• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Safe place - Venting thread

lady4theallmighty

Mar 25, 2006
Clayton, NC
✟8,252.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh boy am I glad I found this thread! I know that I shouldn't complain but I'm so irritated at my husband right now! We are going through a very stressful time right now so feelings and emotions are quite sensitive which is why I just try to be quiet and not become angry as God says I should. But sometime my husband can be such a self focused, bull headed, thoughtless, jerk!! I'm so tired of our lives centering around him. It would just be nice if he would think about me and my needs for a change. I do go to God for fulfillment, but sometimes in a marriage a woman just wants her husband to pay attention to her needs!!!! Please pray that my heart will soften towards my husband right now and that I will not be overcome with stress. Also that my husband and I can work as a team for a change. Thank you for this thread!!!

Upvote 0

lady4theallmighty

Mar 25, 2006
Clayton, NC
✟8,252.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh, and Jenster I completely empathize with you. A small part of our stress is with a business partner who you have been describing exactly! Narcisstic I consider him. Oh boy how hard it is to pray for your enemies! Especially when they are destroying your livelihood and telling lies to cover up lies and make up more lies just to appear as if he is the golden boy. Ok, I'm done venting for now :)

Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Trying one more time, hopefully, to be able to communicate without its posts being erased. Not sure what bes in the others what caused it to get removed but will try one more time....

First:
This is the vent thread. We are not supposed to advise unless asked. You asked, Moriah
Actually, it did not ask for advice. It asked for confirmation of what it knows to be the only truth left to it now. It wanted to see if anyone would really come forward and be honest about that, and acknowledge it. And in a sense, you did. See, while no one did so with words, in a kind of twisted sense, removing its posts provided all the confirmation it needed. Actions do speak louder than words. If you lot did not accept the absolute reality of what it stated about itself, you lot would not have treated it as if those statements bes indeed absolute reality, and done so for reasons specifically related to the truth of those statements.

Here is the problem that many people don't realize when they come to Christ: you are saved, but you still need to be sanctified.
This would be where we have a problem. If receiving salvation does nothing more than usher an individual back to the Law so they can put themselves back under its condemnation the moment they sin, then salvation has not really been a miracle of God, but just a trick or a ruse to get people to "be good or else". No hope exists in that thinking for those who CANNOT just "snap to" and "decide" to "make" themselves BE anything, let alone be "good" (obedient to God, not sinning, etc.) It realizes this bes not the forum to argue theology, so we won't go there, but suffice it to say Moriah has been hurt by what it calls "dumbo's magic feather" religion before. It will have a miracle from God -- rescue, salvation -- or it will perish, plain and simple. If any part of this depends upon Moriah then its doom bes secure and certain.

So this is what we have: two natures, one which God's, the other which is the old man. Which do you want?
Moriah does not get an actual choice. Sure it can SAY it wants this or that, anyone can, but that does not make it so. It has no ability to make it so, so therefore it has no real choice. And this, too, proves what Moriah tried to tell you that you erased.

An old Indian told a pastor that he had two dogs fighting inside of him, one evil, one good. The pastor asked which one was winning. "The one I feed," the old Indian said. As far as our two natures are concerned, we get what we feed. Your free will will never be taken away from you, and you will get what you feed.
That has no choice to feed one or the other, what bes the helpless prey of them both, and devoured whether it will or not.

Moriah, you have not lost your salvation. Your struggle now, I believe, is with you sanctification.
It believes you err, refusing to see the truth of its situation.

No one can tell you what to do, no one can make choices for you. You must decide yourself whom you will serve, and which nature you will feed. This is your choice. No one can take that choice away from you.
It has already been taken away. It has no choice. That does not mean it does not try to make choices. It means all those tryings bes to no avail because it has no control to make those choices BE anything REAL. And all its choices in the world do not control what God does, and He has forsaken Moriah utterly.

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Oh boy am I glad I found this thread! I know that I shouldn't complain but I'm so irritated at my husband right now! We are going through a very stressful time right now so feelings and emotions are quite sensitive which is why I just try to be quiet and not become angry as God says I should. But sometime my husband can be such a self focused, bull headed, thoughtless, jerk!! I'm so tired of our lives centering around him. It would just be nice if he would think about me and my needs for a change. I do go to God for fulfillment, but sometimes in a marriage a woman just wants her husband to pay attention to her needs!!!! Please pray that my heart will soften towards my husband right now and that I will not be overcome with stress. Also that my husband and I can work as a team for a change. Thank you for this thread!!!

:hug:
Praying for you, sister, and for your husband.
Marriage is hard work!

Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Moriah, help me understand. Have you asked Jesus Christ to come into your heart to be your Lord and Savior?
Many times. Many, many, many times. And not just mouthing it -- Moriah refuses that kind of thing, refuses "prayer for appearances' sake" or to satisfy some human eye -- Moriah prays in secret, and when it bes truly broken before Him, no human eye may witness. But when it bes broken like that ... it bes horrible to behold anyway ... no one would want to see this.

Many times. Many, many, many times. With anguish and desperation and madness and weeping, with begging and pleading and sobbing so profoundly it makes its body to be sick and exhausted, and always, always, it finds the door closed, and the answer "no". And sometimes a very clear and calm explanation or rather being "shown" why this can never be, but it cannot translate those things into human words.

Moriah has become that one for whom alone no hope of salvation remains, which you refuse to permit her to name here. But refusing to permit it to so state does not change the reality it must live with. And by treating it AS that, you actually demonstrate you, too, believe what Moriah has stated to be the absolute and irrevocable truth of its being.

Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Criada can't you see the trap Moriah bes in though? It knows well and truly if it opens itself up to try one more time to believe somehow mysteriously He "cares" in spite of everything that has happened -- just like it has done before -- it will find only harder and more painful evidence than ever before that NO, He does NOT want it darkening His doorstep nor troubling His servants with its demon-infested madness and despair -- just like has happened before. And then it will be right back here where it started, having this conversation, wrestling with the same catch-22 it wrestles with now.

And even this specific statement it bes making here assumes it would still be where it had been even a month ago, with the capacity for such things, which in fact have now been utterly lost because of everything that happened 2 weeks ago. You know if the one it had called its anmchara, whom herself of her own free agency even stated -- without being prompted to or manipulated into it -- that GOD had shown her she bes sent by Him to help Moriah and she bes like a spiritual "mother" to adopt it and love it to wholeness -- if only she had stayed by its side, with it even now, after all what happened, daimonizomai might have survived, might have recovered, might have been ready to try again, even by this time. It might have not been so ruined as now.

But she did not. She bailed on it, and unlike last time with the one before her, where it could conceivably blame itself for this or that, or at least even see how another might blame it, this time it did nothing wrong, not even anything someone ELSE might conceivably see as wrong even if Moriah didn't so see it. God could have shown He had not abandoned and forsaken it utterly but He chose not to. He has had every opportunity and He has chosen to reject Moriah, even to the point where He cruelly tricked it into opening up and trusting and trying to connect with people in 3-d world to help it and ended up being abused and harmed instead. And then others flee it making it feel it must somehow be at fault only it knows it did not DO anything. MORIAH DID NOT DO ANYTHING. :cry:

Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The answer is never no, sweetie, it really isn't. Even if you don't 'feel' it. He doesn't reject anyone who comes.. and I don't think He has rejected you! He loves you, sweetie!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dEisSxR2cps
Moriah tried sharing that video once. You know what it got told?
"Yeah He loves you, but He still wants you to change."

You see, real love doesn't exist for Moriah. It bes just a game, a ruse, a lure to get you sucked into the system where they can start judging and faultfinding and telling you off for all sorts and trying to manipulate "behaviors" all over again. You don't get to just be cuddled and loved like you need. It all bes tied to "earning" it and "earning" it bes this arbitrary thing what basically means don't be honest, don't be real, don't speak up when you hurt, don't bother anyone else with your problems, put on the plastic mask and pretend everything bes lovely even while you come apart inside and your life falls into utter degradation and bondage and chaos.

Everyone else? Allowed to cry. Allowed to be in pain. Allowed to need. Allowed to tell exactly what they feel and what they have to live with and what they have lived through. But Moriah? No, shut up, go away, you bes evil, you bes dangerous, you bes poison, no one must ever see you or hear you or know the truth of your existence. Now WHO does THAT remind you of, HMMM? What HUMAN gets treated that way? -- NONE!! Hence, just what it has been saying all along. You want to argue it out of knowing what it bes and what it has become, but you cannot help yourselves -- you treats it just like it bes that anyway. You DO see the truth about Moriah, what it has told you about itself that you erased, even though you fight against seeing it, even though you deny it openly, your actions show you do.

Daimonizomai cannot live in your world. Creature of darkness cannot walk in the sun.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I know, sweetie.. what happened to you was horrific.
It wasn't God, though! I don't know the person involved or why she treated you that way.
And I understand that you can't trust people at the moment.. but, people aren't God.
i don't know why he allows these things.. I honestly don't understand.. but I do know that He loves you and He *will* rescue you.

Upvote 0

Jo1

Veteran
Nov 10, 2006
✟15,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jo needs you, and she can actually be helped, so it will leave this thread now so she can have freedom to post in peace without it being hijacked by this wreck that cannot be salvaged.
i dont know about that friend:( ((((hugs)))))

Upvote 0

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I know, sweetie.. what happened to you was horrific.
It wasn't God, though! I don't know the person involved or why she treated you that way.
And I understand that you can't trust people at the moment.. but, people aren't God.
i don't know why he allows these things.. I honestly don't understand.. but I do know that He loves you and He *will* rescue you.

Worse, Criada, it can't trust God anymore. It used to have this delicate, tentative division inside where it could pull apart people from Him and say just what you've said above, but that has been destroyed beyond repair.

OK really gone now. :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ariel

Servant
Apr 4, 2004
West Texas
✟77,274.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Many times. Many, many, many times. And not just mouthing it -- Moriah refuses that kind of thing, refuses "prayer for appearances' sake" or to satisfy some human eye -- Moriah prays in secret, and when it bes truly broken before Him, no human eye may witness. But when it bes broken like that ... it bes horrible to behold anyway ... no one would want to see this.

Many times. Many, many, many times. With anguish and desperation and madness and weeping, with begging and pleading and sobbing so profoundly it makes its body to be sick and exhausted, and always, always, it finds the door closed, and the answer "no". And sometimes a very clear and calm explanation or rather being "shown" why this can never be, but it cannot translate those things into human words.

Moriah has become that one for whom alone no hope of salvation remains, which you refuse to permit her to name here. But refusing to permit it to so state does not change the reality it must live with. And by treating it AS that, you actually demonstrate you, too, believe what Moriah has stated to be the absolute and irrevocable truth of its being.

Moriah, regardless of what you may feel, you belong to Christ. You are His.

I believe that you are also listening to lies.

This is the vent thread, if I continue to talk to you here with I will be off topic not only for this thread, but also for this forum. Moriah, would you please start a thread, not in Recovery and let me know where it is. Or if you want, I will start a thread.

I don't believe for a moment that you aren't saved. You are. You are a daughter of the Most High King, whose name is Jesus Christ, Lord. You have been forgiven. Jesus Christ came to set you free.

Upvote 0