Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Based on what you are saying, an angel blowing a trumpet has nothing at all to do with God.

Because if it did, John Darby's Two Peoples of God doctrine would be revealed for what it really is.

And I guess next you are going to tell us that modern Jews will come to salvation outside of the New Covenant Church during a future time period, even though the New Covenant has made the Old Covenant "obsolete"( Hebrews 8:13), and the New Covenant is "everlasting" in Hebrews 13:20.

Those are your speculations putting words in my mouth that never came out of it! My last post was to illustrate for you, the scriptural evidence for God sounding the trumpet, that are neither by angels nor humans, as are the seven trumpet judgments, that are sounded by angels. Also, that the seventh trumpet judgment IS NOT the last trumpet sounded by God.

In addition, show me your proof that the Biblical teachings of the pre-trib rapture of the Church, taught by Jesus, Matthew, Luke, John and Paul, you accredit John Darby for, is false in any aspect, or your views are.

The Biblical teaching of the pre-trib rapture of the Church in Theology/Prophecy & Revelation Forum Forum

Quasar92

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe in the literal 1000 year reign of the LORD Jesus Christ on earth.. It is Biblical all one has to do is read revelation chapter 20 to see this..

But i do not believe in the pre-trib rapture..It just does correspond to what is written in scriptures..

Review the four posts in the following link on the teachings of Jesus, Matthew, Luke, John and Paul on the pre-trib rapture of the Church.

The Biblical teaching of the pre-trib rapture of the Church in Theology/Prophecy & Revelation Forum Forum

Quasar92

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You cannot have a pretrib resurrection/raptue of the Church and also a "first resurrection" of the body in Revelation chapter 20. This is a tremendous problem that must either be ignored or explained away by Dispensational Premill proponents.
If there was a pretrib rapture of the Church, it would be "the first resurrection" of the body.

There is also the problem of "the time of the judgment of the dead" in Revelation 11:18.
Based on John chapter 5, there are two types of resurrections.
The first is a spiritual resurrection found in John 5:24.
The second resurrection in John chapter 5, is in John 5:27-30 and is of the body.
This bodily resurrection of "all" the dead in John 5 is bracketed by verses making it clear that Christ is the judge.

1Co 15:22  For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. 

1Co 15:23  But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ's at His coming.

Christ defeated sin and death at Calvary.
He is not going to rule over a world where sin and death remain when He returns. 

We are told by some that mortals will exist during the millennium and will live to a very old age, but some will still die.
When some of these mortals die, will Christ be the one who officiates their funeral service?
If Christ is here on earth, where will their souls go when they die?

We are also told by some that animal sacrifices will be renewed as a "memorial".
However, the Book of Hebrews makes it clear that animal sacrifices are finished.

The following facts taught by Jesus, Matthew, Luke, John and Paul on the coming pre-trib rapture of the Church refute you, in the following four post link:

Quasar92

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you see the mention of any resurrection taking place in the first nine words of Rev. 20:4?

So, how could those mortal bodies type of people just be seen to go and sit on thrones?

saw thrones - they sat

Oops - no resurrection happens here.

Jesus dictated to John, that Rev.20:4 is the FIRST [general] iresurrection. In an older NIV, it is in parenthesus in verse 5. The participants of this resurrection are made priests of God and of Christ, and reign with Him for 1,000 years, as recorded in verse 6.

Quasar02

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The following facts taught by Jesus, Matthew, Luke, John and Paul on the coming pre-trib rapture of the Church refute you, in the following four post link:

Quasar92

Most modern Christians do not know why modern Dispensational Theology needs a pretrib removal of the Church.

Based on the original classic form of the doctrine found in the Scofield Reference Bible, the Church must be removed from the planet so that God can go back and deal with the modern nation of Israel under the Old Covenant system.
Why is this a problem?

The New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34 is found fulfilled by Christ in Hebrews 8:6-13. It is specifically applied to the Church in Hebrews 12:18-24, and 2 Corinthians 3:6-8.

The New Covenant has made the Old Covenant "obsolete" in Hebrews 8:13.
The New Covenant is "everlasting" in Hebrews 13:20.
Therefore, God is not going to go back and deal with modern Israelites through an "obsolete" Sinai covenant by ending an "everlasting" New Covenant.

