Senators Cassidy and Cruz Introduce Resolution Declaring Antifa a Domestic Terrorist Organization

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
  • Informative
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

ximmix

Feb 14, 2014
Sweden
✟200,941.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ok, i see that you don't think people from different backgrounds can have similar values.

You're seeing something that isn't there.
I asked what kind of diversity is so important if it's not diversity of values.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
In today's news... FBI Director Christopher Wray said Tuesday that the agency has made about 100 domestic terrorism-related arrests since October, and the majority were tied to white supremacy.

It's funny that the only quote in the article from Wray that corresponds to the title of the article is:

FBI Director Christopher Wray said Tuesday that the agency has made about 100 domestic terrorism-related arrests since October, and the majority were tied to white supremacy.

”I will say that a majority of the domestic terrorism cases that we’ve investigated are motivated by some version of what you might call white supremacist violence, but it does include other things as well,” Wray said at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, referring to cases in fiscal 2019, which began Oct. 1.

The rest of the references to "White Supremacy" is from the journalist.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well of course, I think most of America is white...

We've been talking about "The Squad". See post #52 for the origin of our conversation.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
It's funny that the only quote in the article from Wray that corresponds to the title of the article is:

FBI Director Christopher Wray said Tuesday that the agency has made about 100 domestic terrorism-related arrests since October, and the majority were tied to white supremacy.

”I will say that a majority of the domestic terrorism cases that we’ve investigated are motivated by some version of what you might call white supremacist violence, but it does include other things as well,” Wray said at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, referring to cases in fiscal 2019, which began Oct. 1.

There's no other way to reasonably interpret the statement. I hope you're not suggesting that the majority of the cases were "white supremacist violence + other things", and the minority of cases was also "other things".

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
It's difficult to say they do when they talk about this country as if it needs to be "fundamentally changed".

If the country is, in fact, a sick mess and a laughingstock, doesn't that mean it needs to be fundamentally changed?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There's no other way to reasonably interpret the statement. I hope you're not suggesting that the majority of the cases were "white supremacist violence + other things", and the minority of cases was also "other things".

Are all the instances of Antifa violence considered to be white supremacist violence, or is that considered "other things". Or are those instances not even considered as violent???

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
ah ok you mean the "squad". i think they are women from minorities that finally take a stand...
... a stand for what? Exactly?

Noting there is a difference between standing for something and simply being angry.

Upvote 0