Salvation for brother and stress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzbee

Jul 6, 2006
✟1,477.00
Faith
Christian
I talked to a brother about God recently and he is OK with Jesus, but he stated he thought the Bible was a book used by people in powerful positions just to control other people. Please pray for him. His understanding of even basic ideas in the Bible is quite...naive, as far as I can say. Please pray for God to work in his heart and bring him to salvation in Christ.

I am also praying that God can help me have a calm heart against the stress I feel with being with my education. I am also praying as well to have God help me protect and keep my job, stay in good relationship with my boss, and just all other things to be calm.

Saint Nicholas

Preacher
Jan 7, 2014
Royal Palm Beach, Florida.
✟15,331.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I talked to a brother about God recently and he is OK with Jesus, but he stated he thought the Bible was a book used by people in powerful positions just to control other people. Please pray for him. His understanding of even basic ideas in the Bible is quite...naive, as far as I can say. Please pray for God to work in his heart and bring him to salvation in Christ.

I am also praying that God can help me have a calm heart against the stress I feel with being with my education. I am also praying as well to have God help me protect and keep my job, stay in good relationship with my boss, and just all other things to be calm.

I will pray for you both and your families. God bless you all. Much Love. :)

Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, be there for buzzbee's brother and allow him to understand your word. Let him want to read the Bible and get help understanding it from laborers you will send.

Help buzzbee be free of any stress and remove it from their shoulders. Let their job be secured and allow them to have a good work relationship with their boss.

Send your love, peace, comfort and strength to buzzbee and the brother.

I pray for all of this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

Praying for these requests
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,093,536.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

You might sometime want to tell him that virtually all the "powerful persons" mentioned in the Bible, King David, Moses, Sampson, etc., were chastised by our Creator. Further, the Bible makes it very clear that "powerful people" never, ever get the last word. His Word gets the last word. If they disagree with him, they are in trouble.

Since you keep mentioning stress I keep worrying about your adrenals, if they are strong or not. Weak ones can be a cause of anxiety. You might want to check out the symptoms for weak adrenals on Dr. Michael Lam's site. I also wonder if you are getting enough rest, enough exercise, if you are having too much caffeine, things like that. Our bodies have to be kind of babied for us to function optimally both mentally and emotionally as well as physically. Are you getting enough probiotics? Nature Magazine not too long ago said there is a strong link between the emotions and probiotic strength. Have you had any thyroid, adrenal, iron, vitamins, etc. blood tests done any time lately? If a weakness shows up, now is the time to address it.

Praying for great health and a peaceful attitude.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.