ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I would love it if you prayed for me. I can use any help I can get. I do pray every morning. I thank God for what I do have and I ask God to show me the way. I’m still not sure of what I believe in, or if there is anyone out there hearing my prayers but I keep hoping that God reveals himself to me in some way.
There is also a prayer request area. Many prayer warriors there who will be glad to pray for you. Don't underestimate the power of prayer.

Upvote 0

LucyT25

Jun 10, 2016
Louisiana
✟17,335.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
That is what's so beautiful about God. Jesus wipes our slate clean. Jesus see's in us the new creation that He is creating within us. The person that Christ is making in us, not the person that we have been in the past. His forgiveness is everlasting. The Bible tells us that after we have been forgiven, Christ casts our forgiven sin "as far as the east is from the west".

You have a spectacular God who is capable of all the love and forgiveness that is divine.

God bless you

Do I just have to ask for God’s forgiveness? I have been praying every morning. I thank God for what I have and I have asked God to show me the way in life. I would love for God to take control of my life. It seems I just make a mess of things on my own.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Do I just have to ask for God’s forgiveness? I have been praying every morning. I thank God for what I have and I have asked God to show me the way in life. I would love for God to take control of my life. It seems I just make a mess of things on my own.
Much of the message that Christ preached was repentence. To repent is just to tell God the wrong things you did that are sins and ask God to forgive you and cleanse you of unrighteousness. That is a simple thing to do and the way to get past your sin instead of holding on to it.

The Bible says that "Christ is fair and just to cleanse us of our sins". So you need to ask God to do that and He will.

To repent also brings to the forefront of our minds what we have done wrong. It is an acknowledgement of where we have fallen short and we should contemplate it and then get back up and move forward doing better next time.

The idea is to repent and then putting it in the past and doing better next time. God doesn't want us to dwell on things after He has forgiven us, He has much bigger plans for us than that.

Thankfulness is a great blessing. You are on the right path with thanking God for everything, God's Word says in everything give thanks and God wants to hear everything that happens in your life, so keep praying.

You are on a good path, just a few adjustments. Read about forgiveness and repentence in the Bible. The Bible is always your guide, not people. When people tell you something, always check it out in the Bible and God will teach you much. God's main tool to teach us is the Bible. Never let anyone tell you different because they are wrong.

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
When you pray to God are you praying while addressing Jesus and The Holy Spirit and calling upon our Heavenly Mother Mary in complete trust in Jesus knowing He is there and He is listening and that our Heavenly Mother Mary is there and is listening waiting to respond?

For instance, (and this is not a judgement because I used to do this before receiving Jesus The Holy Spirit and Mother Mary into my heart communicating with my heart), when I pray sometimes with a family member, Jesus Divine Mercy Chaplet is rattled off hurriedly without waiting for Jesus to communicate with her heart along the way pausing. Blocks are placed unknowingly unwittingly by doing this. Pray then talk to Jesus from your heart in complete trust "knowing" Jesus is there, waiting for your heart to communicate with Him, The Holy Spirit and Mother Mary.

In the Name of The Father, and of The Son and of The Holy Spirit, Amen.

I would try this little prayer and see how you go afterwards:

"Please Jesus, The Holy Spirit and Mother Mary, my Heavenly Mother Mary, could you please help me in these hours of desperation and I offer up my sufferings for the Holy Souls in Purgatory and I pray our Lord Jesus for Your Holy Graces and Strength with this the Consecration of my heart daily to Your Sacred Heart (looking at Jesus on The Cross) make The Sign of The Cross with 3 Our Father's, 3 Hail Mary's and 3 Glory Be's prayed."

Please my Heavenly Mother Mary I consecrate my heart and soul to Your Holy Immaculate Heart and offer up my hardships and struggles for The Holy Souls in Purgatory" In the Name of The Father, and of The Son and of The Holy Spirit Amen.

Dear Lord Jesus I immerse my heart and soul in Your Sacred Wounds and pray for Your Precious Holy Blood poured out upon me".
O Blood and Water which gushed forth from The Heart of Jesus as a Fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You" x 3 times.

I will pray for you tomorrow just post mail your First Christian Name only.

Upvote 0

LucyT25

Jun 10, 2016
Louisiana
✟17,335.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
When you pray to God are you praying while addressing Jesus and The Holy Spirit and calling upon our Heavenly Mother Mary in complete trust in Jesus knowing He is there and He is listening and that our Heavenly Mother Mary is there and is listening waiting to respond?

For instance, (and this is not a judgement because I used to do this before receiving Jesus The Holy Spirit and Mother Mary into my heart communicating with my heart), when I pray sometimes with a family member, Jesus Divine Mercy Chaplet is rattled off hurriedly without waiting for Jesus to communicate with her heart along the way pausing. Blocks are placed unknowingly unwittingly by doing this. Pray then talk to Jesus from your heart in complete trust "knowing" Jesus is there, waiting for your heart to communicate with Him, The Holy Spirit and Mother Mary.

In the Name of The Father, and of The Son and of The Holy Spirit, Amen.

I would try this little prayer and see how you go afterwards:

"Please Jesus, The Holy Spirit and Mother Mary, my Heavenly Mother Mary, could you please help me in these hours of desperation and I offer up my sufferings for the Holy Souls in Purgatory and I pray our Lord Jesus for Your Holy Graces and Strength with this the Consecration of my heart daily to Your Sacred Heart (looking at Jesus on The Cross) make The Sign of The Cross with 3 Our Father's, 3 Hail Mary's and 3 Glory Be's prayed."

Please my Heavenly Mother Mary I consecrate my heart and soul to Your Holy Immaculate Heart and offer up my hardships and struggles for The Holy Souls in Purgatory" In the Name of The Father, and of The Son and of The Holy Spirit Amen.

Dear Lord Jesus I immerse my heart and soul in Your Sacred Wounds and pray for Your Precious Holy Blood poured out upon me".
O Blood and Water which gushed forth from The Heart of Jesus as a Fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You" x 3 times.

I will pray for you tomorrow just post mail your First Christian Name only.

My name is Nicole. Thank you.

Upvote 0