Futurist Only Russia and the possibility of nuclear war is reaching dangerous levels.

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The bible doesn't say a fireball from the sun, you're injecting that in.

and again I'm asking
are you a flat earther?
the sun is 93 million miles away from us across a near vacuum.
Isaiah 30:26 says the sun will flash seven times brighter and we know that if such an explosion on the suns surface, was earth directed; then we are in big trouble! Over 100 Prophesies describe the effects of such a sunstrike and how the world will be changed.

Jamdoc, I know you to be an erudite and qualified person. Why do you think so much less of me, by asking childish questions?

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Fire? Is not my Word like as a fire? saith the Lord;-Jeremiah 23:29. The Word that proceeds from the MOUTH of GOD is as a fire, GOD is a devouring fire, understand? Do you understand or not? The Word is GOD, understand?

Sword? But the Word of GOD is also a sharp Sword, understand? Hebrews 4:12-13
Trying to Spiritualize the Prophesies is a bad mistake. God used literal water to destroy the ungodly peoples in Noah' day, the next time He will use literal fire. 2 Peter 3:7, Hebrews 10:27

My point here and in all my posts, is to show people that wars like in the Ukraine and in Africa, are just a manifestation of the first four Seals.
The real danger is Iran and the Islamic peoples, they WILL attempt to do what they have vowed to do: Wipe Israel off the map.
But their attack will trigger the fiery wrath of the Lord and He will kill them all. Malachi 4:1-3....burned to ashes.
Zephaniah 1:14-18....for He shall make a speedy riddance of all who dwell in the land.
The entire Middle East region will be virtually depopulated and only a remnant of Christian Jews will survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:11-15

THEN; The prophesies of Ezekiel 40 to 48, will come to pass and of Revelation 7 to 19:10,
THEN: Jesus will Return and reign for the next thousand years.
THEN: Comes the final Judgment and Eternity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Isaiah 30:26 says the sun will flash seven times brighter and we know that if such an explosion on the suns surface, was earth directed; then we are in big trouble! Over 100 Prophesies describe the effects of such a sunstrike and how the world will be changed.

Jamdoc, I know you to be an erudite and qualified person. Why do you think so much less of me, by asking childish questions?

Because the physics of a fireball traveling 93 million miles across a vacuum and maintaining heat and mass across that distance doesn't work.

The idea of a fireball that has mass traveling and hitting the earth and lighting it on fire would only "work" in a flat earth view where the Sun is not a ball of nuclear fusion 93 million miles away across a near vacuum, but the sun is a fireball in our atmosphere, so it has a short distance to travel across a non vacuum.

So this clinging to the idea that the day of the Lord is naturally explainable by a CME, only works in a flat earth atmospheric sun model, not the observable model that the sun is millions and millions of miles away.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,988.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Trying to Spiritualize the Prophesies is a bad mistake. God used literal water to destroy the ungodly peoples in Noah' day, the next time He will use literal fire. 2 Peter 3:7, Hebrews 10:27
It's not true. The testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy, understand? Trying to interpret Scripture as you do, according materialist interpretation, that is a human and satanic interpretation, as happened with Peter Apostle-Matthew 16:22-23 - 22 - Peter said to JESUS : Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. 23 But JESUS turned and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: you are a stumbling unto me. Your thinking is from a human perspective, not from GOD's perspective; You know not the things that be of GOD, but those that be of men. It's that.
Be careful
My point here and in all my posts, is to show people that wars like in the Ukraine and in Africa, are just a manifestation of the first four Seals.
The real danger is Iran and the Islamic peoples, they WILL attempt to do what they have vowed to do: Wipe Israel off the map.
It is not true, it's completely wrong and will NEVER be fulfilled. Actually it's midnight at GOD's clock, this explain the why you are in great darkness, and sleeping deeply.
But their attack will trigger the fiery wrath of the Lord and He will kill them all. Malachi 4:1-3....burned to ashes.
Zephaniah 1:14-18....for He shall make a speedy riddance of all who dwell in the land.
The entire Middle East region will be virtually depopulated and only a remnant of Christian Jews will survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:11-15
It's not true. Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumbling block, not from GOD''s perspective.
Every materialist interpretation of the Word that preceeds out from the MOUTH of GOD - GOD is Spirit - , yeah, every materialist interpretation are false interpretations, similar the interpretation of the Old Serpent-Genesis 3.
THEN; The prophesies of Ezekiel 40 to 48, will come to pass and of Revelation 7 to 19:10,
THEN: Jesus will Return and reign for the next thousand years.
THEN: Comes the final Judgment and Eternity.
What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand? Hebrews 10:37 - Surely, for yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

On the other hand, Satan knows that there is so, so little time! he knows that he has but a short time.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Because the physics of a fireball traveling 93 million miles across a vacuum and maintaining heat and mass across that distance doesn't work.

