Scientific Proof That the Universe Does Not Exist without Conscious Man, Adam, to Observe it.

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Albert Einstein once commented, “I would like to think the moon was there even when I wasn't looking at it!” Einstein wanted to believe that all this scientific data he was compiling actually had some meaning. Einstein was a bit scared when the scientific double slit experiment came out. Scientists were confused as to why electrons were not hitting the target as they calculated they should; so they put a camera in place to observe what was going on at the quantum level. Once the camera, in other words, man, was observing the electrons, only then did the electrons act as scientists calculated they would.

Science does not know if there was any universe before conscious man, Adam, opened his eyes to look at it. The double slit experiment would indicate that there was nothing, without conscious man to observe it. We know, from God, that there was a universe at least five days, before man was created to look at it.

All these ‘scientists’ who think they have outsmarted God, had better reconsider and take a look at how the actions of, electrons, protons and neutrons, which are the quantum level building blocks of everything in the universe, are really not necessarily on the job, forming everything in the universe, if conscious man is not there to observe them.

The Strange Link between the Human Mind and Quantum Physics.

When this "observer effect" was first noticed by the early pioneers of quantum theory, they were deeply troubled. It seemed to undermine the basic assumption behind all science: that there is an objective world out there, irrespective of us. If the way the world behaves depends on how – or if – we look at it, what can "reality" really mean?

The most famous intrusion of the mind into quantum mechanics comes in the "double-slit experiment"

Some of those researchers felt forced to conclude that objectivity was an illusion, and that consciousness has to be allowed an active role in quantum theory. To others, that did not make sense. Surely, Albert Einstein once complained, the Moon does not exist only when we look at it!

Quoted from: The strange link between the human mind and quantum physics

Reactions: Tayla

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Science does not know if there was any universe before conscious man, Adam, opened his eyes to look at it. The double slit experiment would indicate that there was nothing, without conscious man to observe it.

It doesn't indicate that at all. It indicates electrons behave differently when watched, not that they don't exist (are nothing) if not being watched.

What it tells us is that somehow electrons are aware of their surrounding and can behave in different ways in regard to their surrounds.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It doesn't indicate that at all. It indicates electrons behave differently when watched, not that they don't exist (are nothing) if not being watched.

What it tells us is that somehow electrons are aware of their surrounding and can behave in different ways in regard to their surrounds.

Hello Ewq,

So how did tiny electrons evolve to possessing the instinct to know when man is looking at them, and thus change their course?

Scientific experiments have proven that electrons even change their course if, in the future, man is going to look back at the course they took. Wow! Electrons can see into the future, and thus change their course, accordingly. That is some pretty high-tech capabilities for a little, tiny electron to have evolved too.

The Strange Link between the Human Mind and Quantum Physics

If nature seems to be changing its behavior depending on whether we "look" or not, we could try to trick it into showing its hand. To do so, we could measure which path a particle took through the double slits, but only after it has passed through them. By then, it ought to have "decided" whether to take one path or both.

It turns out that, just as Bohr confidently predicted, it makes no difference whether we delay the measurement or not. As long as we measure the photon's path before its arrival at a detector is finally registered, we lose all interference.

It is as if nature "knows" not just if we are looking, but if we are planning to look.

The strange link between the human mind and quantum physics

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Does a classroom cease to exist when there's no one to watch it?
Hello TuxAme,
Yes. If there were no longer any conscious minds to look at the class room, now or in the future, electrons, protons and neutrons, making up the classroom, would go back to their natural state of chaos, and there would be no classroom. This is what scared Albert Einstein, and still puts fear in the minds of Quantum Physics scientists today.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Hello Ewq,

So how did tiny electrons evolve to possessing the instinct to know when man is looking at them, and thus change their course?

Maybe they were created that way. Either way, they do behave differently when observed.

Upvote 0

John Bowen

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2018
dueba
✟48,940.00
Country
Fiji
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thats like old " If a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it does it make a sound " Yes cause God hears it. We are just part of the equation you are right as Max Planck discovered with quantum the very atoms move depending on the scientist's thinking . We are co creating the Earth with God with our consciousness That's why God gave us dominion of the Earth Book Genesis .But we aren't supplying the energy God is .So once something becomes material it does take on structure. Until we consciously uncreated it .

