• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Scripture Chain

Discussion in 'Non-denominational' started by Kristen, Feb 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuckyCharm

LuckyCharm Back from Iraq 5 Apr 04

+12
    Anglican
    Single
    With the pure You will show Yourself pure ; And with the devious You will show Yourself shrewd.

Psalm 18:26

2. tericl2

tericl2 A Work in Progress

+6
    Christian
    Psalm 19:9
    The fear of the LORD is pure , enduring forever. The ordinances of the LORD are sure and altogether righteous.

3. Kristen

Kristen Blah Blah

+28
    Christian
    Prov 15:26
    The thoughts of the wicked [are] an abomination to the LORD: but [the words] of the pure [are] pleasant words.

4. tericl2

+6
    Christian
    Proverbs 22:11
    He who loves a pure heart and whose speech is gracious will have the king for his friend

5. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0
    [SHADOW=silver]1 Timothy 1:17
    Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
    [/SHADOW]

6. solo66 man

solo66 man Well-Known Member

+2
    Genesis 14

Lot's Capture and Rescue
    1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel [GLOW=purple]king[/GLOW] of Shinar, Arioch [GLOW=orange]king[/GLOW] of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer [GLOW=purple]king[/GLOW] of
    Elam, and Tidal [GLOW=royalblue]king[/GLOW] of nations,
    2 that they made war with Bera [GLOW=firebrick]king[/GLOW] of Sodom, Birsha [GLOW=coral]king[/GLOW] of Gomorrah,
    Shinab [GLOW=purple]king[/GLOW] of Admah, Shemeber [GLOW=sienna]king[/GLOW] of Zeboiim, and the [GLOW=indigo]king[/GLOW] of Bela (that is, Zoar). 3All these joined together
    in the Valley of Siddim (that is, the Salt Sea).

7. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0
    Isaiah 33:17
    Thine eyes shall see the [SHADOW=silver]king [/SHADOW] in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off.

8. tericl2

+6
    Christian
    1 Corinthians 4
    7 For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?
    8 Already you have all you want! Already you have become rich! You have become [GLOW=blue]kings[/GLOW] --and that without us! How I wish that you really had become [GLOW=blue]kings [/GLOW] so that we might be [GLOW=blue]kings [/GLOW] with you!
    9 For it seems to me that God has put us apostles on display at the end of the procession, like men condemned to die in the arena. We have been made a spectacle to the whole universe, to angels as well as to men.

9. MizDoulos

MizDoulos <font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    The Lord is King forever and ever;
    The nations have perished out of His land.

Ps. 10:16

10. Holycanaan

Holycanaan New Member

+0
    ~~~Revelations 19:16~~~

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

11. tericl2

+6
    Christian
    Lamentations 1:18
    "The [GLOW=limegreen]LORD [/GLOW] is righteous, yet I rebelled against his command. Listen, all you peoples; look upon my suffering. My young men and maidens have gone into exile.

12. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    As the mountains surround Jerusalem,
    So the Lord surrounds His people
    From this time forth and forever.

Ps. 125:2

13. Kristen

Kristen Blah Blah

+28
    Christian
    Ps 116:5

Gracious [is] the [SHADOW=green]LORD[/SHADOW] , and righteous; yea, our God [is] merciful.

14. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    The Lord is my strength and song;
    And He has become my salvation;
    He is my God, and I will praise Him;
    My father's God, and I will exalt Him.

Ex. 15:2

15. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0
    Exodus 20:12
    Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

16. solo66 man

solo66 man Well-Known Member

+2
    Genesis 4

10 The Lord said, "What have you done? Listen! Your brother's blood cries out to me from the ground.

17. tericl2

+6
    Christian
    Matthew 4:10
    Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: `Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.' [ Deut. 6:13] "

18. Holycanaan

Holycanaan New Member

+0
    ~~~Matthew 6:24~~~

No man can [GLOW=red]serve[/GLOW] two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other, or else he wil hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot [GLOW=red]serve[/GLOW] God and mammon. :angel:

19. ph

ph New Member

+0
    [SHADOW=red]Just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to [/SHADOW][SHADOW=blue]serve[/SHADOW][SHADOW=red] and to give His life a ransom for many."

Matthew 20:28
    [/SHADOW] :clap:

20. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.

Gal. 5:13

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.