The idea of a fireball that has mass traveling and hitting the earth and lighting it on fire would only "work" in a flat earth view where the Sun is not a ball of nuclear fusion 93 million miles away across a near vacuum, but the sun is a fireball in our atmosphere, so it has a short distance to travel across a non vacuum.

So this clinging to the idea that the day of the Lord is naturally explainable by a CME, only works in a flat earth atmospheric sun model, not the observable model that the sun is millions and millions of miles away.
What the sun emits at a Coronal Mass Ejection, is a mass of superheated Hydrogen plasma, maybe billions of tons of it. its mass does spread out but it doesn't lose much heat and power and if the sun is facing earth when it happens, then we do experience the effects of it.
Our magnetosphere fends off any small CME's, producing auroras and radio interference.

But a big one is another story and scientists know we are at great risk of having our modern civilization destroyed.
Basically, those who deny that the Lord will use a CME, are rejecting plainly stated Prophecy and the only event which can and will literally fulfil all the graphically stated prophesies about that terrible Day.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It is not true, it's completely wrong and will NEVER be fulfilled. Actually it's midnight at GOD's clock, this explain the why you are in great darkness, and sleeping deeply.
This is a rude and totally unsupported personal accusation.

It seems to me that I'm the only one sufficiently awake to read and understand what the Prophets are telling us. But of course; that is how God wants it. When disaster does strike, Zephaniah 3:8, then everyone will be shocked and terrified. It will be our great test of faith, 1 Peter 4:12, and many will fail it.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
BTW, we're getting hit with a CME right now, hopefully it's not cloudy.
You love to downplay the very real risk of a big CME striking the earth and literally fulfilling the graphically Prophesied worldwide devastation it will cause.
The known fact is that an earth directed, high magnitude CME explosion on the suns surface; could send us back to the dark ages. But from what the Prophetic Word does tell us, it will be a glancing blow, mostly affecting the Middle East region.

I say: Bring it on Lord and make Your power known, to make Your enemies Your footstool.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
You love to downplay the very real risk of a big CME striking the earth and literally fulfilling the graphically Prophesied worldwide devastation it will cause.
The known fact is that an earth directed, high magnitude CME explosion on the suns surface; could send us back to the dark ages. But from what the Prophetic Word does tell us, it will be a glancing blow, mostly affecting the Middle East region.

I say: Bring it on Lord and make Your power known, to make Your enemies Your footstool.
oh sure, an event like the Carrington event could cripple the electrical grid, I'm not arguing that.
It's still not a fireball.
The mass dissipates across distance, you're still not grasping that.

Frankly you came across prophecy, and tried to find a NATURAL SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION FOR IT
and that's the problem. You've thought you found a naturally explainable reason for a supernatural event, latched onto it, and cling to it with white knuckles without investigating the fact that.... the science behind your theory doesn't work.

Instead of letting it be supernatural, you're forcing pseudoscience to make it be natural... even when actual science doesn't agree with it, you postulate pseudoscience to continue to support the view.
and worse, you insist it is the absolute truth, no other possibilities. You've shackled yourself to something the bible doesn't actually say.

This is like pretribbers shackling themselves to pretribulation rapture even though the bible does not say there's a pretribulation rapture. They look for pseudo-archeological evidence about Galilean wedding ceremonies to try and explain how they're a picture of the rapture to support what the bible doesn't actually say. You're doing the same thing.

like the topic for this thread. It's a HYPOTHESIS that perhaps one of the seals is a nuclear war, or there can be nuclear war in other judgements in Revelation.
But nobody's saying that's the definite way it's gonna go down. We don't know.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Frankly you came across prophecy, and tried to find a NATURAL SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION FOR IT
There IS no 'scientific' knowledge about a CME of the magnitude that is inferred. My explanations are based on what the Prophets saw in their visions. Malachi 4:1 for example; saw that terrible Day coming like a furnace, Zephaniah 3:8; saw fire enveloping the earth and 2 Peter 3:7; saw the earth reserved for burning and the godless peoples destroyed.

It isn't me that you are denying, but the 100 + Bible verses that vividly and accurately describe the Day the Lord will send His Judgment/punishment, that will commence all the prophesied things. leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus for His Millennium reign.

But nobody's saying that's the definite way it's gonna go down. We don't know.
I am.
The Prophets were told by God. They have told us; just read and pray for understanding.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,988.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is a rude and totally unsupported personal accusation.

It seems to me that I'm the only one sufficiently awake to read and understand what the Prophets are telling us. But of course; that is how God wants it. When disaster does strike, Zephaniah 3:8, then everyone will be shocked and terrified. It will be our great test of faith, 1 Peter 4:12, and many will fail it.
In fact the man of GOD called Zephaniah did not prophesied that disaster as is in your mind, actually you know not what kind of things GOD said by His prophet.
By the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD - I tell you man knows the things of a man only by the spirit of man which is in him. In the other hand. the things of GOD knows no man, but the Spirit of GOD.