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So electrons are just flying around in chaos. When man looks at the electrons, they are acting in perfect order and unison with one another, and man can measure their actions down to the nano meter or nanosecond. I assume we all agree that it is not the electrons themselves which orchestrated this change from chaos to perfect order in, lets say, forming the moon. So what higher level of being did direct these electrons from a state of chaos, to all acting in perfect unison with one another, and perfect unison with, protons and neutrons, to form the moon? I say it is God who conducts the electrons, neutrons and protons, from a state of chaos, to a state of acting in perfect unity, and order, with one another, to form the moon, when man goes to look at the moon. What do you think?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Thee Librarian

Jan 25, 2018
Chicago
✟16,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

Hello Ewq,

Scientific experiments have proven that electrons even change their course if, in the future, man is going to look back at the course they took. Wow! Electrons can see into the future, and thus change their course, accordingly. That is some pretty high-tech capabilities for a little, tiny electron to have evolved too.

If nature seems to be changing its behavior depending on whether we "look" or not, we could try to trick it into showing its hand. To do so, we could measure which path a particle took through the double slits, but only after it has passed through them. By then, it ought to have "decided" whether to take one path or both.

It turns out that, just as Bohr confidently predicted, it makes no difference whether we delay the measurement or not. As long as we measure the photon's path before its arrival at a detector is finally registered, we lose all interference.

It is as if nature "knows" not just if we are looking, but if we are planning to look.

Perhaps quantum particles are entangled in a way that avoids time. This would cause them to behave in the past the same as in the future, from our perspective. So it's not the mind that changes course, but it's their future, as a particle, that effects any entangled past.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We all agree that subatomic particles change course when man looks at them, and even when man is going to look at them in the future. If not, please post.

At the quantum level, the building blocks of the universe act more like pixels on a computer screen, than something set in motion by natural causes, billions of years ago. I say that it is God, in the present, who controls everything that subatomic particles form together to show us.

On the first day of Creation, empty space and a soup of subatomic particles came into existence. God began forming these electrons, protons and neutrons into advanced forms, in the same way electrons change course when man looks at them.

Physicist John Wheeler indicates that conscious man, looking at the universe, can change the universe back to its ‘very beginning’. Keep in mind that subatomic particles do not have to actually forming the complex structures, nor does physical time have to be elapsing, ‘back to the Universes ‘very beginning’, if conscious man is not present to observe them, or experiencing them.

The conclusion is, that after man sinned (Original Sin), and became far more aware of the universe, that the past of the universe changed right along with him. Again, subatomic particles do not have to actually forming the complex structures, nor does physical time have to be elapsing, back to the Universes', ‘very beginning’, if conscious man is not present there to observe it, or experiencing it.

So we get the sense that the present is God controlling subatomic particles to show us, and surround us, with the things He wants us to see, smell, touch and hear. Our interactions with God in the present, change the past, and future, of the universe itself.

This all started thousands of years ago, on the week Adam was made, when God brought all that exists, into existence.

Physicist John Wheeler even entertained the thought that the presence of living beings, which are capable of "noticing", has transformed what was previously a multitude of possible quantum pasts into one concrete history. In this sense, Wheeler said, we become participants in the evolution of the Universe since its very beginning. In his words, we live in a "participatory universe."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Where is the Garden of Eden on earth today?

I say that the Garden of Eden resides in a different past, than our present past.

Our God can hold the whole of the Universe, all the atoms of the Universe, and the whole of physical time, from before creation to the end of time, in the palm of His Almighty Hand. God is Spiritual and Omni-Present to the whole of physical time on earth. Our Omnipotent God can alter and change the past of physical time, according to what is happening in His relationship with man in the present.

At the fall of man, man now has to work for a living. It would be nice if man had some fossil fuel to run his tractor. The past of the earth now is filled with dinosaurs with which man derives gasoline from, to drive his tractors and furnaces which produce steel. What would Adam, living in the Garden of Eden, need fossil fuel for? God was taking care of Adam and Eve's every need in the Garden of Eden.

Subatomic particles, switching from chaos into massive formed intricate structures, only when conscious man looks at them, gives, the whole of physical time, a more fluid and transforming image. The whole of physical time changes as God’s present relationship with man changes. Our Omni-Present God controls what we see as physical past to meet mankind’s present needs.

