ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I have found when I have some strong visual image and it does not go away it is from the Spirit and predicts something.

I see two cars (not SUVs nor trucks) colliding into each other. One is tan brown. They hit each other so they form a T or a X. It is a horrible tragedy and someone's family members are either killed or badly hurt.

There is some very bad man who is the cause of this, I see, very bad: prideful, arrogant, hateful, satanic, cunning, manipulative, unbelieving.

Firewater

Regular Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2009
✟24,698.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Not sure if your vision is literal of symbolic or both. But I will share something you may not be aware of that happens in our country & it may happen in other nations also. Maybe someone can provide feedback in relation to their country/city.

In the past I often would see cassette or video tapes strewn along certain roads, often around key intersections in the city I live in. It always seemed a little strange to me. Why would people string out tape & drop it there?

One day I was attending a meeting put on by a national intercessors group in this country. One of the things they said was that satanists or witches seek to curse certain key locations or transit areas in order to give authority to demons in those locations. And one of the ways they do this is by recording curses on casstte or videos tapes & throwing them in those locations & pronouncing curses there. One of the results of them doing this that more accidents are likely to occur in that location. Some countries call locations where a lot of accidents occur "Black spots".

One day I was at home here & I had an unexplainable grief in my spirit. I went for a prayer walk down the street & discovered one of these tapes strewn at the intersection down the end of our street. I broke any curse in Jesus Name, anointed the location & the tape with oil, prayed God's blessing on the streets & put the tape in the trash.

God bless

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
We have a saying here... it is a rare one... it is when things "are going to get real biblical".

Honestly, I have read the prophets, and find those guys you should look out for... but in all of my life I have never once been scared of a curse from a witch.

No offense. I refuse to give any that power over me.

I think the kind of curses that are bad are the kind from those who are full of false accusations.

This is the kind that the Bible speaks of as 'their hearts are full of curses'. The sorts of guys that are always looking to get into a fight, or start a war... they are always cursing everyone they see because their hearts are full of constant slander.

When people ram their unbelief and slander at you, it is like a curse, I find, but this is a daily, constant thing. The world is full of these sorts of curses. Like with voodoo curses it requires the victim to believe them to work. We believe in curses all the time, trust in the curser, and that gives the curses power.

It is like the opposite of good faith, of positive faith. It is a negative belief, belief that bad things will happen to us if we do not bend to someone's arbitrary rule who is not God and not Jesus Christ.

I have noticed people get really kept down by slander from others. It effects them, they pick it up in their hearts, and it holds them back. They usually do not notice this.

Instead of people saying to a mountain, 'move and be put in the sea', they believe, "I will be put in a sea". The world is full of these sorts of curses: they come with dietary rules, with rules about what one should fear, rules about what is dangerous, what is safe, what is rational, what is not rational.

It is using one's own belief, one's own heart against one's self. Doubt. Doubt very often is a reverse belief. Believing an unnecessary bad thing will happen instead of an impossible good thing.

I see this all the time: people weighed down by beliefs they have no proof on but which have negative consequences for them. Because they do not believe in positive belief, or the power of faith, or have much faith at all... they find all of their worst expectations do come true.

We have to really watch out to whom we give power to. Many fear ghosts, demons, spirits... that they should not fear. They should take command.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Omceer

DJ.Kit3, born to write born to rap
Apr 22, 2010
United States
Visit site
✟8,423.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
You know I think I can see where you are coming with this.
Earlier this year, it was January seventh, and I was out running at a park close to my house, and I watched as an elderly man just sort of dropped on the spot out in the field, and his wife ran up to him, and I thought, "Oh he'll be alright."
So I ran some more and about ten minutes later paramedics arrived and a crowd had gathered, and someone was trying to do CPR on him and I started to panic so I went to the shade of a nearby tree and prayed from the man.
Well he passed about 5 minutes later and I cried for him and prayed for him and his family, but couldn't get the image out of my head.
This was during the first week of my drug detox, and things only got harder and harder with just a few days, so I can see the relevance, and your point.

