Self Defense

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Abortion violence? Uhh...I don't know. I haven't thought about abortion violence much or followed it with interest, nor ever been party to a girl's abortion...

Since you ask...hmmm...aren't most doctors a private practice type of thing? Their own boss?

I could be wrong about that, I'm no doctor. But my gut feeling is...no. Not the same as being a soldier under authority.

What makes a person defending themselves or family morally okay based on that being wrong? They aren't a soldier under authority.

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What makes a person defending themselves or family morally okay based on that being wrong? They aren't a soldier under authority.

Really?! Wow. Exigent circumstances? Protecting myself or my charge?

Are you some kind of hard core pacifest or something?

If you came home and someone is raping your wife or daughter, you'd pray for them?

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Really?! Wow. Exigent circumstances? Protecting myself or my charge?

Are you some kind of hard core pacifest or something?

If you came home and someone is raping your wife or daughter, you'd pray for them?

People are pacifist with abortion and that is the christian principle. George Tiller - Wikipedia

Anti-abortion activist Randall Terry described Tiller as a mass murderer and said of other abortion providers, "We must continue to expose them in our communities and peacefully protest them at their offices and homes, and yes, even their churches"

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Why in the world are you trying to compare self defense with abortion activist wackos? Repeatedly...

You're trying to label me? Or say I must rise up against abortion offensively?

Wow. :wave:

Because both the born and unborn are people.

Neither. I believe anti abortion violence is wicked and horrible.

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Because both the born and unborn are people.

Neither. I believe anti abortion violence is wicked and horrible.

True, but so what? They have nothing to do with each other.

Anti abortion violence is wicked and horrible, but I have nothing to do with it. I don't speak against it, fight against it, allow it, or condone it. That's between all the wackos (on both sides) and God.

Please don't ask me to compare that with self defense again. You were beginning to sound obsessed with it.

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0