I do agree with physicist John Wheeler that man’s conscious mind’s, as a whole, participate in what we see as the universe's past of physical time, ‘to the beginning’, however, I do not see one specific past locking in; Rather, it is a never ending series of pasts which emanating out from the present, depending on God’s ever changing relationship with man, during man’s time of existence.

From God's prospective, He knows what the universe's past and present, that is locked down, during any specific period of man's time on earth. God tells us what these different periods were like, through His Prophets, which is, in turn, written down in our Bible.

Again, elapsing physical time, and God forming subatomic particles into complex structures does not occur if man is not there to observe them, in any quantum past.

Physicist John Wheeler even entertained the thought that the presence of beings, which are capable of "noticing", has transformed what was previously a multitude of possible quantum pasts into one concrete history. In this sense, Wheeler said, we become participants in the evolution of the Universe since its very beginning. In his words, we live in a "participatory universe."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tayla

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2017
USA
✟147,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Some of those researchers felt forced to conclude that objectivity was an illusion, and that consciousness has to be allowed an active role in quantum theory. To others, that did not make sense. Surely, Albert Einstein once complained, the Moon does not exist only when we look at it!
I doubt a conscious observer is required to trigger wave function collapse. Roger Penrose has a view of how it happens on its own, and he is not the only one.

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I doubt a conscious observer is required to trigger wave function collapse. Roger Penrose has a view of how it happens on its own, and he is not the only one.

Quantum mechanics is the best theory we have for describing the world at the nuts-and-bolts level of atoms and subatomic particles. Perhaps the most renowned of its mysteries is the fact that the outcome of a quantum experiment can change depending on whether or not we choose to measure some property of the particles involved.

When this "observer effect" was first noticed by the early pioneers of quantum theory, they were deeply troubled. It seemed to undermine the basic assumption behind all science: that there is an objective world out there, irrespective of us. If the way the world behaves depends on how – or if – we look at it, what can "reality" really mean?

The most famous intrusion of the mind into quantum mechanics comes in the "double-slit experiment"

Hello 316,
I greatly understand that the 'observer effect', which describes that subatomic particles react differently when human's are looking at them, is a great disruption to my Quantum Physicists. It scared Albert Eisenstein. What is reality anyway if the quantum world changes simply because man looks at it.

So please tell us how this, Roger Penrose, explains the scientifically proven 'observer effect'?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hiwaystar

May 30, 2018
Good ole 'Merica
✟18,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

God created reality for Man to experience it...if the Observer Effect isn't a manifestation of that, I don't know what is.

To doubt the Observer Effect is to doubt God's intention of creating everything. Do you really subscribe to such blasphemy?!

• Agree
Reactions: StevenMerten
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It may be tedious to those more versed in these things but, I am curious to understand what is going on here. How can one observe something that is not observable in the normal way ? Who has, in reality, looked at a sub atomic particle? To believe that the whole premise of the OP's article is anything at all one must trust that the method of observation is valid. Yet the method of observation, to someone such as myself who is not familiar in detail with how such observation is carried out, seems questionable. I would tend to find the idea of any non primary sensory observation as possibly suspect in comparison to what we can be sure is observed by the naked eye. What the naked eye observes can be substantiated by use of the other senses. What substantiates the observation of a sub atomic particle that relies on something other than the use of the five senses we possess naturally? Does one have to take on faith that the observation method is valid or is there something that one would find as sure proof to assure one that it is absolutely valid?

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How can one observe something that is not observable in the normal way? Who has, in reality, looked at a sub atomic particle? To believe that the whole premise of the OP's article is anything at all one must trust that the method of observation is valid. Yet the method of observation, to someone such as myself who is not familiar in detail with how such observation is carried out, seems questionable. I would tend to find the idea of any non primary sensory observation as possibly suspect in comparison to what we can be sure is observed by the naked eye.

Hello gtaw,
We are talking about Albert Einstein here. Not that Einstein actually did the double slit experiment, but he trusted and believed in the results. Albert Einstein went on to make the frightening comment, "I would like to think the moon was there, even when I wasn't looking at it.", after contemplating the results of the double slit experiment.

