• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Scripture Chain

Discussion in 'Non-denominational' started by Kristen, Feb 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blessed-one

Blessed-one a long journey ahead

+171
    Protestant
    Single
    An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified.
    Luke 2:9

2. Kristen

Kristen Blah Blah

+28
    Christian
    The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

PS 19:1

3. Martin

Martin Senior Veteran

+12
    Christian
    Married
    John 17:22
    "The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one"
    NASB

4. Blessed-one

+171
    Protestant
    Single
    The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.
    Psalms 19:1

5. Martin

Martin Senior Veteran

+12
    Christian
    Married
    John 1:14
    And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.
    NASB

6. tericl2

tericl2 A Work in Progress

+6
    Christian
    Romans 8:18
    I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the [GLOW=burlywood]glory [/GLOW] that will be revealed in us.

7. MizDoulos

MizDoulos <font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    It is the glory of God to conceal a matter,
    But the glory of kings is to search out a matter.

Prov. 25:2

8. solo66 man

solo66 man Well-Known Member

+2
    Job 7

21 Why do you not pardon my offenses
    and forgive my sins?
    For I will soon lie down in the dust;
    you will search for me, but I will be no more."

9. Martin

Martin Senior Veteran

+12
    Christian
    Married
    John 5:39
    39"You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me;
    NASB

10. Blessed-one

+171
    Protestant
    Single
    And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will.
    Roman 8:27

11. Mandy

Mandy Well-Known Member

+7
    Psalms 139:23&24
    Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
    And see if [there be any] wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

12. Kristen

Kristen Blah Blah

+28
    Christian
    Psalms 44:21 Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

13. Martin

Martin Senior Veteran

+12
    Christian
    Married
    1 Cor 1:22
    22For indeed Jews ask for signs and Greeks search for wisdom;
    NASB

14. Mandy

Mandy Well-Known Member

+7
    John 5:39
    Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

15. kelco

kelco Rev. Kelco

+635
    Methodist
    Private
    I, the Lord, search the heart,
    I test the mind,
    Even to give to each man according to his ways,
    According to the results of his deeds.

Jer 17:10 NASB

16. Julie

Julie ONLY JESUS CHRIST SAVES

+4
    Christian
    Psalm 44:21
    Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

17. MizDoulos

MizDoulos <font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Let us search out and examine our ways,
    And turn back to the Lord;
    Let us lift our hearts and hands
    To God in heaven.

Lamentations 3:40-41

18. tericl2

tericl2 A Work in Progress

+6
    Christian
    Deuteronomy 5:29
    Oh, that their [GLOW=deeppink]hearts [/GLOW] would be inclined to fear me and keep all my commands always, so that it might go well with them and their children forever!
    (NIV)

19. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+11
    Isaiah 55:11:" So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."

20. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    Psalms 125:4  ¶Do good, O LORD, unto those that be good, and to them that are upright in their [GLOW=crimson]hearts[/GLOW] .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.