Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No big surprise. The Keystone Cops didn’t have the time to follow through on the opportunity. My biggie has always been the obstruction by the President.

He’s obviously had Russian ties and connections for a long time. He’s hiding some dealings that would be embarrassing if not illegal.

# отмывание денег

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ah, look at the date on your source,

Feb. 12, 2019, 9:21 AM CST

which says nothing about "senate intel gop and dems agree no collusion" now. Typical of the Alt Right.

"If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don't have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia," said Sen. Richard Burr, R-N.C., the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, in an interview with CBS News last week...​

Democratic Senate investigators who spoke to NBC News on condition of anonymity did not dispute Burr's characterizations, but said they lacked context.

"We were never going to find a contract signed in blood saying, 'Hey Vlad, we're going to collude,'" one Democratic aide said.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Feb. 12, 2019, 9:21 AM CST

"If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don't have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia," said Sen. Richard Burr, R-N.C., the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, in an interview with CBS News last week...​

Democratic Senate investigators who spoke to NBC News on condition of anonymity did not dispute Burr's characterizations, but said they lacked context.

"We were never going to find a contract signed in blood saying, 'Hey Vlad, we're going to collude,'" one Democratic aide said.

I wonder what that aide would say if he found out there was a recorded instance of Trump saying to one of Putin's cronies to tell Vlad he would be more flexible after the election.?

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I wonder what that aide would say if he found out there was a recorded instance of Trump saying to one of Putin's cronies to tell Vlad he would be more flexible after the election.?

Oy. This manure again.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

JacobKStarkey

Jan 3, 2019
Houston, Texas
✟40,347.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
grasping the after wind is grasping actually at the wind. Obama was doing state negotiation. Trump and the Russkies were trying to affect the election.

Steve Petersen failed to note that there may have been 100 contacts between the Russians and the Trump campaign. He failed to include "[Dem senator] Warner told reporters in the Capitol Tuesday that he disagrees with the way Burr characterized the evidence about collusion, but he declined to offer his own assessment.

"I'm not going to get into any conclusions I have," he said, before adding that "there's never been a campaign in American history ... that people affiliated with the campaign had as many ties with Russia as the Trump campaign did."

The series of contacts between Trump's associates, his campaign officials, his children and various Russians suggest a campaign willing to accept help from a foreign adversary, the Democrats say.

By many counts, Trump and his associates had more than 100 contacts with Russians before the January 2017 presidential inauguration.

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Good that Senate Intel, GOP and Dems Agree: No collusion .. now we can move on.. wait I have a quick question before we move on .. Between House and Senate 11 investigation about Benghazi and Email and GPO still want to keep going. So I guess if we follow GPO footsteps, this isn’t over yet … we need to have 11 more investigation by congress before this matter is closed or may be not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Good that Senate Intel, GOP and Dems Agree: No collusion .. now we can move on.. wait I have a quick question before we move on .. Between House and Senate 11 investigation about Benghazi and Email and GPO still want to keep going. So I guess if we follow GPO footsteps, this isn’t over yet … we need to have 11 more investigation by congress before this matter is closed or may be not.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
grasping the after wind is grasping actually at the wind. Obama was doing state negotiation. Trump and the Russkies were trying to affect the election.

Steve Petersen failed to note that there may have been 100 contacts between the Russians and the Trump campaign. He failed to include "[Dem senator] Warner told reporters in the Capitol Tuesday that he disagrees with the way Burr characterized the evidence about collusion, but he declined to offer his own assessment.

"I'm not going to get into any conclusions I have," he said, before adding that "there's never been a campaign in American history ... that people affiliated with the campaign had as many ties with Russia as the Trump campaign did."

The series of contacts between Trump's associates, his campaign officials, his children and various Russians suggest a campaign willing to accept help from a foreign adversary, the Democrats say.

By many counts, Trump and his associates had more than 100 contacts with Russians before the January 2017 presidential inauguration.