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Not sure I am with you on this one...Can you elaborate?

I just did, I edited the post.

I apologize, I do not think there is any way for me to say this...

I am very, very strong against believing almost anything others say which may be negative.

This is nearly impossible to explain.

People say constantly, "This will be bad", or "this rule means if you do this, this will happen", or "you will die if you do this", or "ghosts can not be expelled from your house" or "curses from witches will plague your life"... anything, anything like this I am cynical on, all the time.

From science, from the paranormal, from doctors, from just about anyone on anything.

My view of the world is like a dream we are called to take charge of and believe as we will.

Nobody understands that. So, it is always going to meet resistance to say it.

I don't like saying it, but I don't like seeing people get lost in fears and creating negative beliefs for themselves which destroy them.

Why am I this way... why can I never bend to that... because when I was a small child I survived death by drowning, ever since then, I have not lived in that kind of world.

That was impossible. Everything is impossible.

I see people constantly go, "I will never get better", and I shake my head, "No, you can not think that way, you do not know what will happen in the next minute". But people are constantly told by the world otherwise.

I hate it.

But, I usually keep my mouth shut because people refuse to hear this kind of talk.

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
You know I think I can see where you are coming with this.
Earlier this year, it was January seventh, and I was out running at a park close to my house, and I watched as an elderly man just sort of dropped on the spot out in the field, and his wife ran up to him, and I thought, "Oh he'll be alright."
So I ran some more and about ten minutes later paramedics arrived and a crowd had gathered, and someone was trying to do CPR on him and I started to panic so I went to the shade of a nearby tree and prayed from the man.
Well he passed about 5 minutes later and I cried for him and prayed for him and his family, but couldn't get the image out of my head.
This was during the first week of my drug detox, and things only got harder and harder with just a few days, so I can see the relevance, and your point.

You didn't quote what you were replying to again.

Some visions for others are good. Some are bad.

People can sometimes try and make positive something negative, or negative something positive... but sometimes to get somewhere, one has to cut down the tree and throw it into the fire. And that can be a good thing.

Tough to say, but the truth.

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Two things here, then, more succinctly:

1. I have had positive dreams and visions, and I have had negative ones. If you look at the prophets where they were most persecuted on was on the negative ones. As if they created these from their own minds.

This is not the case.

The prophet is not God.

Act 3

11While the beggar held on to Peter and John, all the people were astonished and came running to them in the place called Solomon's Colonnade. 12When Peter saw this, he said to them: "Men of Israel, why does this surprise you? Why do you stare at us as if by our own power or godliness we had made this man walk? 13The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus. You handed him over to be killed, and you disowned him before Pilate, though he had decided to let him go. 14You disowned the Holy and Righteous One and asked that a murderer be released to you. 15You killed the author of life, but God raised him from the dead. We are witnesses of this. 16By faith in the name of Jesus, this man whom you see and know was made strong. It is Jesus' name and the faith that comes through him that has given this complete healing to him, as you can all see. 17"Now, brothers, I know that you acted in ignorance, as did your leaders. 18But this is how God fulfilled what he had foretold through all the prophets, saying that his Christ[a] would suffer. 19Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord, 20and that he may send the Christ, who has been appointed for you—even Jesus.

2. The unbelief of the unbelieving world are negative beliefs. It is full of beliefs about what is possible against what is impossible. "You can not do this", "this will happen", and so on. But, people have no idea what will happen. Anything is possible.

These two matters seem contradictory, but they are not.

One must simply discern between "what to believe" and "what not to believe".

One discerns between good and evil by practicing and being practiced in doing good.

Does one always sow and never reap? Does one always work and never rest? Does one ever eat... without ever cutting down the trees to make the fire so one can eat?

One may say, "How can someone wish for good for people, and also refuse to spoil them?" That is, "How can one use the rod and wish for good for them at the same time?"

It depends on one's perspective. I, personally, believe God will bring every soul to repentance. Not everyone believes this.

