Savior of the World, or Eternal Failure?

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Dear Saint: I for one deeply appreciate your diligence in Father's business. This link is a prime example. Thank you my brother.

"Evil must necessarily be eliminated, absolutely and in every respect, once and for all, from all that is, and since in fact it is not, neither will it have to exist at all. For, as evil does not exist in its nature outside will, once each will has come to be in God, evil will be reduced to complete disappearance, because no receptacle will be left for it. . . it seems to me that Scripture teaches the complete disappearance of evil. For, if in all beings there will be God, clearly in them there will be no evil". -Gregory of Nyssa-

Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Our Heavenly Lord prevails!

renderTimingPixel.png

150 Reasons For Believing In The Final Salvation Of All Mankind

• Informative
Reactions: Saint Steven
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Beloved, when God wants to bring a people unto Himself, He is well able to do so, even to reach out to them without the use of human vessels, if need be. The Christ has been lifted up from the earth and now HAS ALL POWER IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH. In due time He will bring His redemptive process into glorious fulfillment and consummation. If God wants to save some Russians, He is well able to reach inside the iron curtain and take those lives unto Himself that are appointed of the Father. If He wants any number of Chinese, He is able to apprehend them unto salvation in spite of the iron rule of an atheistic government. There is no continent too dark, no people too enslaved by satanic powers, no man too incorrigible but what His power can reach them. Christ has been lifted up from the earth, and HE WILL DRAW ALL MEN UNTO HIMSELF. You can count on it!

Source: The Savior of the World, by J. Preston Eby
Kingdom Bible Studies Savior of the World Series Part 1

Dear Saint Steve: That is a glorious fact!

The Restitution Of All Things post #1056

• Agree
Reactions: Saint Steven
Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Brother Steve: The broken children of Adam1 have a serious discombobment. They cannot hear. They also are afflicted with being blind from birth. Thank God Almighty for the Christ who specializes in ephphatha!

"I believe implicitly in the ultimate and complete triumph of God, the time when all things shall be subject to Him and when God will be everything to everyone (1 Cor 15:24-28). For me, this has certain consequences. If one man remains outside of the love of God at the end of time, it means that one man has defeated the love of God—and that is impossible. Further, there is only one way in which we can think of the triumph of our God. If God was no more than a King or judge, then it would be possible to speak of his triumph, if His enemies were agonizing in hell or were totally and completely obliterated and wiped out. But God is not only king and Judge, God is Father—He is indeed Father more than anything else. No father could be happy while there were members of his family for ever in agony. No father would count it a triumph to obliterate the disobedient members of his family. The only triumph a father can know is to have all of his family back home again. –William Barclay-
Happy fathers' Day to the Father of all fathers. (in whom all of fatherhood derives its name) I sure miss my NIV 1985 edition. (Ephesians 3:15)

Ephesians 3:15
from whom his whole family F8 in heaven and on earth derives its name.

FOOTNOTE:
F8 Or whom all fatherhood

Last edited:
Reactions: FineLinen
Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Brother Steve: The broken children of Adam1 have a serious discombobment. They cannot hear. They also are afflicted with being blind from birth. Thank God Almighty for the Christ who specializes in ephphatha!
I can discombob-relate. - lol

• Haha
Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree. Unfortunately, I won't be allowed to post any more of them here. Too bad.

Why, copyright claims? Cease and desist demands? Gag orders? Confidential out-of-court settlements?

Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why, copyright claims? Cease and desist demands? Gag orders? Confidential out-of-court settlements?
All of the above. (sort of) Plus claims that my actions resemble a world famous canned meat from the southern end of my state. (Albert Lea) - lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Upvote 0