Nobody, and I mean nobody is going to come to salvation outside of the New Covenant Church during a future time period.
This is confirmed by those under the Blood of the Lamb in Revelation 12:11.

In Romans chapter 11, Paul makes it clear that the branches broken off must be grafted back into the Olive tree to be saved. The Olive Tree is a symbol of the New Covenant Church made up of Israelites and Gentiles grafted together into one tree, through faith in Christ.

There is no Plan B.

• Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I would not divide fellowship with anyone who holds the classic premill position.

Of course not.. These issues we are discussing here are not doctrines of salvational importance.. Now if someone was denying the bodily reasurection of Jesus then it would be in that serious catagory.. But rapture and rapture timing is not a cause for defellowshipping anyone.. Yes people sometimes tend to get passionate about such discussions but again it is not a matter of primary importance..

However, I do have a few questions.

If those in their flesh bodies die at a great age during the millennium, will Christ be the one who officiates at their funeral service?

I don't know... Why is the question important? Also tell me are you talking about the reasurected Saints ruling the world with Jesus or are you talking about normal human beings, those of the nations who survived the wrath of the Day of the Lord?

But as for the Saints once they are reasurected on the Day of the return of the LORD Jesus Christ they shall have eternal life in their eternal bodies and shall never die again.. So Jesus would not be attending any funerals of Saints..

If Christ is here on earth, where will their soul go when they die?

Where did the souls of those who died during the first advent of the LORD Jesus Christ go to when they died? I guess they will go to the same place / places they shall await the final reasurection and the final judgement that will happen at the end of the 1000 years..

Is the word "thousand" in scripture always exactly 1,000 in a numerical sense, or can it be a symbol for a large number?

In this case i have absolutly no reason to believe it is not literal..

How do you deal with the "time of the judgment of the dead" in Revelation 11:18, which is found shortly after the 7th trumpet?

Revelation 11: KJV
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

I have no problems with this verse.. The Saints will be dead and they will be reasurected and the will be judged as to what rewards they shall recieve during the 1000 years.. The judgement will have nothing to do with the final judgement that will destermine if the raised at that time (1000 years later) shall be granted eternal life with Jesus or eternal torment in the eternal lake of fire.. This first judgement is about giving rewards to the people who take part in the first reasurection ( The Saints) and the wrath that will be poured out upon those who worshipped the image of the beast and persecuted Christians in the great tribulation on earth just before the return of the LORD Jesus Christ...

Do you believe the Book of Revelation is in chronological order, since the birth and death of Christ is found in chapter 12?

Sections of it are but much of it is not.. I believe that the Last 4 Chapters are in cronological order because they read as such.. I would encourage all to read Revelation 19 to 22 like a novel and i believe all will be able to see that it is cronological

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Most modern Christians do not know why modern Dispensational Theology needs a pretrib removal of the Church.

Based on the original classic form of the doctrine found in the Scofield Reference Bible, the Church must be removed from the planet so that God can go back and deal with the modern nation of Israel under the Old Covenant system.
Why is this a problem?

The New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34 is found fulfilled by Christ in Hebrews 8:6-13. It is specifically applied to the Church in Hebrews 12:18-24, and 2 Corinthians 3:6-8.

The New Covenant has made the Old Covenant "obsolete" in Hebrews 8:13.
The New Covenant is "everlasting" in Hebrews 13:20.
Therefore, God is not going to go back and deal with modern Israelites through an "obsolete" Sinai covenant by ending an "everlasting" New Covenant.

Nobody, and I mean nobody is going to come to salvation outside of the New Covenant Church during a future time period.
This is confirmed by those under the Blood of the Lamb in Revelation 12:11.

In Romans chapter 11, Paul makes it clear that the branches broken off must be grafted back into the Olive tree to be saved. The Olive Tree is a symbol of the New Covenant Church made up of Israelites and Gentiles grafted together into one tree, through faith in Christ.

There is no Plan B.

