Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Labor
Even though I am not a Christian, I have had a personal encounter with the creator. It happened along time ago, and I would say that if the light itself wanted me to comprehend it's existence, then I think that it's worth dying for.

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Even though I am not a Christian, I have had a personal encounter with the creator. It happened along time ago, and I would say that if the light itself wanted me to comprehend it's existence, then I think that it's worth dying for.

That truely is a good start - Have you read the New Testament say Luke, John and Acts for a start... ??

And a big welcome.

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome to the forum. What was your encounter, if I may ask?
2question.png

• Agree
Reactions: devin553344
Upvote 0

NeverL0ved

Oct 20, 2019
Brisbane, QLD
✟21,254.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Labor
That truely is a good start - Have you read the New Testament say Luke, John and Acts for a start... ??

And a big welcome.
Who would need to read the accounts that men documented of the light, after the light appeared before your very eye's?

• Agree
Reactions: Emmylouwho
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NeverL0ved

Oct 20, 2019
Brisbane, QLD
✟21,254.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Labor
He is outside of time and a prophetic thread runs right through scripture - that's proof enough for me...
Carl, have you ever seen the light itself? So you read the Bible, but it's all you really see. You say God is outside of time, :D

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Friend... Jesus appeared to me face to face when I was about 8. He is the light of the world. There is no other authority to turn to. He was before creation came into being. He will judge the living and the dead. I see a lot more than the bible, but the bible is His given reference to judge reality. There are all sorts of spirits out there trying to gain our attention but He is the One True light.

Upvote 0

NeverL0ved

Oct 20, 2019
Brisbane, QLD
✟21,254.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Labor
Friend... Jesus appeared to me face to face when I was about 8. He is the light of the world. There is no other authority to turn to. He was before creation came into being. He will judge the living and the dead. I see a lot more than the bible, but the bible is His given reference to judge reality. There are all sorts of spirits out there trying to gain our attention but He is the One True light.
Then why do you still believe?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NeverL0ved

Oct 20, 2019
Brisbane, QLD
✟21,254.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Labor
It is a gift to believe and it opens the door to a realm of blessing beyond all that you could ask or think.
Why would you still believe after seeing Jesus with your own eye's? Why would Jesus personally visit an 8 year old? (Did he tell you anything of universal significance, Carl?)

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was a very personal encounter in which He said that there would be nothing in this life that I would do that He would not see. This happened before I became a Christian and was born again, which happened about 5 years later.

Upvote 0

NeverL0ved

Oct 20, 2019
Brisbane, QLD
✟21,254.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Labor
It was a very personal encounter in which He said that there would be nothing in this life that I would do that He would not see. This happened before I became a Christian and was born again, which happened about 5 years later.
The light has no image. If you examine the Old Testament without bias, you will find that the Jewish people didn't create images of their God.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The light has no image. If you examine the Old Testament without bias, you will find that the Jewish people didn't create images of their God.
Of course this is correct - until He appeared to them in human form.

Upvote 0