learner
Nov 15, 2013
✟99,135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Its appointed once unto a man to die and then the judgement.

Heb.9 Verses 27 to 28

1. [27] And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
    [28] So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

1. I believe that you want to be judged in this life after the first death. The first death is a death to the flesh and a Spiritual awakening. You could read perhaps every Verse of Scripture that deals with the second coming of Christ as the very personal visit He makes to those chosen. Of course He will also return in great power being seen of all as I understand it.
Interesting take and I have thought about it that way....however, have thought it was referring to His disciples and Him physically coming back.

But actually...if you have that experience more than once...Of being made alive...How can it be He comes to you once? WHICH IS WHY THAT QUESTION...can you be regenerated more than once? And what does regeneration have to do with passing from death to life.......
I then just accepted it was to His diciples seeing Him come back physically.

IS PASSING FROM DEATH TO LIFE AN UNGOING HAPPENING OR ONE TIME EVENT?

DOES REGENERATION =JUSTIFICATION

Upvote 0

corinth77777

learner
Nov 15, 2013
✟99,135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There are many Verses in Scripture that carry a strong Spiritual message. Perhaps They All Do. At any rate, another example is when in the opening of Mathew 24 the disciples wish to show Christ the building’s of the temple. Christ States that not one stone will be left upon another. If you look up commentary on that series of verses, you will undoubtedly find that the building’s were destroyed in 70 AD. The Spiritual Truth is that God The Father must Place every stone in your temple with Christ as the cornerstone. Every stone of your temple not placed as aforementioned is coming down.
I'm not sure what you mean fully.
Yes I heard of the Temple destroyed...However isn't there only one corner stone?
They are spiritual truths...
As the foundation Jesus Christ
That to me is a direct relationship to Who He is, because He is building a spiritual temple.

By direct relationship I mean He is the Son of God the creator of all.
That is what is told to Peter, that on this rock I will build my church. Another words the Rock of realization or revelation of who Jesus Is. GOD MAKING himself known.
For to know God and Jesus is eternal life.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes I heard of the Temple destroyed...However isn't there only one corner stone?
That to me is a direct relationship to Who He is, because He is building a spiritual temple.

That is what is told to Peter, that on this rock I will build my church. Another words the Rock of realization or revelation of who Jesus Is. GOD MAKING himself known.
When Christ comes to you as a thief in the night, He teaches you directly. Impossible to explain but He opens your eyes and ears in a way that you absolutely know Christ. You will not know Him as well as He knows you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You are the temple that The GodHead has Communion with.

Upvote 0