CT
✟20,475.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Older than you are. Still a virgin here. No regrets about keeping that while I'm single. As far as I'm concerned, it's an asset. I have plenty of other sins and shortcomings to work on, though.
It definitely makes dealing with those other sins easier, feeling pure in that area of life.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟379,548.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It definitely makes dealing with those other sins easier, feeling pure in that area of life.
I don't feel pure in that area of life at all. What I don't have is memories, regrets, and consequences of sexual encounters that I don't need.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Tylerx95
Upvote 0

Tylerx95

Believer
Oct 18, 2017
CT
✟20,475.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't feel pure in that area of life at all. What I don't have is memories, regrets, and consequences of sexual encounters that I don't need.
Thats what i meant, being a virgin and knowing it can pay off one day makes dealing with all the other mistakes easier to handle. The virginity is where the purity comes from.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟379,548.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thats what i meant, being a virgin and knowing it can pay off one day makes dealing with all the other mistakes easier to handle. The virginity is where the purity comes from.
Well, no, it's more like hanging on for survival. If I were to fornicate or commit adultery, I know that I would be very heartbroken at some point afterwards. I'm also a chip off the old block in many ways, both of my parents are Christians and were Christians when they got together. They waited, and told me that waiting helped their marriage. Being as they are still married, unlike a lot of my peers' parents, this has credibility with me. I know that I take after them, both good and bad. I therefore believe that waiting will help (or at least not hurt) a marriage that I would enter, and I'll need all the help I can get.

• Informative
Reactions: Tylerx95
Upvote 0

Tylerx95

Believer
Oct 18, 2017
CT
✟20,475.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, no, it's more like hanging on for survival. If I were to fornicate or commit adultery, I know that I would be very heartbroken at some point afterwards. I'm also a chip off the old block in many ways, both of my parents are Christians and were Christians when they got together. They waited, and told me that waiting helped their marriage. Being as they are still married, unlike a lot of my peers' parents, this has credibility with me. I know that I take after them, both good and bad. I therefore believe that waiting will help (or at least not hurt) a marriage that I would enter, and I'll need all the help I can get.
Yes im familiar with the horrible feeling of holding on to what's left for survival when everything else has gone completely wrong.

Upvote 0