Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Today i have been struggling with my mental health seeing things mostly dead bodies or body part and blood i have a phobia of dead things my husband told me there not there its been going on all day i cant seem to stop seeing them ... i keep seeing parts move and smell blood also seen blood on my hands my husband says there is none no matter what i do and where i go i see this
i think i must be very twisted person to see things like this because why would i be seeing this
my husband says to dismiss it but i cant because its too much i feel traumatised by what am seeing he just seems to not care and tells me to think about something else or go to bed early
I am tired but too much am seeing and i dont want to sleep if there is things like this
i know its just me being ill and i should dismiss it all together but i cant av already have had my extra meds for the night i cant take anything else i cant stop smelling this blood and i feel sick
i feel so bad about seeing this that i want to take anything that will stop me seeing this
but most of my medication is locked up and i have no access to drink at all
i have drugs and alcohol addictions and am trying to recover from
I feel upset but its dont matter

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Today i have been struggling with my mental health seeing things mostly dead bodies or body part and blood i have a phobia of dead things my husband told me there not there its been going on all day i cant seem to stop seeing them ... i keep seeing parts move and smell blood also seen blood on my hands my husband says there is none no matter what i do and where i go i see this
i think i must be very twisted person to see things like this because why would i be seeing this
my husband says to dismiss it but i cant because its too much i feel traumatised by what am seeing he just seems to not care and tells me to think about something else or go to bed early
I am tired but too much am seeing and i dont want to sleep if there is things like this
i know its just me being ill and i should dismiss it all together but i cant av already have had my extra meds for the night i cant take anything else i cant stop smelling this blood and i feel sick
i feel so bad about seeing this that i want to take anything that will stop me seeing this

My heart goes out to you, and recommend that the Doctor is told as the tablets are no doubt interacting with each other.

I pray to the Father for you,
For healing and his peace which only he can give, and
For spiritual strength.

I think about what I would do in this situation. I would fill my mind up with verses from the Bible. Promises from God, and repeat them over for use all day and everyday.

They are the medication from God that you should be taking. Learn the Bible verses from memory, write them on post its, stick on your fridge, on your bathroom mirror, on a card in your purse.

Philippians 4
6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.

7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 29
11 The Lord gives his people strength.
The Lord blesses them with peace.

I am praying for you.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Do give us an update, Lily, How are you?

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟471,161.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
i have stopped seeing the bodies
feel like am going to hurt people i cant let myself do that i have a group on this morning loads of people there scared i'll hurt them , please Jesus please dont let me hurt anyone i think it's evil demons in my head trying to make me do bad things am too scared to sleep my husband is sleeping dont want to hurt him rather hurt myself than hurt anyone else :lost:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Have u spoken with your mental health team?

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
feel like am going to hurt people i cant let myself do that i have a group on this morning loads of people there scared i'll hurt them , please Jesus please dont let me hurt anyone i think it's evil demons in my head trying to make me do bad things am too scared to sleep my husband is sleeping dont want to hurt him rather hurt myself than hurt anyone else :lost:
Praying for you, get your doctor to check your tablets. It is well known in the UK for anti depressants etc to cause this kind of problem in some people.
i-am-the-god-that-healeth-thee-1-638.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟471,161.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
feel like am losing christian faith at the moment things in the news and things going on with family
i think am going to take time away from the forum for a while going to ask for my account to be banned

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In time we will all hit some low spiritual points. I know for mine has been lately.

Been listening to some good preachers sure helps a lot keeping in the Word.

It's always cool for us to take a little vacation from the site but, I see no reason to be banned??

Just drift away and come back when you're ready.

It's not always easy but, I know we need to seek God with all of our heart.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟471,161.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
sorry having a hard time at the moment with things
my mental health isnt so great i have a dr appointment on the 25th of jan and i dont see my psych until march
i have nothing to do with my family anymore because they make my mental health worse and its too stressful to deal with them i have my friends
everything feels too much sorry

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I empathize with you so much Lily , as someone who also struggles mentally.not quite the same thing but..with anxiety and depression... I know how hopeless it can feel... So I will make it my job to pray for you as much as I can.

I hate seeing people struggle mentally its the worst way to struggle.

Upvote 0