• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Scripture Chain

Discussion in 'Non-denominational' started by Kristen, Feb 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0
    Isaiah 65:8
    Thus saith the LORD, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it: so will I do for my servants' sakes, that I may not destroy them all.

2. LuckyCharm

LuckyCharm Back from Iraq 5 Apr 04

+12
    Anglican
    Single
    Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth—
    For your love is better than wine .

Song of Songs 1:2

3. MizDoulos

MizDoulos <font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Their wine is the poison of serpents,
    And the cruel venom of cobras.

Deut. 32:33

4. Kristen

Kristen Blah Blah

+28
    Christian
    Ps 25:19
    Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.

5. Mandy

Mandy Well-Known Member

+7

Proverbs 17:11
    An evil [man] seeketh only rebellion: therefore a cruel messenger shall be sent against him.

6. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    The merciful man does good for his own soul,
    But he who is cruel troubles his own flesh.

Prov. 11:17

7. LuckyCharm

+12
    Anglican
    Single
    A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel .

Prov 12:10

8. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0
    Proverbs 27:4
    Wrath is cruel , and anger is outrageous; but who is able to stand before envy?

9. MizDoulos

+3
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Cursed be their anger, for it is fierce;
    And their wrath, for it is cruel!
    I will divide them in Jacob
    And scatter them in Israel.

Gen. 49:7

10. ph

ph New Member

+0
    "Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of My pasture!" says the Lord."

Jeremiah 23:1

11. LuckyCharm

+12
    Anglican
    Single
    Ecclesiastes 3:4-6:

...a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away....

12. Holycanaan

Holycanaan New Member

+0
    ~~~Psalm 59:11~~~

Slay them not, lest my people forget: SCATTER them by thy power: and bring them down, O Lord our SHIELD.

13. Mandy

Mandy Well-Known Member

+7
    Ephesians 6:16
    Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

14. tericl2

tericl2 A Work in Progress

+6
    Christian
    Gen. 15:1 (NIV)

After this, the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision; "Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield , your very great reward."

15. Mandy

Mandy Well-Known Member

+7

Deut. 33:29
    Happy [art] thou, O Israel: who [is] like unto thee, O people saved by the LORD, the shield of thy help, and who [is] the sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places.

16. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0
    Genesis 15:1
    After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield , and thy exceeding great reward.

17. Mandy

Mandy Well-Known Member

+7
    Psalm 28:7
    The LORD [is] my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

18. ph

ph New Member

+0
    "He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler."

Psalm 91:4

19. LuckyCharm

+12
    Anglican
    Single
    Every word of God is pure ; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.

Prov 30:5

20. edjones

edjones Active Member

+0
    Psalm 19:8
    The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure , enlightening the eyes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.