Be aware that the true believers have received not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of GOD, by His Word, understand? that the believers might know the things that are freely given to them of GOD. GOD is Spirit, understand? Which things also they speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teaches (AS YOU DO), but which the Holy Spirit teaches; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

1 Corinthians 2:14-15: -
14 - The natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of GOD: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
(THIS EXPLAINS CRISTAL CLEAR WHY YOU, AND WHO IS LIKE YOU, DON'T UNDERSTAND THE WORD OF GOD - THE WORD IS GOD- GOD IS SPIRIT - , GOD THE FATHER - , AND THE WORD PRECEEDS FROM HIS MOUTH, UNDERSTAND? THE WORD IS GOD.)

15 But he that is spiritual Judgeth all things,...

Remember: GOD calls those things which be not as though they were. That said take a look in Daniel 7, from which I call verse 22:
22 - ... Judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom. (According Revelation 11:15 to 18. Take a look, to know what is reserved by the Word of GOD for this current time, and get ready)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Instead of letting it be supernatural, you're forcing pseudoscience to make it be natural.
The idea that Bible Prophecy events are supernatural, or Spiritual, is only promoted by those whose eyes are blinded and ears stopped.
Remember: God used water before, this time He will use fire. 2 Peter 3:7
Deuteronomy 32:34-35 I have their punishment [of the wicked enemies] in reserve, kept on My storehouse, waiting for the Day when they make a mistake*..... Their doom is fast approaching.
*mistake:
Their attack on Israel by the Islamic peoples. Psalms 83, Jeremiah 49:35-37

Yes; their being naturally caused, does seem a stretch, because we have no record of such terrible and earth shaking disasters. But as Joel 2:2b says: The like of it, [the Day of the Lord's wrath] has never been known , nor will ever be again, in the ages to come.

A careful reading of Joel 2:1-11, shows that what happens, will be a surprise blast of fire, coming all around the world; at the morning, as the earth rotates to face the sun.
It devours the beautiful land and leaves a desolate wasteland behind. ......who can endure it?

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
The idea that Bible Prophecy events are supernatural, or Spiritual, is only promoted by those whose eyes are blinded and ears stopped.
Remember: God used water before, this time He will use fire. 2 Peter 3:7
Deuteronomy 32:34-35 I have their punishment [of the wicked enemies] in reserve, kept on My storehouse, waiting for the Day when they make a mistake*..... Their doom is fast approaching.
*mistake:
Their attack on Israel by the Islamic peoples. Psalms 83, Jeremiah 49:35-37

Yes; their being naturally caused, does seem a stretch, because we have no record of such terrible and earth shaking disasters. But as Joel 2:2b says: The like of it, [the Day of the Lord's wrath] has never been known , nor will ever be again, in the ages to come.

A careful reading of Joel 2:1-11, shows that what happens, will be a surprise blast of fire, coming all around the world; at the morning, as the earth rotates to face the sun.
It devours the beautiful land and leaves a desolate wasteland behind. ......who can endure it?

Revelation 6 has the 6th seal be something undeniably as the wrath of God, it won't be naturally explainable.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 6 has the 6th seal be something undeniably as the wrath of God, it won't be naturally explainable.
The Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath, is from God. As Prophecy clearly states; He sends fire to destroy His enemies. Psalms 11L4-6, Amos 1,
But in order for the godless survivors to continue in their rejection of God, it has to be explainable as a natural disaster. They will follow the powerful and charismatic leader of the new world government, formed to restore law and order after this Day of disaster. Revelation 13

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
The Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath, is from God. As Prophecy clearly states; He sends fire to destroy His enemies. Psalms 11L4-6, Amos 1,
But in order for the godless survivors to continue in their rejection of God, it has to be explainable as a natural disaster. They will follow the powerful and charismatic leader of the new world government, formed to restore law and order after this Day of disaster. Revelation 13
and your problem is you think Jesus claims the kingdom in Revelation 11, and then hands control back over to Satan so Satan can give it to the beast in Revelation 13:2.
you don't see the logical break in Chronology when it starts over at the birth of Christ in Revelation 12, nor the angel declaring that the 7th trumpet is the end of the mystery of God in Revelation 10:7

People KNOW it's God responsible in Revelation 9 and Revelation 16, both times there's no denying that God is in command of all the plagues around them. They know it's God, not a naturally explainable event, and curse Him.

They no longer deny the existence of God, they know He's real, they just are reprobate and curse Him and double down on worshiping devils seeing that as their only possible way out.
They were warned not to take the mark of the beast and know there is no salvation possible for them through Jesus Christ.

