Austin
✟9,372.00
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
That literally never happened. Steele was hired by Fusion GPS, a conservative group, to do opposition research on Trump during the Republican primary. He only worked with the Clinton campaign after he created the dossier and Trump had secured the nomination. The bogus claim that is was all Clinton's doing is straight out of the Russian playbook.

The irony of this statement is not lost on many of us.

Oh brother! :doh:
You have your facts wrong. Steele was hired after the DNC took over the op research that the (R)'s did on all the primary candidates.

Trump dossier and Christopher Steele

Main article: Trump–Russia dossier
In September 2015, Fusion GPS was hired by The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative political website, to do opposition research on Trump and other Republican presidential candidates. In spring 2016 when Trump had emerged as the probable Republican candidate, the Free Beacon stopped funding investigation into Trump.[28] From April 2016 through October 2016, the law firm Perkins Coie, on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, retained Fusion GPS to continue opposition research on Trump.[29][30][31] In June 2016, Fusion GPS retained Christopher Steele, a private British corporate intelligence investigator and former MI-6 agent, to research any Russian connections to Trump. Steele produced a 35-page series of memos from June to December 2016, which became the document known as the Donald Trump–Russia dossier.[29][32] Fusion GPS provided Marc Elias, the lead election lawyer for Perkins Coie, with the resulting dossier and other research documents.[30][31]

FBI was colluding with State department

Lisa Page: 'Quid pro quo' to give State Dept. more staff if it helped with classified Hillary email | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
[…]
FBI was colluding with State department…

So, career patriots saw “red flags” and “warning signs” and communicated as executive-branch employees are wont to do but that doesn’t equal collusion the way you want it to mean!

Upvote 0

Legroom

Feb 9, 2019
Austin
✟9,372.00
Country
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
So, career patriots saw “red flags” and “warning signs” and communicated as executive-branch employees are wont to do but that doesn’t equal collusion the way you want it to mean!

What a noble narrative you are parroting for them. Some see the "red flags" and "warning signs" of career swamp (D)'s who were in effect enablers for the crooked Clintons. A Secretary of State who sets up an off grid Email server so she can swap yoga pants ideas with her daughter? Some see that as a "red flag" if her adoring fans cannot.

The framers knew that government is comprised of humans, they set up checks and balances for all parties.

CBS did a special report in 2004 on the bad apples in the FBI over the years.

Years Of FBI Agent Crimes Detailed

Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Someone else said "How many investigators have to say there is no evidence of collusion before one will believe it?". Trust me the left will never believe it. God himself could come down and tell the democrats and they still wouldn't believe it. Why? Not because its about proof or facts. But because its about being mad your side lost the election. Day one its always been about that. And ironically with Cortez and Omar being the new poster girls for the left, the whole thing is just a wonderful circus. Now they have two people who act just like Trump.

Being someone who has no party affiliation, I love this free entertainment! The smell of falling america is great to me. Mind you I live here. I see why we are not mentioned in the bible.

Upvote 0

Legroom

Feb 9, 2019
Austin
✟9,372.00
Country
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Someone else said "How many investigators have to say there is no evidence of collusion before one will believe it?". Trust me the left will never believe it. God himself could come down and tell the democrats and they still wouldn't believe it. Why? Not because its about proof or facts. But because its about being mad your side lost the election. Day one its always been about that. And ironically with Cortez and Omar being the new poster girls for the left, the whole thing is just a wonderful circus. Now they have two people who act just like Trump.

Being someone who has no party affiliation, I love this free entertainment! The smell of falling america is great to me. Mind you I live here. I see why we are not mentioned in the bible.
Here is something frightening to consider. Clinton did win the popular vote. Her campaign paid an anti-Trump, former Mi-6 British citizen to solicit questionable information from Russian agents, leaking that to the American press which damaged Trump. We might have never been able to find out about all this corruption had Hillary won. All these players were likely betting on Hillery for the win! LoL!

