• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Featured Self Defense

Discussion in 'Christian Advice' started by Lord'sWarrior, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Sammy-San

Sammy-San Newbie

+787
    Non-Denom
    Single
    What makes a person defending themselves or family morally okay based on that being wrong? They aren't a soldier under authority.

2. Divide

Divide Well-Known Member

+751
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Really?! Wow. Exigent circumstances? Protecting myself or my charge?

Are you some kind of hard core pacifest or something?

If you came home and someone is raping your wife or daughter, you'd pray for them?

3. Sammy-San

Sammy-San Newbie

+787
    Non-Denom
    Single
    People are pacifist with abortion and that is the christian principle. George Tiller - Wikipedia

4. Divide

Divide Well-Known Member

+751
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Why in the world are you trying to compare self defense with abortion activist wackos? Repeatedly...

You're trying to label me? Or say I must rise up against abortion offensively?

Wow. :wave:

5. Sammy-San

Sammy-San Newbie

+787
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Because both the born and unborn are people.

Neither. I believe anti abortion violence is wicked and horrible.

6. Divide

Divide Well-Known Member

+751
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    True, but so what? They have nothing to do with each other.

Anti abortion violence is wicked and horrible, but I have nothing to do with it. I don't speak against it, fight against it, allow it, or condone it. That's between all the wackos (on both sides) and God.

Please don't ask me to compare that with self defense again. You were beginning to sound obsessed with it.