• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Scripture Chain

Discussion in 'Non-denominational' started by Kristen, Feb 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blessed-one

Blessed-one a long journey ahead

+171
    Protestant
    Single
    Jeremiah 9:23
    This is what the Lord says:
    "Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches."

2. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    2 Chronicles 1:11 _And God said to Solomon, Because this was in thine heart, and thou hast not asked riches , wealth, or honour, nor the life of thine enemies, neither yet hast asked long life; but hast asked wisdom and knowledge for thyself, that thou mayest judge my people, over whom I have made thee king:

3. kelco

kelco Rev. Kelco

+635
    Methodist
    Private
    Rev 5:12 and they were saying in a loud voice, "The Lamb who was killed is worthy to receive power, riches , wisdom, strength, honor, glory, and praise."

4. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    Proverbs 8:18 _Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness .

5. Julie

Julie ONLY JESUS CHRIST SAVES

+4
    Christian
    Proverbs 14:34
    Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.

6. Kristen

Kristen Blah Blah

+28
    Christian
    Psa 4:5 Offer the sacrifices of righteousness , and put your trust in the LORD.

7. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    Genesis 15:6 _And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness .

8. ZiSunka

ZiSunka It means 'yellow dog'

+276
    Christian
    Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, because they will be filled. Matthew 5:6

9. kelco

kelco Rev. Kelco

+635
    Methodist
    Private
    2Co 5:21 Him who knew no sin he made to be sin on our behalf; that we might become the [GLOW=orangered]righteousness[/GLOW] of God in him.

10. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    Revelation 19:11 _And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

11. Blessed-one

Blessed-one a long journey ahead

+171
    Protestant
    Single
    Galatian 2:21
    "I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

12. Julie

+4
    Christian
    2 Samuel 22:21
    The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness : according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.

13. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    Leviticus 19:15 _Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour .

14. kelco

kelco Rev. Kelco

+635
    Methodist
    Private
    Luk 10:27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy [SHADOW=firebrick]neighbor[/SHADOW] as thyself.

15. Kristen

Kristen Blah Blah

+28
    Christian
    Matt 19:19

Honour thy father and [thy] mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

16. Julie

+4
    Christian
    Psa 28;3
    Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours
    , but mischief is in their hearts.

17. altya

altya Servant of God

+260
    Non-Denom
    John 9:8 The neighbours therefore, and they which before had seen him that he was blind, said, Is not this he that sat and begged?

18. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+11
    Luke 10:29: "But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?"

19. Kristen

Kristen Blah Blah

+28
    Christian
    Luke 16:15
    And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

20. Julie

+4
    Christian
    Exodus 23:7
    Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.