There are many reasons why not to believe this.

But, even if God were not to do this, still there must be justice in this world, or people never learn that the evil they do is evil. They persist in it.

Mercy trumps judgment, but this does not mean there is never a time for judgment -- nor does it mean judgment must be apart from mercy.

In fact, how can one be merciful to the one who beats the weak and also be merciful to the weak? There are times when one must show judgment to one, to show mercy to the other.

And mercy to the weak is mercy to both, in the end.

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Let me put this another way: I do not like making negative prophecies.

I do not like seeing bad things that can happen. Like Jonah, I know God is merciful and gracious. I know that part of getting people to repent is understanding that Nineveh is in such a sorry state it must be destroyed.

Why do I not like saying bad prophecies then? For one, I would rather people repent without having to say anything at all. But, that is simply not realistic. Without warning prophecies and showing there is no bluff, people do not tend to repent.

This is simply a fact of life.

They do not know they are bad. They do not know they are in a bad state. To get out of that bad state they sometimes need a push from outside confirming the fact they are in a bad state.

There is always the internal push. Without God's voice in their heart, they will never repent. But, there usually needs to be an external push as well confirming God's message in their heart:

I say truly and deeply, 'let all things be confirmed by two or three witnesses'. Big pattern one sees with God. The Law is the Law. It is eternal.

So Jonah did not want to go to Nineveh to preach destruction. Why? Because he wanted Nineveh destroyed is why.

'Spare the rod, spoil the child'. Destroy the child.

Jonah felt it was unfair. The prodigal son returns, he hated that. The late workers in the field, horrible.

This is how people are. Our lives are tough as saints. We are hated for having such great lives, yet a key part of our terrific lives is the pain we take on. How then can we complain that others might be as we are?

Everyone should have such lives. Who wants to be so alone?

Jonah believed that Nineveh would be destroyed in 40 days. Most people, they can not believe they can say to a single person such a thing and it will ever come to pass. It is unfathomable for them. But, Jonah was certain.

At the very same time, however, he was certain that Nineveh would be saved.

God clearly told him this and because of that hidden faith -- Nineveh was saved. That is not in the book. But, on mine saying it, think on it: you know it is true.

Did God give this message to many of the other prophets? No. No, He said, for instance, to Jeremiah, "If I ever say a nation is to be cursed and that nation repents, I will relent". Then, He went on to explain to Jeremiah, "But these people will not repent and these disasters will happen".

I also do not like having this kind of message because I am an extremely compassionate person. Anyone who knows me understands this. People who do not even know me and meet me on the street understand this.

Which is even more painful because I have the easy choice: SAY NOTHING AND AVOID TROUBLE.

You don't want to get thrown in a well like Jeremiah!

Well, I struggle over that and end up saying something even though I have been intensely persecuted for doing just this.

Why? Because I know well that this gives the people a chance to repent and save themselves, and it is the only chance they have. Even if they do not, it may save others who see it come to pass.

That is important.

In the end, bad things don't have to happen. People believe they do.

12 "Even now," declares the LORD,
"return to me with all your heart,
with fasting and weeping and mourning." 13 Rend your heart
and not your garments.
Return to the LORD your God,
for he is gracious and compassionate,
slow to anger and abounding in love,
and he relents from sending calamity.
14 Who knows? He may turn and have pity
and leave behind a blessing—
grain offerings and drink offerings
for the LORD your God.

What is that from? Joel 2 -- in context of judgment day. If anyone would look at the chapter and see.

There is always a chance. God is God.

People give up on others. God never does, and never would.

And He knows how people are.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Firewater

Regular Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2009
✟24,698.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I realise that what I wrote may seem negative & may cause fear in some people. This of course is not my aim, rather it is to inform people so that hopefully it will make a difference, help people & reduce the enemy's influence.

I have a little difficulty keeping up with your thinking & typing - I still have to look at the keyboard. But it seems to me one your earlier points was that it is only when people believe the curse that it causes a problem.

