USA
✟146,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I recently realized something related to all we've read so far. I've often thought about how so many people these days seem to want to do wrong; they don't want to follow God's commands or listen to His teachings, they just want to do whatever they want. But actually, this isn't something that began recently. When you read through the Bible, you can tell that throughout history people have been disobeying God, sadly.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I recently realized something related to all we've read so far. I've often thought about how so many people these days seem to want to do wrong; they don't want to follow God's commands or listen to His teachings, they just want to do whatever they want. But actually, this isn't something that began recently. When you read through the Bible, you can tell that throughout history people have been disobeying God, sadly.

But remember, Miss Multi, one must first believe in Jesus Christ in order to even want to obey God. There are some who simply have not seen what we have seen yet, and we cannot force them to. We can only urge them to seek.:angel:

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SarahsKnight

Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Day 231: Oct 7

Ezekiel 18 and 19

I was wondering if perhaps @Wayholka, being particularly attuned to matters of prophecy when it comes to Scripture, had some insight on what the appearance of the four-faced creatures with wings and the wheel-like apparitions covered in eyes from Ezekiel mean. No pressure to answer, though. :)

Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Multifavs

Daughter of God
Supporter
May 28, 2017
USA
✟146,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I was wondering if perhaps @Wayholka, being particularly attuned to matters of prophecy when it comes to Scripture, had some insight on what the appearance of the four-faced creatures with wings and the wheel-like apparitions covered in eyes from Ezekiel mean. No pressure to answer, though. :)
I'm curious about them too. They sound very unique!

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm curious about them too. They sound very unique!

For me I thought that the wheels with eyes all around represented some kind of collective force of life. Perhaps even the very spirit of God - like that He first breathed into Adam to give him life in the Garden - that keeps all mortal souls alive and breathing. If the eyes of the wheel-like apparition were all like all human souls who ever lived or will ever live, then it would make sense that above both they and the four-faced creatures (some kind of angel?) was the fire and brightness that Ezekiel saw with the voice like "many waters", representing the Lord, for He is above both man and every angel.

Upvote 0