None of the above rhetoric comes close to a response to proving The biblical teachings of the pre-trib rapture of the Church is false, that I keep challenging you to provide. All I've seen from you is a runaround, dodging the issue. Either prove any part of it is false, or your views are:

The above consists of four posts. Review them all.

Quasar92

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
None of the above rhetoric comes close to a response to proving The biblical teachings of the pre-trib rapture of the Church is false, that I keep challenging you to provide. All I've seen from you is a runaround, dodging the issue. Either prove any part of it is false, or your views are:

The above consists of four posts. Review them all.

Quasar92

There is no trip to heaven in the text of 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 or 1 Thessalonians 5:1-10.

The event is described at the end of chapter 4 and the timing of the event is found at the beginning of chapter 5, on the "day of the Lord", when He "comes as a thief". Based on 2 Peter 3:10 and Revelation 16:15-16, this is clearly a Second Coming event.

We know chapter 5 is connected to chapter 4 because of the words "we" and "sleep" in 1 Thessalonians 5:10

How much more proof do you need?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is no trip to heaven in the text of 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 or 1 Thessalonians 5:1-10.

The event is described at the end of chapter 4 and the timing of the event is found at the beginning of chapter 5, on the "day of the Lord", when He "comes as a thief". Based on 2 Peter 3:10 and Revelation 16:15-16, this is clearly a Second Coming event.

We know chapter 5 is connected to chapter 4 because of the words "we" and "sleep" in 1 Thessalonians 5:10

How much more proof do you need?

The Scriptures refute your denial of the teachings of Jesus, and His Apostles in the following link of four posts. Your opinion is meaningless against the Scriptural proof that refute you:

So far, you have failed to respond to my charge for you to prove any of it is false, or your views are.

Quasar92

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So far, you have failed to respond to my charge for you to prove any of it is false, or your views are.

If you can show a trip to heaven in 1 Thessalonians chapters 4 and 5, post it here for all to see...

• Optimistic
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know... Why is the question important? Also tell me are you talking about the reasurected Saints ruling the world with Jesus or are you talking about normal human beings, those of the nations who survived the wrath of the Day of the Lord?

But as for the Saints once they are reasurected on the Day of the return of the LORD Jesus Christ they shall have eternal life in their eternal bodies and shall never die again.. So Jesus would not be attending any funerals of Saints..

I am talking about the mortals who have accepted Christ during the millennium and who die during the 1,000 year timespan.

Will Christ, who defeated sin and death at Calvary, be the one who officiates at their funeral service?

Upvote 0

Quasar92

Site Supporter
Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you can show a trip to heaven in 1 Thessalonians chapters 4 and 5, post it here for all to see...

THE LORD'S OWN WORD:

Jn.1:2 'My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.4 You know the way to the place where I am going. 28 “You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."

15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep.16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be CAUGHT UP together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

THE CHURCH IS IN HEAVEN WHILE THE TRIBULATION TAKES PLACE ON EARTH:

Rev.19:7 "Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for (Matt. 22:2; 25:10); Luke 12:36; John 3:29; (2 Cor. 11:2); Eph. 5:23, 32; Rev. 19:9the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” 8And Ps. 45:13; Ezek. 16:10to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, 9for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints."

JESUS RETURNS FROM HEAVEN TO THE EARTH IN HIS SECOND COMING WITH HIS CHURCH:

Rev.19:14 "And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean,[f] followed Him on white horses" [Confirming Zech.14:4-5]

Zech.14:4 "On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.5 You will flee by my mountain valley, for it will extend to Azel. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake[a] in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him."

Links to the above have been postd for you five or six times previously!

Quasar92

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,262.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
He can't do it because it isn't there.
Such a thing isn't in John 14:1-2 either. That passage is simply a prophecy about the New Jerusalem that will come to the earth AFTER the Millennium.

Also the false idea that Christians comprise the Armies of heaven. It is an impossible stretch to combine Christians dressed in white linen, with angels also dressed in white linen.
Coming with His holy ones.... Matthew 24:31 makes it clear; it is angels who accompany Jesus at His Return. THEY will gather His chosen people from wherever they are, to where He is; in Jerusalem.

Upvote 0