NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
We started 'Senior Games' a few years ago, but the thread is now closed to further posts, so I've started this one in case any Golden Eagle would like to play. When I was a child I loved playing games, but now I find that I no longer need anyone to play with. There is the 'Why am I going upstairs?' game, the 'What is this familiar object?' game and the 'If that is the shampoo, what have I just washed my hair with?' game. Does anyone have any more? :)

Last edited:

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
YEAH!
I Think a few things that really upset me the most is I lose the remote always several times a day and that is not even moving from my chair.
The other is signing onto the internet and not remembering that I just signed on a few minutes ago, PSHAW!!!

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
We started 'Senior Games' a few years ago, but the thread is now closed to further posts, so I've started this one in case any Golden Eagle would like to play. When I was a child I loved playing games, but now I find that I no longer need anyone to play with. There is the 'Why am I going upstairs?' game, the 'What is this familiar object?' game and the 'If that is the shampoo, what have I just washed my hair with?' game. Does anyone have any more? :)
:oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

atpollard

Jun 18, 2017
Florida
✟116,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Merry-Go-Round Game: That is where you just about to remember something that you wanted to say, but then forgot what it was ... so you just have to wait for the Merry-Go-Round to come around and you remember it again!

Upvote 0

creslaw

Site Supporter
Oct 20, 2015
✟171,835.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I seem to play the "who are you" game quite a lot ... it's when you have no idea who the person is you have just bumped into walking along the street so you ask questions trying to narrow the field ... I like the people who just blurt out "you have no idea who I am do you?". Haven't got to this stage with relatives & friends just yet, only acquaintances.

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
I seem to play the "who are you" game quite a lot ... it's when you have no idea who the person is you have just bumped into walking along the street so you ask questions trying to narrow the field ... I like the people who just blurt out "you have no idea who I am do you?". Haven't got to this stage with relatives & friends just yet, only acquaintances.
I'm a bit worried in case I get to the point of playing that game looking in the mirror! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
The How do I explain to a machine, in a few words, why I am phoning this organisation? game. Bonus points available if the player can do so without shouting, hitting their head against a wall or saying something unchristian. :mad:

All ages can play this game but it's harder for us seniors because we grew up in a generation when real people answered telephones. :oldthumbsup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It was said recently that people don't see their correct likeness in the mirror. They don't see themselves as they really are.
Years ago someone did a video of me for just a minute or so. When I saw it, as he came in to show it to me, the first thing I said was "Who's that?" I was serious, I didn't recognize myself. And then I was really embarrassed.
Dare say, I wouldn't now either:)

Reactions: rebornfree
Upvote 0