• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Scripture Chain

Discussion in 'Non-denominational' started by Kristen, Feb 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MizDoulos

MizDoulos <font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
    For You are the God of my salvation;
    On You I wait all the day.

Ps. 25:5

2. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0
    Judges 3:2
    Only that the generations of the children of Israel might know, to teach them war, at the least such as before knew nothing thereof;

3. ZiSunka

ZiSunka It means 'yellow dog'

+276
    Christian
    Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Matthew 28:20

4. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0
    Acts 16:21
    And teach customs, which are not lawful for us to receive, neither to observe, being Romans.

5. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Teach me Your way, O Lord;
    I will walk in Your truth;
    Unite my heart to fear Your name.

Ps. 86:11

6. Blessed-one

Blessed-one a long journey ahead

+172
    Protestant
    Single
    Come, O house of Jacob, let us walk in the light of the Lord.

Isaiah 2: 5

7. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0
  8. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I will walk among you and be your God, and you shall be My people.

Lev. 26:12

9. Holycanaan

Holycanaan New Member

+0
    ~~Revelation 3:4~~

Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments: and they shall WALK with me in white: for they are worthy.

10. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0

11. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    May the Lord our God be with us, as He was with our fathers. May He not leave us nor forsake us, that He may incline our hearts to Himself, to walk in all His ways, and to keep His commandments and His statutes and His judgments, which He commanded our fathers.

1 Kings 8:57, 58

12. Didymus

Didymus can t spell--can t type

+8
    Protestant
    Yea though I WALK through the valley fo the shadow of death thy rod and thy staff the comfort me. Ps23

13. kelco

kelco Rev. Kelco

+635
    Methodist
    Private
    When Jesus spoke again to the people he said "I am the [GLOW=orangered]light [/GLOW] of the world. Whoever follows me will never [SHADOW=royalblue]walk[/SHADOW] in darkness but will have the [GLOW=orange]light[/GLOW] of life.

Jn 8:12

14. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    The Lord is my light and my salvation;
    Whom whall I fear?
    The Lord is the strength of my life;
    Of whom shall I be afraid?

Ps. 27:1

15. Blessed-one

+172
    Protestant
    Single
    Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.

Psalm 119: 105

16. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    The light of the righteous rejoices,
    But the lamp of the wicked will be put out.

Prov. 13:9

17. Blessed-one

+172
    Protestant
    Single
    Let there be light and there was light .

Genesis 1:3

18. Didymus

Didymus can t spell--can t type

+8
    Protestant
    But if we walk in the LIGHT as He is in the LIGHT we have fellowship with one another--I John 1;7a

19. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.

Matt. 5:14

20. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0
    2 Samuel 2:18
    And there were three sons of Zeruiah there, Joab, and Abishai, and Asahel: and Asahel was as light of foot as a wild roe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.