Scientific Proof That the Universe Does Not Exist without Conscious Man, Adam, to Observe it.

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In the Miracle of the Sun, 1917, we had all the people of the world experiencing two different realities. 60,000 people, faithful and scoffers alike, experienced a reality where the sun danced in the sky. People up to 25 miles away from the epicenter of the Blessed Mother's miracle, experienced the reality of the dancing sun.

If you believe the stories.

Personally, I don't. To quote Lisa Schwebel, "not only did all those present not see the phenomenon, but also there are considerable inconsistencies among witnesses as to what they did see". Nor are there are any authentic photographs of the event.

Upvote 0

Just_a_Christian

Dec 28, 2018
Southeast
✟21,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Albert Einstein once commented, “I would like to think the moon was there even when I wasn't looking at it!” Einstein wanted to believe that all this scientific data he was compiling actually had some meaning. Einstein was a bit scared when the scientific double slit experiment came out. Scientists were confused as to why electrons were not hitting the target as they calculated they should; so they put a camera in place to observe what was going on at the quantum level. Once the camera, in other words, man, was observing the electrons, only then did the electrons act as scientists calculated they would.

Science does not know if there was any universe before conscious man, Adam, opened his eyes to look at it. The double slit experiment would indicate that there was nothing, without conscious man to observe it. We know, from God, that there was a universe at least five days, before man was created to look at it.

All these ‘scientists’ who think they have outsmarted God, had better reconsider and take a look at how the actions of, electrons, protons and neutrons, which are the quantum level building blocks of everything in the universe, are really not necessarily on the job, forming everything in the universe, if conscious man is not there to observe them.

The Strange Link between the Human Mind and Quantum Physics.

When this "observer effect" was first noticed by the early pioneers of quantum theory, they were deeply troubled. It seemed to undermine the basic assumption behind all science: that there is an objective world out there, irrespective of us. If the way the world behaves depends on how – or if – we look at it, what can "reality" really mean?

The most famous intrusion of the mind into quantum mechanics comes in the "double-slit experiment"

Some of those researchers felt forced to conclude that objectivity was an illusion, and that consciousness has to be allowed an active role in quantum theory. To others, that did not make sense. Surely, Albert Einstein once complained, the Moon does not exist only when we look at it!

Quoted from: The strange link between the human mind and quantum physics
You know the very first thought I had after studying or reading about the double slit test was the theological implication. I still find this to a very intriguing topic. Thanks for bringing this to my recollection

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You know the very first thought I had after studying or reading about the double slit test was the theological implication.

The theological question and answer pre-date Einstein. To quote Ronald Knox and an anonymous respondent:

There once was a man who said "God
Must think it exceedingly odd
If he finds that this tree
Continues to be
When there's no one about in the Quad."

Reply:

Dear Sir, Your astonishment's odd.
I am always about in the Quad.
And that's why the tree
Will continue to be
Since observed by
Yours faithfully, God

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
John 14:15
If you love me, you will keep my commandments.

1 John 5:3
For the love of God is this, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome,

John 15:22
"If I had not come to them and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; now, however, their sin cannot be excused. To hate me is to hate my Father. Had I not performed such works among them as no one has ever done before, they would not be guilty of sin; but as it is, they have seen, and they go on hating me and my Father."

God told Adam that he has the option of free will, and Adam can chose to love God, by obeying God's Commandment, or Adam can choose to hate God through selfish sin. God's purpose in creation was as a home for, love for God capable, man. Adam did not need to eat from the tree of knowledge to fulfill his purpose in life. In fact it was through the act of not attaining knowledge, that Adam would have fulfilled his purpose in life, of love for God.

What if Adam had chosen the Maserati?

So what if it would have been a Maserati that Adam had chosen rather than knowledge? Adam is sitting in his brand new Maserati smiling, but he wants to take it for a drive. The Maserati can do 180 miles per hour, but there are no roads, just trees, ravines, rocks and mud. So Adam says to God, 'You know God, I chose death and damnation to get this Maserati; I think it only fair that You build me some roads so I can open this thing up and see what it can do! So God builds Adam some roads.

Adam did not chose a Maserati. Adam chose a big powerful brain. Well a dome with stars in it, a few miles up, and a past creation which was a couple weeks ago, is just not enough room to put the pedal to the metal and see what Adam's new powerful brain can do. Oh, and can you throw in some dinosaur bones?

Albert Einstein is the guy with the souped up, supercharged, brain, in the neighborhood. The Double Slit experiment results caused Einstein great distress and anxiety. When man's consciousness grew to the point of the sub atomic world, and Einstein looked down and saw sub atomic particles modifying themselves for the advancement of growing human consciousness, this terrified Einstein. In Einstein's mind he saw near infinite galaxies forming, billions of light years away, simply to facilitate man's advancing consciousness, with the advent of new powerful telescopes.

Albert Einstein, with his big powerful brain, wanted to unlock the secrets of universe that had laid hidden for billions of years, not have secrets of the universe come into formation, by the hand of God, in order to give man's advancing consciousness something to look at and think about.

Albert Einstein seeing the building blocks of the physical world, reacting to human consciousness, meant that electrons, protons and neutrons, were probably not actually forming complex formations of everything in the universe, if man's consciousness was not there to see, smell, touch and feel it. Billions of years of past, stars and planets out of man's sight, did not have to actually have electrons, protons and neutrons, physically forming the universe, if man is not there to observe it, for them to be part of man's conscious reality. This is why Albert Einstein regrettably stated, "I would like to think the moon was there, even when I wasn't looking at it!"

Upvote 0

Just_a_Christian

Dec 28, 2018
Southeast
✟21,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John 14:15
If you love me, you will keep my commandments.

