Nov 18, 2009
Toronto
✟16,974.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I had a weird dream.

I was in class with all my classmates, and i mean all of them. We were learning about business......from our chemistry teacher :S

Anyways the weird part of the dream is that we started doing Bible study.

Then my friend to the right said, "You're not Christian are you".

To which I replied, "Yes I am."

Then he said, "Oh...what are some famous Bible verses"

I said two things. The first thing i said I don't even remember but it wasn't even famous, then the second thing i said was Matthew, book of Matthew, Matthew 24, Matthew 24, Matthew 24....then i woke up.

It was 2:56 am!

So not having read Matthew for a good 6 months or more and not knowing what Matthew 24 was I googled it. Turns out Matthew 24 is about the 2nd coming of Jesus! About the end times! For days now I have had a feeling that the end of time would be really soon and for days I have been doing research, and the words from Matthew 24 are familiar, I've read all of them, but i never knew that that's where they were from (Matthew 24). From my research and my previous dream I had decided on a post tribulation rapture, and what happens next confirms this idea even more.

These particular lines for some reason caught my attention the most, they were popping out of the page:

-----
13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
-----

Note...he that shall endure unto the END.....I believe, this means endure the famine and war and pestilences until the very end which is when Jesus will come. I am more for a post trib than ever now and i believe the great tribulation will start very soon, possibly within this year.

Anyways i think it was a very interesting dream, saying Matthew 24, Matthew 24, Matthew 24, then waking up. Don't you?

It gets weirder: I went on the computer to google matthew 24, which i had left on over the night. I also left MSN online. It just so happens that the same guy who in the dream that was asking me about Bible verses, also buzzed on me on msn wanting to talk to me (me not being there obviously because i was sleeping)

Last edited:

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It was 2:56 am!
Hm, then you'd better add Matthew 25. (-;

There it lists some criteria for how God decides whether we lived out our Christian walk or not.

I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink...

Mtt 25 shows how it isn't about the number of scriptures memorized, or the number of people we preached to. Human decency is big on His list.

Dreams don't always reflect what we feel or believe to be true. But notice how there's a panic to prove to people your spiritual rights, allowing them more authority than you need to. It's a good reminder to work out our salvation with God, not with human pressures.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ezeric

HE loves me too.
Mar 2, 2010
Canada but really in JESUS! (in HIS Covenant)
Visit site
✟12,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Real cool stuff - the LORD is directing you, get ready for some questions and time to lead people closer to HIMSELF.

What about this verse?

"At midnight the cry rang out: 'Here's the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!'
Matthew 25:6

Keep us posted, how GOD is working with you!

-eric

Upvote 0

hadasseh

Seeker of Light
Dec 29, 2009
✟8,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Cool. I've studied the pre, mid and post trib theories and still haven't been able to come to a conclusion. I'm gonna live like He wants everyday and do my best to have no regrets. The best thing to believe is that we are outta here, and it is difficult for us to believe we may be here for the duration. I feel like we should be prepared . . . and I'm not exactly sure what I mean by that, but I've gotten that word alot here lately. My husband has a saying that goes, "Best to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."

Upvote 0