• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Scared to have another panic attack

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Annalafrenchy7, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Annalafrenchy7

Annalafrenchy7 Member

+411
    France
    Christian
    Single
    I have not had a panic attack for a while now, which has been a blessing. I am very worried about today because I am going somewhere, where my first panic attack occurred and I’m scared because now I associate that place with panic attacks. I am praying I don’t have one, I know I can’t keep myself from doing things cause I’m scared an attack might occur please pray my friends. I know it’s not the place which causes the attacks it’s just my mind which associates it. Thank you all for reading this and for ur prayers ❤️

• Prayers Prayers x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Tigger45

Tigger45 Do not turn to the right or the left; Supporter

+6,507
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    God's blessings and may the peace of the Lord be upon you :pray:

3. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+101,013
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying for you....i can relate i used to have panic attacks (((hug)))

4. harko

harko Active Member

+259
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    May The Lord protect you and give you peace . In Jesus name Amen.

5. Llleopard

Llleopard Member

+143
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Married
    Hang in there! You are awesome, to keep doing things and not let the worry about panic attacks rule your life. Even if you do have one, it will end, and you will be okay. Praying for you xxx

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. Annalafrenchy7

Annalafrenchy7 Member

+411
    France
    Christian
    Single
    Aww thank you so much, your message means so much. ( hug)

7. Annalafrenchy7

Annalafrenchy7 Member

+411
    France
    Christian
    Single
    Awww thank you so much for your encouragement, it brings me so much peace!! Thank u ❤️❤️

8. Annalafrenchy7

Annalafrenchy7 Member

+411
    France
    Christian
    Single
    Thank you so much, in Jesus name

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. EzekielsWheels

EzekielsWheels Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,033
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Yes you are brave to keep going places even if there is a concern that you will be triggered. I pray that all is blessed with you and that all triggers are healed by the Lord.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Annalafrenchy7

Annalafrenchy7 Member

+411
    France
    Christian
    Single
    Thank you so very much, you calling me brave means so very much. Thank you kindly❤️❤️

11. whereloveandmercymeet

whereloveandmercymeet There but for the grace of God...

+572
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    Praying for you.

You have the perfect attitude Toward facing the place rather than avoiding it, and it’s normal to still be anxious. I hope it’s another step forward for you :)

12. Annalafrenchy7

Annalafrenchy7 Member

+411
    France
    Christian
    Single
    Thank you so much my dear friend ❤️

13. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+1,664
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless Annalafrenchy7, let you continue to protect from panic attack and bless Annalafrenchy7. Lord bless this prayer. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. Deborah D

Deborah D Prayer Warrior Supporter

+585
    United States
    Christian
    Widowed
    Hi, Anna, so how did you do with this? You can take the Warfare Prayer with you wherever you go and pray whenever you feel anxious. Hope all went well!

15. sunshine100

sunshine100 taken by Sam the love of my life Supporter

+1,287
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    prayers

16. Annalafrenchy7

Annalafrenchy7 Member

+411
    France
    Christian
    Single
    I’ve been praying and reading my Bible, I had a little bit of anxiety today but not a full blown panic attack. Something brought back bad memories and I think that’s what triggered the anxiety, other than that my anxiety has been lessening. I appreciate that prayer so very much thank u so much. I went to the place and ended up having a blessed time thank God. And thank everyone for their prayers. How are u Deborah?

17. Deborah D

Deborah D Prayer Warrior Supporter

+585
    United States
    Christian
    Widowed
    So glad to here that God blessed your time there! To be honest, I'm struggling with sadness over my husband's death. It was this time of year, so I would appreciate your prayers. You are a sweetheart! <3

18. Annalafrenchy7

Annalafrenchy7 Member

+411
    France
    Christian
    Single
    My dear friend, I am so terribly sorry. My deepest condolences, I am praying for you❤️ I know we have never met in person but I honestly you are a dear friend. I send my love, and prayers for comfort and peace. A lot of people don’t understand the grief of losing a loved one and they except you to be fine after a while, but this is the farthest from the truth. My grandma lost my grandpa in 2015 and she does not miss him any less, a lot of people ask “ is your grandma better now,” and I reply with,” no the pain does not go away with the years, but God does give comfort but that doesn’t mean it “ gets better” “ my heart goes out to you ❤️ Please pm me anytime.
    Aw thank you