1 John 5:3
For the love of God is this, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome,

John 15:22
"If I had not come to them and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; now, however, their sin cannot be excused. To hate me is to hate my Father. Had I not performed such works among them as no one has ever done before, they would not be guilty of sin; but as it is, they have seen, and they go on hating me and my Father."

God told Adam that he has the option of free will, and Adam can chose to love God, by obeying God's Commandment, or Adam can choose to hate God through selfish sin. God's purpose in creation was as a home for, love for God capable, man. Adam did not need to eat from the tree of knowledge to fulfill his purpose in life. In fact it was through the act of not attaining knowledge, that Adam would have fulfilled his purpose in life, of love for God.

What if Adam had chosen the Maserati?

So what if it would have been a Maserati that Adam had chosen rather than knowledge? Adam is sitting in his brand new Maserati smiling, but he wants to take it for a drive. The Maserati can do 180 miles per hour, but there are no roads, just trees, ravines, rocks and mud. So Adam says to God, 'You know God, I chose death and damnation to get this Maserati; I think it only fair that You build me some roads so I can open this thing up and see what it can do! So God builds Adam some roads.

Adam did not chose a Maserati. Adam chose a big powerful brain. Well a dome with stars in it, a few miles up, and a past creation which was a couple weeks ago, is just not enough room to put the pedal to the metal and see what Adam's new powerful brain can do. Oh, and can you throw in some dinosaur bones?

Albert Einstein is the guy with the souped up, supercharged, brain, in the neighborhood. The Double Slit experiment results caused Einstein great distress and anxiety. When man's consciousness grew to the point of the sub atomic world, and Einstein looked down and saw sub atomic particles modifying themselves for the advancement of growing human consciousness, this terrified Einstein. In Einstein's mind he saw near infinite galaxies forming, billions of light years away, simply to facilitate man's advancing consciousness, with the advent of new powerful telescopes.

Albert Einstein, with his big powerful brain, wanted to unlock the secrets of universe that had laid hidden for billions of years, not have secrets of the universe come into formation, by the hand of God, in order to give man's advancing consciousness something to look at and think about.

Albert Einstein seeing the building blocks of the physical world, reacting to human consciousness, meant that electrons, protons and neutrons, were probably not actually forming complex formations of everything in the universe, if man's consciousness was not there to see, smell, touch and feel it. Billions of years of past, stars and planets out of man's sight, did not have to actually have electrons, protons and neutrons, physically forming the universe, if man is not there to observe it, for them to be part of man's conscious reality. This is why Albert Einstein regrettably stated, "I would like to think the moon was there, even when I wasn't looking at it!"
I found your post interesting and enjoyed reading it. I have one question and depending on your response possibly one problem. Does the post contain your opinion concerning creation and the age there of or Einstein's.... It's my opinion that if you believe the Bible I can't believe that the universe is "billions" of years old. It is my belief that just as God created Adam as a man, though only being minutes old apeared to be and adult. Or created trees that only being minutes old apeared hundreds of years old. The same with the universe....

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I found your post interesting and enjoyed reading it. I have one question and depending on your response possibly one problem. Does the post contain your opinion concerning creation and the age there of or Einstein's.... It's my opinion that if you believe the Bible I can't believe that the universe is "billions" of years old. It is my belief that just as God created Adam as a man, though only being minutes old apeared to be and adult. Or created trees that only being minutes old apeared hundreds of years old. The same with the universe....

Hello Just,
I am a Creationist. I believe that God's Creation took place thousands of years ago, on the week Adam was made.

Have you read my other thread?

The Aliens are going to laugh at earth cosmologists explaining 13.8 billion years from creation.

Hardened of heart, hates God, atheist, Stephen Hawking showed Pope John Paul II a rock that was radiometric dated at billions of years old. The hardened atheist then tried to force Pope John Paul II, and thus the Church, to accept that universe was 13.8 billion years created. Well, using, scientifically proven, Time Dilation, billions of years of star formation can occur in six days, if God has earth moving at near the speed of light. Billion year old space rocks and dust, fell to earth, making earth look old, when it is only thousands of years created, before the 'Big Bang'. God creating billions of years of star formation in just six days on earth is perfectly scientifically acceptable.

It is my desire for the 13.8 billion years from creation, atheist scientists, to come to a cease fire on Creation Christians. Atheist scientists do not have to agree with us, they simply have to respect the scientific plausibility that Creation could have happened thousands of years ago, on the week, love for God capable, Adam, was made.

Upvote 0

Just_a_Christian

Dec 28, 2018
Southeast
✟21,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Just,
I am a Creationist. I believe that God's Creation took place thousands of years ago, on the week Adam was made.

Have you read my other thread?

The Aliens are going to laugh at earth cosmologists explaining 13.8 billion years from creation.

Hardened of heart, hates God, atheist, Stephen Hawking showed Pope John Paul II a rock that was radiometric dated at billions of years old. The hardened atheist then tried to force Pope John Paul II, and thus the Church, to accept that universe was 13.8 billion years created. Well, using, scientifically proven, Time Dilation, billions of years of star formation can occur in six days, if God has earth moving at near the speed of light. Billion year old space rocks and dust, fell to earth, making earth look old, when it is only thousands of years created, before the 'Big Bang'. God creating billions of years of star formation in just six days on earth is perfectly scientifically acceptable.

It is my desire for the 13.8 billion years from creation, atheist scientists, to come to a cease fire on Creation Christians. Atheist scientists do not have to agree with us, they simply have to respect the scientific plausibility that Creation could have happened thousands of years ago, on the week, love for God capable, Adam, was made.
Thanks, I'll be looking to read some of your other posts
In Him

Upvote 0