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Which two people lie constantly, call people insulting nicknames, tweet all night and have no regard for the laws or the Constitution?

Well, it was written two thousand years ago, well before American's existence.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here is something frightening to consider. Clinton did win the popular vote. Her campaign paid an anti-Trump, former Mi-6 British citizen to solicit questionable information from Russian agents, leaking that to the American press which damaged Trump. We might have never been able to find out about all this corruption had Hillary won. All these players were likely betting on Hillery for the win! LoL!
I don't know that Christopher Steele was anti-Trump, but they would hardly hire someone who was pro-Donald to dig up the dirt on him, would they? None of what the campaign did was illegal. Digging up even questionable information and leaking it to the press is standard practice. I don't see that we would not have known about it given how leaky the campaign was.

Lol at the false equivalence of paying for information and being paid to change your country's policy towards a foreign country.

Upvote 0

Legroom

Feb 9, 2019
Austin
✟9,372.00
Country
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know that Christopher Steele was anti-Trump, but they would hardly hire someone who was pro-Donald to dig up the dirt on him, would they? None of what the campaign did was illegal. Digging up even questionable information and leaking it to the press is standard practice. I don't see that we would not have known about it given how leaky the campaign was.

Lol at the false equivalence of paying for information and being paid to change your country's policy towards a foreign country.
The first actually happened, illegal or not. Clinton paid a retired foreign agent and British citizen to collect unsubstantiated information from Russian agents, leaked the information to effect the elections in America, dubious information that was used it to obtain FISA warrants.

Your accusation that Trump was paid to change policy towards Russian is pure fiction. You are a pawn for Clinton propaganda.

But we do know that Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 to give a speech in Russian after the Uranium One deal was settled in favor of the Russians. We know that foreign donations poured into the Clinton Foundation during the same period, but dried up after she lost the election.

The accusations towards the Trump campaign are a window into what the crooked Clintons were actually doing themselves.

The New York Times
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,928.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The first actually happened, illegal or not. Clinton paid

Then get a special prosecutor appointed to investigate her. Good luck

Your accusation that Trump was paid to change policy towards Russian is pure fiction.

I think this kind of thing is a bad talking point for Trump defenders. It just invites people to again post the stories about all of the questionable Russian money flowing into Trump's inauguration. While there's no definitive smoking gun there yet, it seems like the kind of information which would make people stop and wonder where all that money went, and its relationship to subsequent questionable policy decisions about sanctions towards Russia.

Combine that with the closed-door meetings with Russian spies in the Oval Office, Trump siding with Russian intelligence over our own law enforcement, and so on, and an unflattering picture emerges. "Working for Russia" is probably not the feeling you'd want people to associate with Trump, so this seems like a loser as far as a narrative goes. It just brings up too many uncomfortable coincidences that are hard to explain away.

Were I interested in obfuscating about the Special Prosecutor's investigation of Trump's campaign and administration, I'd look elsewhere for a way to spin.

But we do know that Bill Clinton

Then get a special prosecutor appointed to investigate him. Good luck.

Upvote 0

Legroom

Feb 9, 2019
Austin
✟9,372.00
Country
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Then get a special prosecutor appointed to investigate her. Good luck

I think this kind of thing is a bad talking point for Trump defenders. It just invites people to again post the stories about all of the questionable Russian money flowing into Trump's inauguration. While there's no definitive smoking gun there yet, it seems like the kind of information which would make people stop and wonder where all that money went, and its relationship to subsequent questionable policy decisions about sanctions towards Russia.

Combine that with the closed-door meetings with Russian spies in the Oval Office, Trump siding with Russian intelligence over our own law enforcement, and so on, and an unflattering picture emerges. "Working for Russia" is probably not the feeling you'd want people to associate with Trump, so this seems like a loser as far as a narrative goes. It just brings up too many uncomfortable coincidences that are hard to explain away.