We have some different views here. We must be due for another stouch on the forum :)

I agree that fear associated with these things gives them a greater authority & impact. I also agree with the scripture that says "Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest." (Prov 26:2) I
also agree that Christians are covered by the blood of Jesus & we just need to trust in Him & His blood for protection. So the curse is undeserved for believers & we have nothing to fear.

So I am not scared of it. I just want to make sure there is no influence from anything like that, particularly affecting non-Christians who do not have the protection of the blood of Jesus and therefore they deserve to be cursed because of their sin (Prov 26:2). For me in that particular case, it was an act of obedience to what I believed God was saying to me.

If Paul's handkerchief can be blessed & bless/heal people it comes into contact with (Acts 19:11), then it stands to reason that the opposite also applies - things associated with wickedness can have an effect (e.g. an idol). For people not in Christ, disobedience to the law (e.g. witches/satanists worshipping other gods Deut 27:15) results in the land (Jer 23:10, Mal 4:6) & the crops (Deut 28:18) of the land being cursed in that location (Deut 28). I don't think it's too much of a stretch from crops (which come out of the ground & which people consume) to a road which sits on the land & which people 'consume' by driving on it. This curse occurred whether they believed they were cursed or not - it's an absolute truth. So it's not only the curse (on tape & the location), there is also the associated act of disobedience
(worshiping other gods).

If a verbal curse has an effect only based on what one believes, why was Balaam told not to curse the Israelites (Numbers 22)? Why would God turn Balaams verbal curse into a blessing (Deut 23:5) if it didn't matter? The Israelites were in the distance, they wouldn't have even heard, let alone had the opportunity to believe it or not.

Years after Joshua cursed of the person who would rebuild Jericho (Jos 6:26), it had an impact (1 Kings 16:34). I guess you could argue that news of this was passed down & the person feared it. But if this were the case & the person believed it, they wouldn't have built it & put themselves in that situation.

In 2 Kings 2:23-24, Elisha cursed a group of youths. The bears that came out of the woods & mauled them as a result of this were separate & distinct from any belief or not that the youths may have had.

Proverbs 30:10 Says "Do not slander a servant to his master, or he will curse you, and you will pay for it." It doesn't say "Do not slander a servant to his master, or he will curse you, and if you believe what he says you will pay for it."

In Mark 11:21, Jesus did not spray plant killer on the tree, He simply cursed it. And being an inaminate object, it could not choose to believe or disbelieve.

Proverbs 18:21
The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
CoG97 said:
I don't like saying it, but I don't like seeing people get lost in fears and creating negative beliefs for themselves which destroy them.
At the same time, it is the flip side of NLP. If people can use it for good, they can also use it destructively.

Fwt said:
In the past I often would see cassette or video tapes strewn along certain roads, often around key intersections in the city I live in. It always seemed a little strange to me. Why would people string out tape & drop it there?

One day I was attending a meeting put on by a national intercessors group in this country. One of the things they said was that satanists or witches seek to curse certain key locations or transit areas in order to give authority to demons in those locations. And one of the ways they do this is by recording curses on casstte or videos tapes & throwing them in those locations & pronouncing curses there. One of the results of them doing this that more accidents are likely to occur in that location. Some countries call locations where a lot of accidents occur "Black spots".

Oh wow, I have noticed this too. Just thought it was from people angry that their recordings stopped working, and threw them out the window.

Our section of the street is a place where accidents occur at least once per year. A few fatalities.

I had a car accident once, that felt like it happened due to a curse. I knew that someone was angry with me. Not someone who would use tapes, but would use a more self-righteous anger flaring outward against me.
As we were getting hit, it felt like God was showing me the cause.

This sort of knowledge is not for the end of taking in fear and superstitions, but keeping our spiritual armor on. Being proactive. Knowing when to address things before a bad manifestation.

Our natural tendency might be to crawl into a corner, but prayer walking and taking territory for God, rebuking curses, standing firm against evil... these responses can't hurt.

Upvote 0