How many investigators have to say there is no evidence of collusion before one will believe it?

A President while doing state negotiations promises a foreign leader to be more flexible after an election. Dos does that not show that the President in question believed that the voters might not entirely approve of what he was willing to be flexible on? How is that promised flexibility after an election that is completely substantiated by Obama's own words less harmful to the voters than whatever fantasy you have about what you think Trump and the Russians supposedly colluded to do that no one can find any evidence showing that it actually occurred?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
but-what-about-us-well-always-have-paris-casablanca-25018178.png

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How many investigators have to say there is no evidence of collusion before one will believe it?

A President while doing state negotiations promises a foreign leader to be more flexible after an election. Dos does that not show that the President in question believed that the voters might not entirely approve of what he was willing to be flexible on? How is that promised flexibility after an election that is completely substantiated by Obama's own words less harmful to the voters than whatever fantasy you have about what you think Trump and the Russians supposedly colluded to do that no one can find any evidence showing that it actually occurred?
Obama wasn’t encouraging Russia to meddle in the election. But thanks for playing What About Obama.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Of course Benghazi actually happened though did it not. Trump Russian collusion however seems to lack one thing. One piece of direct evidence that it occurred at all. People died in Benghazi., I think trying to find out why is probably more important than trying to come up with some excuse to explain why the country rejected a terrible candidate in favor of one not quite as distasteful.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Obama wasn’t encouraging Russia to meddle in the election. But thanks for playing What About Obama.

No he was promising to be more flexible once he did not have to face the electorate and explain himself . More importantly it was something that we have clear evidence actually happened. Unlike the so far based on completely wishful thinking Trump/Russia collusion.

Upvote 0

GlabrousDory4

Dec 27, 2018
Seattle
✟30,341.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married

About the same number and length of time that Hillary has been investigated for just ANYTHING. I mean the GOP has made a career over the past 24 years of non-stop investigation of Hillary. Yet somehow this master criminal remains free with no indictments!

Trump and the Russians supposedly colluded to do that no one can find any evidence showing that it actually occurred?

Personally I'm waiting for the Mueller investigation to finish. And as has been noted time and again "collusion" isn't a crime.

Trump is clearly compromised 6 ways to Sunday and Moscow has serious leverage over him (Trump Hotel Moscow negotiations, Russian capitalization of Trump's company going back years, etc.) And then there's the nagging issue that pretty much every single Trump inner circle person who stated on Federal forms under threat of law that they had no contacts with Russians have suddenly remembered contacts. Sometimes over and over and over and over again. So is Trump surrounding himself with people who have no short-term memory? Or is he surrounding himself with people who have....something to hide?

C'mon! Trump's only been investigated about 2 years now. Slick Willy was under investigation almost 4 years! Surely Trump is more capable of handling investigations that Bill CLinton, isn't he?

(And remember...they took down SLick WIlly for something that had nothing to do with the original scope of the investigation! LOL!)

Upvote 0

GlabrousDory4

Dec 27, 2018
Seattle
✟30,341.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Of course Benghazi actually happened though did it not.

Yet, SUPERVILLAIN HILLARY remains at large! MORE INVESTIGATIONS!

Trump Russian collusion however seems to lack one thing. One piece of direct evidence that it occurred at all. People died in Benghazi.

To be fair a lot more people died in the bombing of the Marine Barracks in Beirut in 1982 and Ronny Raygun did pretty much the same thing people are accusing Hillary of doing (ignoring the clearly stated security concerns) and St. Ronny is an avatar of goodness.

, I think trying to find out why is probably more important than trying to come up with some excuse to explain why the country rejected a terrible candidate in favor of one not quite as distasteful.

Hillary at least can read, has an actual education (not one that daddy bought her) and has extensive experience in government. Trump watches 7 hours of Fox News a day and spends the other hours rage tweeting racist comments at people.

So...can you help me understand who is the "distasteful" candidate?

Upvote 0