Scientific Proof That the Universe Does Not Exist without Conscious Man, Adam, to Observe it.

paul becke

Supporter
Jul 12, 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland.
✟205,184.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Hello Paul,
Are you familiar with the mass miracle of 'The Dancing Sun', in 1917 in Fatima? 60,000 people, faithful and scoffers alike, witnessed the sun dance through space. Towns up to 25 miles away even saw this mass miracle. It seems that the way God preforms miracles is this tie between the human mind and what reality God wants to show man's mind. Some present did not see the miracle at all. The 'observer effect', certainly makes all of Creation, look more like a TV screen, and God the One holding the remote control. It seems God can have different people, watching different channels, at the same time.

Miracle of the Sun - Wikipedia

Never, ever, underestimate the Omnipotence of our Almighty God!

Yes and yes, Steve. And the quantum reality makes it all seem so much more manageable (!), doesn't it ?

You must be familiar with Eugene Wigner's thoughts/discoveries. Bornagain77 often sets them out fascinatingly in threads on 'Uncommondescent.com'. Do you visit it ?

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes and yes, Steve. And the quantum reality makes it all seem so much more manageable (!), doesn't it ?

You must be familiar with Eugene Wigner's thoughts/discoveries. Bornagain77 often sets them out fascinatingly in threads on 'Uncommondescent.com'. Do you visit it ?
I have not seen it. Maybe some time I will look into it.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Albert Einstein once commented, “I would like to think the moon was there even when I wasn't looking at it!” Einstein wanted to believe that all this scientific data he was compiling actually had some meaning. Einstein was a bit scared when the scientific double slit experiment came out. Scientists were confused as to why electrons were not hitting the target as they calculated they should; so they put a camera in place to observe what was going on at the quantum level. Once the camera, in other words, man, was observing the electrons, only then did the electrons act as scientists calculated they would.

Science does not know if there was any universe before conscious man, Adam, opened his eyes to look at it. The double slit experiment would indicate that there was nothing, without conscious man to observe it. We know, from God, that there was a universe at least five days, before man was created to look at it.

All these ‘scientists’ who think they have outsmarted God, had better reconsider and take a look at how the actions of, electrons, protons and neutrons, which are the quantum level building blocks of everything in the universe, are really not necessarily on the job, forming everything in the universe, if conscious man is not there to observe them.

The Strange Link between the Human Mind and Quantum Physics.

When this "observer effect" was first noticed by the early pioneers of quantum theory, they were deeply troubled. It seemed to undermine the basic assumption behind all science: that there is an objective world out there, irrespective of us. If the way the world behaves depends on how – or if – we look at it, what can "reality" really mean?

The most famous intrusion of the mind into quantum mechanics comes in the "double-slit experiment"

Some of those researchers felt forced to conclude that objectivity was an illusion, and that consciousness has to be allowed an active role in quantum theory. To others, that did not make sense. Surely, Albert Einstein once complained, the Moon does not exist only when we look at it!

Quoted from: The strange link between the human mind and quantum physics
Pseudo science bunk.
even the double slit experiment has been debunked.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Pseudo science bunk.
even the double slit experiment has been debunked.
Hello Hieronymus,
Please show us a link, with scientific data, that proves the double slit experiment wrong. Not just some guys opinion, please.

Even Albert Einstein accepted the results of the double slit experiment. We would like to see the proof that has proven Albert Einstein wrong.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Hieronymus,
Please show us a link with scientific data. Not just some guys opinion, please.
Well, you're gonna have to look for opposing views for yourself.
I have nothing bookmarked.
But this mind over matter and "observer decides what is real" daydream new age crap has no science to back it up.
It's the old "You shall be like gods" false promise all over again.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, you're gonna have to look for opposing views for yourself.
I have nothing bookmarked.
But this mind over matter and "observer decides what is real" daydream new age crap has no science to back it up.
It's the old "You shall be like gods" false promise all over again.
That's what I thought, all talk, no proof.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's what I thought, all talk, no proof.
You mean you're not interested enough to have a look.
Predictable...
Besides, you don't want to depend on my views and finds anyway.
So take a hike with your judgement.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You mean you're not interested enough to have a look.
Predictable...
Besides, you don't want to depend on my views and finds anyway.
So take a hike with your judgement.
I went through all the work to post quotes and links on this thread.

My posted link The strange link between the human mind and quantum physics published in 2017, identifies scientific quotes and scientists names.

You are the one that just wants to come in here and throw out some brash undocumented statements.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I went through all the work to post quotes and links on this thread.
So now you think you can demand i do the same?
What you spread here is popular ideas laced with popular science.
You think that's the only side this story has?
Well, maybe you do, so i give you a reason to investigate further.
Take it or leave it.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So now you think you can demand i do the same?
What you spread here is popular ideas laced with popular science.
You think that's the only side this story has?
Well, maybe you do, so i give you a reason to investigate further.
Take it or leave it.
You are not the first false 'scientist' I have run into.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are not the first false 'scientist' I have run into.
That had already occurred to me, yes...

Oh, wait, no, i'm not a false scientist.
In fact, i'm not a scientist at all.
I'm just one of those truth seekers.
Too many lies have i believed in the past..

