Salvation by Works

Do you believe we saved by faith in Jesus or by works?

• Faith

• Works

• Faith and Works

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geocajun

Priest of the holy smackrament
Dec 25, 2002
✟35,477.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
He will prolly deny saying it, but he did. I remember it, and it is etched into my heart and soul. That, and I know that he says it every day in his thoughts, dreams and prayers because Jesus told me so, and I am a favored child of the Lord.
It's true. I said it, but you should quote the whole thing.

"We need some crazy people in our lives to keep us grounded. I think we should all have one, and that is what I love about Miss Shelby. A world without Miss Shelby is not a world I want to live in."

That comment above where you say God told you that I say that every day is just more evidence of your craziness! :)

Upvote 0

HisWordisTruth7

Mar 11, 2007
✟8,116.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ladybug1980 1) we cannot earn our way into heaven by performing good works 2) we can risk losing our salvation by doing bad works (if I am not mistake 3) we are saved by grace (can someone kinda tell me what that really means?:confused:) [/quote said:
Hi , I noticed one of your comments and I thought I would give some scripture about the future judgment seat of Christ..It appears that the works we did for the Lord are burned and those whose works were turned to ash(bad) were still in heaven..For the believer the works are what are getting judged but the abundance of or lack of them is not what effects salvation...

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest for the day of judgment shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss, but himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire

I can only imagine the shame/regret one will feel as the loss of what they could have presented Christ Jesus our King..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.