Were I interested in obfuscating about the Special Prosecutor's investigation of Trump's campaign and administration, I'd look elsewhere for a way to spin.

Then get a special prosecutor appointed to investigate him. Good luck.
Good luck is right! The fed Gov. is basically a (D) institution, they have a double standard in what concerns them. Trump got 4% of the vote in D.C., he faired a little better out in the bedroom communities in Va and Maryland. So we wont find much interest in getting to the truth of it all.

Donna Brizile wrote a book about the corruption that she found at the DNC which validated the material revealed in the hacks. Among (D)'s the concern is that they got caught, to them the ends justify the means. They attempted to frame Trump for exposing their corruption, it just keeps boomeranging on them.

In the two different worlds of American political life, the attempted coup and corrupt FBI, DOJ and State Department players concern me.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The longer there is no evidence of President Trump/Russia "collusion" the worse it looks for Dems.

More Flexibility.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Good luck is right! The fed Gov. is basically a (D) institution, they have a double standard in what concerns them. Trump got 4% of the vote in D.C., he faired a little better out in the bedroom communities in Va and Maryland. So we wont find much interest in getting to the truth of it all.

Donna Brizile wrote a book about the corruption that she found at the DNC which validated the material revealed in the hacks. Among (D)'s the concern is that they got caught, to them the ends justify the means. They attempted to frame Trump for exposing their corruption, it just keeps boomeranging on them.

In the two different worlds of American political life, the attempted coup and corrupt FBI, DOJ and State Department players concern me.
Explain why a GOP controlled Congress and a GOP President could not get the job done.

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,928.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Good luck is right! The fed Gov. is basically a (D) institution

A GOP-led Senate, House and executive at the time are facts which counter this opinion, but don't let that stop you.

Donna Brizile wrote a book about the corruption that she found at the DNC

What in the world does this have to do with anything?

Seems a bit misinformed to me, but oh well, it is a free country.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,928.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The longer there is no evidence of President Trump/Russia "collusion" the worse it looks for Dems.

Good thing we have the OP, then :

"I'm not going to get into any conclusions I have," he said, before adding that "there's never been a campaign in American history ... that people affiliated with the campaign had as many ties with Russia as the Trump campaign did."

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The first actually happened, illegal or not. Clinton paid a retired foreign agent and British citizen to collect unsubstantiated information from Russian agents, leaked the information to effect the elections in America, dubious information that was used it to obtain FISA warrants.
No, Clinton did not pay Steele to do anything. Her campaign hired Fusion GPS which hired Steele to collect information from anyone who had it. This is legal. Clinton did not pay Steele to leak the information, he apparently did that on his own - and that is not illegal. If dubious information was used to obtain a FISA warrant it was backed up by other information and it was renewed four times - AND the warrant was to surveil Carter Page AFTER he already LEFT Donald's campaign. Again, not illegal.

Your accusation that Trump was paid to change policy towards Russian is pure fiction. You are a pawn for Clinton propaganda.
I didn't say that Donald was paid to change policy, I said that that was what the investigation is seeking to find out. Be careful about accusing other people of being pawns - it smells an awful lot like projection.

But we do know that Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 to give a speech in Russian after the Uranium One deal was settled in favor of the Russians.
By all accounts, Clinton never sat in on any of the meetings or tried to influence the vote. The State Department was only one of nine that approved of the deal. No uranium can leave the US without permission; it can be sold to Americans within the country, so big deal.

We know that foreign donations poured into the Clinton Foundation during the same period, but dried up after she lost the election.
If any of that was illegal, then it should be prosecuted.

The accusations towards the Trump campaign are a window into what the crooked Clintons were actually doing themselves.
You wish. The Trump Foundation paid money Donald promised to pay himself, paid Donald's legal fees and rented space at Donald's clubs so that the money flowed back into Donald's pockets. The Clinton Foundation is a real charity that the Clintons contribute actual money to; they don't get money from it.

The New York Times
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

.[/QUOTE]

Upvote 0