• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Scripture Chain

Discussion in 'Non-denominational' started by Kristen, Feb 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kristen

Kristen Blah Blah

+28
    Christian
    Ps 27:8
    [When thou saidst], Seek ye my [GLOW=skyblue]face[/GLOW] ; my heart said unto thee, Thy [GLOW=royalblue]face[/GLOW] , LORD, will I seek.

2. MizDoulos

MizDoulos <font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Seek the Lord and His strength;
    Seek His face evermore!

1 Chron. 16:11

3. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0
    Genesis 1:2
    And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

4. Kristen

Kristen Blah Blah

+28
    Christian
    Gen 32:30
    And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God [SHADOW=skyblue]face [/SHADOW] to face, and my life is preserved.

5. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Make Your [color=royal blue]face[/color] shine upon Your servant,
    And teach me Your statutes.

Ps. 119:135

6. ZiSunka

ZiSunka It means 'yellow dog'

+276
    Christian
    Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find rest for your souls.

Matthew 11:29

7. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0
    Psalm 25:8
    Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he teach sinners in the way.

8. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Come, you children, listen to me;
    I will teach you the fear of the Lord.

Ps. 34:11

9. Kristen

Kristen Blah Blah

+28
    Christian
    Luke 11:1
    And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, [SHADOW=orange]teach [/SHADOW] us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.

10. Holycanaan

Holycanaan New Member

+0
    ~~John 14:26~~

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall [GLOW=red]TEACH[/GLOW] you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

11. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Show me Your ways, O Lord;
    Teach me Your paths.
    Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
    For You are the God of my salvation;
    On You I wait all the day.

Ps. 25:4,5

12. Mandy

Mandy Well-Known Member

+7
    Hebrews 5:12
    For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which [be] the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

13. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Now this is the commandment, and these are the statutes and judgments which the Lord your God has commanded to teach you, that you may observe them in the land which you are crossing over to possess, . . .

Deut. 6:1

14. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0
    Deuteronomy 6:7
    And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

15. Mandy

Mandy Well-Known Member

+7
    Mark 6:34
    And Jesus, when he came out, saw much people, and was moved with compassion toward them, because they were as sheep not having a shepherd: and he began to teach them many things.

16. Kristen

Kristen Blah Blah

+28
    Christian
    Ps 27:11
    [GLOW=skyblue]Teach [/GLOW] me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.

17. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Teach me to do Your will,
    For You are my God;
    Your Spirit is good.
    Lead me in the land of uprightness.

Ps. 143:10

18. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0
    Psalm 5:8
    Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.

19. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Search me, O God, and know my heart,
    Try me, and know my anxieties;
    And see if there is any wicked way in me,
    And lead me in the way everlasting.

Ps. 139:23, 24

20. kelco

kelco Rev. Kelco

+635
    Methodist
    Private
    From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; [SHADOW=crimson]lead[/SHADOW] me to the rock that is higher than I.

Psalm 61:2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.