Do you know who Albert Einstein is? Do you trust Albert Einstein's scientific judgement?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

paul becke

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland.
✟205,214.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Albert Einstein once commented, “I would like to think the moon was there even when I wasn't looking at it!” Einstein wanted to believe that all this scientific data he was compiling actually had some meaning. Einstein was a bit scared when the scientific double slit experiment came out. Scientists were confused as to why electrons were not hitting the target as they calculated they should; so they put a camera in place to observe what was going on at the quantum level. Once the camera, in other words, man, was observing the electrons, only then did the electrons act as scientists calculated they would.

Science does not know if there was any universe before conscious man, Adam, opened his eyes to look at it. The double slit experiment would indicate that there was nothing, without conscious man to observe it. We know, from God, that there was a universe at least five days, before man was created to look at it.

All these ‘scientists’ who think they have outsmarted God, had better reconsider and take a look at how the actions of, electrons, protons and neutrons, which are the quantum level building blocks of everything in the universe, are really not necessarily on the job, forming everything in the universe, if conscious man is not there to observe them.

The Strange Link between the Human Mind and Quantum Physics.

Quoted from: The strange link between the human mind and quantum physics

Steven, I tend to think that all this lends credence to my postulation that we each live in a universe of our own, which God mutually integrates and coordinates.

Also, that physicists might well have reached a point at which matter merges with the Spirit of God which is its matrix in any case. I don't believe that is original, however. Though I did suggest the imminent impasse several decades ago, I believe.

Upvote 0

paul becke

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland.
✟205,214.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
We all agree that subatomic particles change course when man looks at them, and even when man is going to look at them in the future. If not, please post.

At the quantum level, the building blocks of the universe act more like pixels on a computer screen, than something set in motion by natural causes, billions of years ago. I say that it is God, in the present, who controls everything that subatomic particles form together to show us.

On the first day of Creation, empty space and a soup of subatomic particles came into existence. God began forming these electrons, protons and neutrons into advanced forms, in the same way electrons change course when man looks at them.

Physicist John Wheeler indicates that conscious man, looking at the universe, can change the universe back to its ‘very beginning’. Keep in mind that subatomic particles do not have to actually forming the complex structures, nor does physical time have to be elapsing, ‘back to the Universes ‘very beginning’, if conscious man is not present to observe them, or experiencing them.

The conclusion is, that after man sinned (Original Sin), and became far more aware of the universe, that the past of the universe changed right along with him. Again, subatomic particles do not have to actually forming the complex structures, nor does physical time have to be elapsing, back to the Universes', ‘very beginning’, if conscious man is not present there to observe it, or experiencing it.

So we get the sense that the present is God controlling subatomic particles to show us, and surround us, with the things He wants us to see, smell, touch and hear. Our interactions with God in the present, change the past, and future, of the universe itself.

This all started thousands of years ago, on the week Adam was made, when God brought all that exists, into existence.

Physicist John Wheeler even entertained the thought that the presence of living beings, which are capable of "noticing", has transformed what was previously a multitude of possible quantum pasts into one concrete history. In this sense, Wheeler said, we become participants in the evolution of the Universe since its very beginning. In his words, we live in a "participatory universe."

'When this "observer effect" was first noticed by the early pioneers of quantum theory, they were deeply troubled. It seemed to undermine the basic assumption behind all science: that there is an objective world out there, irrespective of us. If the way the world behaves depends on how – or if – we look at it, what can "reality" really mean?'

tee hee tither tither chortle chortle.

Reactions: StevenMerten
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Steven, I tend to think that all this lends credence to my postulation that we each live in a universe of our own, which God mutually integrates and coordinates.

Also, that physicists might well have reached a point at which matter merges with the Spirit of God which is its matrix in any case. I don't believe that is original, however. Though I did suggest the imminent impasse several decades ago, I believe.

Hello Paul,
Are you familiar with the mass miracle of 'The Dancing Sun', in 1917 in Fatima? 60,000 people, faithful and scoffers alike, witnessed the sun dance through space. Towns up to 25 miles away even saw this mass miracle. It seems that the way God preforms miracles is this tie between the human mind and what reality God wants to show man's mind. Some present did not see the miracle at all. The 'observer effect', certainly makes all of Creation, look more like a TV screen, and God the One holding the remote control. It seems God can have different people, watching different channels, at the same time.

Miracle of the Sun - Wikipedia

Never, ever, underestimate the Omnipotence of our Almighty God!

Upvote 0