• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Russel Brand's "So...Trump was RIGHT About Clinton & Russia Collusion!!"

Discussion in 'General Politics' started by Pavel Mosko, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Pavel Mosko

Pavel Mosko Arch-Dude of the Apostolic Supporter

+4,880
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    I enjoyed watching the video, he covers the topic in light of the new legal findings. He was anti-Trump and now considers himself neutral believing both parties are poisoned. It was a good summary (reading from a Glenn Greenwald piece), I don't think I learned anything new, but it was good to have a video that is board safe as far as him not cussing etc. Jimmy Dore has had better stuff on the issue as far as satire and good info that doesn't make some news broadcasts.

The case for Russia collusion ... against the Democrats

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Der Alte

Der Alte This is me about 1 yr. old. Supporter

+4,049
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    I would say that this is only the tip of the iceberg.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Taodeching

Taodeching Well-Known Member

+809
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Others
    Hopefully more people discover this and throw off the shackles of politics

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Pavel Mosko

+4,880
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    Yeah one thing that has been a source of frustration is all the liberals defending Comy's entrapment of people like Michael Flynn. This whole thing has been one big deep state operation going back to the last 3 months of the Obama administration.

There are these little things that come out and if you put them all together it paints a kind of mosaic. Their was an internal Democratic party Focus group in 2016 for the Hillary campaign and it found that her greatest weakness as far as Democratic voters were her ties with Russia because people rembered her selling them 1/3 of our Uranium and her and bills other dealings with them as far as Russia reset buttons, paid speaking engagements etc. But that was a few months before the whole Russiagate thing broke. But Jimmy Dore brought that up and nobody else talked about it, but there is an old political trick of trying to place on your opponent your own weakness, and well that was what this was.

5. iluvatar5150

iluvatar5150 Well-Known Member

+19,734
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Democrat
    lol, Russel Brand exaggerates as much as he claims the media did.

6. The Barbarian

The Barbarian Crabby Old White Guy

+8,572
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    So why was it necessary to issue all those pardons? Brand seems to have nothing more than an imagination and a need to shut out reality.

7. The Barbarian

The Barbarian Crabby Old White Guy

+8,572
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Comey forced Flynn to lie to the FBI about his contacts with Russian agents? How did he do that?

Or are you saying that if Comey hadn't investigated the Russian connection in the Trump administration, Flynn would never have been caught?

8. JimR-OCDS

JimR-OCDS God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love

+2,176
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    I think the only video on YouTube by Russel Brand I've ever watched was
    his interview of Eckhart Tolle, which I enjoyed.

9. Pavel Mosko

+4,880
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    Yeah that one I've looked at a little bit, and want to listen sometime in it's entirety.

10. JimR-OCDS

+2,176
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    The entire interview is on YouTube.

I believe he also interviews Jordan Peterson, but that was a couple of years ago before he
    got sick.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. Pavel Mosko

+4,880
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    yeah I've seen it etc. Tolle is one of these person's I hear about as far as Existentialism or mysticism type discussions, but don't a lot about expect for briefly looking up his entry on Wikipedia etc.

But its one of those things on my mental list of stuff watch.

12. JimR-OCDS

+2,176
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    As a Discalced Carmelite myself. Tolle's teaching are much in line with living a contemplative
    lifestyle. Detachment from egoic-identity desires is very much what St John of the Cross taught.

His book, "A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose" I highly recommend.

13. Pavel Mosko

+4,880
    United States
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    OK cool I recognize that name and read a little about him long ago.