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So, Stephen Hawking, How did electrons 'evolve', to know when man is looking at them,
and thus change their course?

Here is my post at OBOB a while back. I thought we would discuss it here.

Albert Einstein once stated, "I would like to think that the moon was there, even when I wasn't looking at it!" Einstein was referring to 'The Observer Effect'. In the 'double-slit' experiment, it is proven that, at the Quantum level, electrons, protons and neutrons, are in a state of chaos, and only organize into near perfect order, to form immense objects, when, of all things, man is looking at them. So, Stephen Hawking, How did electrons 'evolve', to know when man is looking at them, and thus change their course? It is scientifically proven, and it is accepted by the whole scientific world, that they do so. Electrons even know when man is going to look at them in the future, and thus change their course?

So why didn't Stephen Hawking discuss the scientifically proven, 'Observer Effect'? Because, the 'Observer Effect', is God waving back at atheist scientists, through their electronic microscopes, and telling them that it is He who Controls every electron, proton and neutron in the Universe, every nano-second of physical time. The 'Observer Effect' proves that God created the universe for the purpose of man (Adam), to see, smell, hear, taste and touch, and as a home for (Adam) man, to live in. If, free-willed, love for God capable, conscious man, is not present in the universe, to observe and participate in the universe, then electrons, protons and neutrons, are not forming immense objects, to form the universe, because there is no purpose for God to do so.

Albert Einstein, and Hawking, along with today's prideful atheist cosmologists, fear the 'Observer Effect' tremendously! Hawking, with his child like, made up, concepts of "'multiverses' and, 'strings and corks', existing 'before the 'Big Bang', (Hawking's meaning, before God created everything)", is hardened of heart, atheist, Stephen Hawking, desperately trying to deceive people away from the overwhelming, great multitude of scientific proofs, of God's Existence as Creator of all that exists.

From OBOB: Stephen Hawking: Great scientist, lousy theologian

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟339,453.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Nothing in quantum mechanics says anything about conscious observers. It does have something to say about interactions between the system in question and external matter, which might be a human, or a measuring apparatus, or a block of cement. The issues involved are both technical and subtle. You might start by reading the Wikipedia entry on decoherence, but it is likely to be tough sledding unless you have a substantial background in QM.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Was Albert Einstein a moron? Albert Einstein accepted the outcome of the 'Double Slit' experiment which indicated that the mere act of human consciousness observing the path of an electron, changed the course the electron took. This lead Albert Einstein to state, 'I would like to think the moon was there, even when I wasn't looking'. I believe that it is Albert Einstein who is the great scientist, and not those on this thread who contradict him, with mere equations and 'Quantum Mechanics' ideologies. Show us the actual scientific, experimental proof, that the Double Slit experimental findings are incorrect!

Yes! the actual way electrons preform does not match what Quantum Mechanic equations and ideologies predict, unless man is actually looking at them. This is why you have to actually physically do the experiment, rather than just spew out Quantum Mechanics equations and ideologies. Show us the actual hands on physical experimental proof that disproves the Double Slit experiment conclusion, that man simply looking at an electron changes its course.

Of course it is God who is controlling every sub atomic particle in the universe. The only way prideful atheist scientists are going to 'disprove' this scientifically proven fact, is by deceiving people away from actual physical experimental testing of how sub atomic particles react to man physically looking at them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟339,453.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Was Albert Einstein a moron?
No.
Albert Einstein accepted the outcome of the 'Double Slit' experiment
Yes.
which indicated that the mere act of human consciousness observing the path of an electron, changed the course the electron took.
No, the double slit experiment does not indicate that.
Show us the actual scientific, experimental proof, that the Double Slit experimental findings are incorrect!
The double slit experimental findings are completely correct. They're also the same regardless of whether a human is doing the observing or not. It's your understanding of the experiment that is in error. Exactly how much QM have you studied?

Yes! the actual way electrons preform does not match what Quantum Mechanic equations and ideologies predict, unless man is actually looking at them.
Huh? QM describes the double slit experiment -- the real experimental results -- just fine. Have you ever observed quantum interference? Have you ever done QM calculations for a real experiment? If not, why are you lecturing physicists about a highly technical subject that you don't understand?

• Agree
Reactions: Radagast
Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes! the actual way electrons preform does not match what Quantum Mechanic equations and ideologies predict, unless man is actually looking at them.

They behave exactly as per Quantum Mechanics. That's what the Double Slit experiment shows.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello to all my fellow Creationists,

In the Miracle of the Sun, 1917, we had all the people of the world experiencing two different realities. 60,000 people, faithful and scoffers alike, experienced a reality where the sun danced in the sky. People up to 25 miles away from the epicenter of the Blessed Mother's miracle, experienced the reality of the dancing sun. Some people in the crowd, along with the rest of the world, experienced the reality the reality of the sun being in it's normal position. Now we have scientific data which indicates that God can operate the 'observer effect' in multiple realities, during the same period in physical time.

Miracle of the Sun - Wikipedia

Never, ever, underestimate the Omnipotence of our Almighty God!

Upvote 0