Amos 8:
8 Shall not the land tremble for this, and every one mourn that dwelleth therein? and it shall rise up wholly as a flood; and it shall be cast out and drowned, as by the flood of Egypt.
9 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord God, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:
10 And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day.
Day of the Lord/6th seal
11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord:
The people who would preach the words of the Lord are gone, thus there's a famine
12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.
13 In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst.
They search for a means to be saved, but can't find it
14 They that swear by the sin of Samaria, and say, Thy god, O Dan, liveth; and, The manner of Beersheba liveth; even they shall fall, and never rise up again.
they resort to the sin of Samaria (idolatry), Dan was the first tribe to fall away.

This idea that they deny God's existence and believe this is all natural disaster doesn't fit with the text at all. They know it's the wrath of God in Revelation 6:15-17, they refuse to repent (they CAN'T repent) in Revelation 9:20-21, and they straight up curse God in Revelation 16:9 and Revelation 16:21

They know exactly who's causing all this stuff. They blame Him for it.
and they cannot repent.

In none of these cases are they denying that God exists anymore.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
and your problem is you think Jesus claims the kingdom in Revelation 11, and then hands control back over to Satan so Satan can give it to the beast in Revelation 13:2.
you don't see the logical break in Chronology when it starts over at the birth of Christ in Revelation 12, nor the angel declaring that the 7th trumpet is the end of the mystery of God in Revelation 10:7
Jesus does not claim and take over the Kingdom until He Returns, as per Revelation 19:11
God does allow Satan to gain world control for the final 42 months. This will be the ultimate test of our faith and endurance.
In none of these cases are they denying that God exists anymore.
You are right. Like today, people do know there has to be a Creator God, but they knowingly deny Him and willingly do evil.
Romans 1:19-32 explains this and Romans 1:18 describes their fate.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟207,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Jesus does not claim and take over the Kingdom until He Returns, as per Revelation 19:11
God does allow Satan to gain world control for the final 42 months. This will be the ultimate test of our faith and endurance.
Revelation 11:
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.[/B]

That is, they weren't before the kingdoms of our Lord and His Christ, they just became them.
and He will rule them thenceforth for ever and ever.
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
again, present tense, this is happening right then and there.
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
Revelation 19 isn't the second coming. People think John is on Earth when the heavens open up and picture Jesus on pegasus flying down, what a way to complete their Greekified Eschatology, to cap it with a Greek mythological animal.
They've been taught it was the second coming for so many years they just accept it without examining the text.
1. Jesus is already bloody, coming back from Edom as in Isaiah 63
2. Jesus has already been on the clouds and tread the winepress of His wrath (Revelation 14:14-20)
3. They don't worship the lamb in heaven. They only worship God on the throne, in Revelation 7, they specifically worship both God (the Father) on the throne, and the Lamb.
4. Before you even say it, Revelation 19:1 has many people in heaven cheering and rejoicing over the destruction of Babylon, then announced that the wedding feast has come, and then the heavens open up and they see Jesus.... on Earth.
He was already there, they're now going to Him.
You are right. Like today, people do know there has to be a Creator God, but they knowingly deny Him and willingly do evil.
Romans 1:19-32 explains this and Romans 1:18 describes their fate.
This isn't denying Him this is admitting He is God and willfully cursing Him, there is a difference. Denying because they don't believe is different than believing and cursing.
In the wrath of God they do the second, now they do the first.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,264.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
AS for Russia and nukes; forget it, it just a localized attack, a stupid mistake by Putin, from which he is now desperately trying to extricate Russia's armies before they get wiped out.

As for Bible prophecy; it will come to pass as Written and Jesus will visibly Return, then take up His rightful rule. Other ideas are wrong and simply deny reality.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,988.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
AS for Russia and nukes; forget it, it just a localized attack, a stupid mistake by Putin, from which he is now desperately trying to extricate Russia's armies before they get wiped out.

As for Bible prophecy; it will come to pass as Written and Jesus will visibly Return, then take up His rightful rule. Other ideas are wrong and simply deny reality.
But, NATION shall rise against NATION ... G-7 will be DISSOLVED???
Do not forget. Paul, the Apostle, prophesied - the Word is God -, saying: 1Corinthians 15:v.24-27: -

24 The END cometh , when He shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have PUT DOWN all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath PUT ALL ENEMIES UNDER HIS FEET.
26 The last enemy that shall shall be destroyed is death.
27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

But see: the nations will be angry ... and God - the Word is God - shall destroy them which destroy the earth. Rev. 11:v.18 combined with the verse 6.

The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever. Revelation 11:v.15
Take in mind. Revelation 6:v.9-10

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not Judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? --->Take in mind: the Day -the time- of Vengeance arrived -

Revelation 16:v.1 - And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth. ---> This will will fulfil LITERALLY from now on.

Take in mind. Revelation 6:v.15-17
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Get ready.

THE WORD IS GOD

Upvote 0