My mind
✟7,884.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Rahke growled deep in his throat. This was definitely taking too long. It was time. He grabbed hold of the window ledge and found a foothold on the wall, but when female voices came from above, followed by a response from Jared, Rahke fell back into the shadows. In a moment, the voices were gone. In fact, all sound from the room was gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Raphael45

Dec 7, 2007
My mind
✟7,884.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Rahke hastily climbed up and vaulted into the room, landing like a cat, on hand on the floor and one holding his short sword at the ready. But there was no need. The room was empty. The door bumped the wall softly and swung a few inches back. They had left.
Rahke took a quick look around the room, noting the blood on the bed, but the lack of a body. There was also blood on the floor. He waited no more, darting out the door before remembering where he was. He pulled his grey hood higher over his head and went silently down the hallways, his blade dancing before him, prepared for anything, his hearing now outpacing all his other senses as he moved along. He could still smell, though, and by the scent in the air he was nearing the kitchens on the path he believed Jared had also taken moments before.

((Sorry about the double post. It's my computer's fault!!))

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Lady Knight

The Prodigal
Jun 9, 2004
Bama
✟19,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jared nodded to the two of them. "You two go ahead, I'll wait for you here. don't take to long, and I'll be able to hear you if you try to warn anyone."
"Do you want 3 or 4 horses? And what about you. Or Eli"
Tallie asked quitely. She took a few deep breaths to try and calm herself a bit more so she could think clearly.

Galena followed Tallie out of the room and back to the kitchen, where she had first started this journey out at. The smell of blood was stronger as she walked in front of Jared. She pulled the hood down further over her eyes, hiding the change they had went thru in the past few minutes. The longer she was around spilled blood, her eyes would turn a bright gold in color from their normal shade of hazel. Galena looked up to find they had arrived at the stables. A shudder went thru her body of the thought of riding a horse. Horses seemed to not like her at all, even when she spoke very soothingly to them, it did not always calm them down.
Tallie looked over at Galena and caught a glimps of her face bfore she pulled her hood up. She saw that Galena did not seem to like the idea of ridding. Tallie reached out to take her hand and reasure her. Tallie would make sure to pick a calm, trustworthy, sturdy horse for Galena.

Upvote 0

ladyinwaiting16

The wife of a warrior!!
Oct 30, 2007
Pa
✟16,089.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Do you want 3 or 4 horses? And what about you. Or Eli"
Tallie asked quitely. She took a few deep breaths to try and calm herself a bit more so she could think clearly.

Tallie looked over at Galena and caught a glimps of her face bfore she pulled her hood up. She saw that Galena did not seem to like the idea of ridding. Tallie reached out to take her hand and reasure her. Tallie would make sure to pick a calm, trustworthy, sturdy horse for Galena.

Galena squeezed Tallie's hand, while giving her a small smile. She took a deep breath to calm herself down, before they entered the stables.

Upvote 0

Legolas The Jedi Master

Prince of Mirkwood
Dec 20, 2003
Kansas
✟13,534.00
Faith
Christian
"get two, it would look odd if he left town with to many horses, we'll buy Elli one in the next town. As for me, my horse is packed and ready in the common stable, we'll pick him up on our way to the tavern to get food." Jared gave a quick glance over his shoulder, Rahke would be sure to have checked on Jared by now. "now hurry."

Upvote 0

ladyinwaiting16

The wife of a warrior!!
Oct 30, 2007
Pa
✟16,089.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"get two, it would look odd if he left town with to many horses, we'll buy Elli one in the next town. As for me, my horse is packed and ready in the common stable, we'll pick him up on our way to the tavern to get food." Jared gave a quick glance over his shoulder, Rahke would be sure to have checked on Jared by now. "now hurry."

Galena caught the glance Jared had thrown over his shoulder. She took a quick look around the area, while taking a deep breath sniffing the air for other smells. Galena had a caught another scent; before they left the bedroom in the castle. The scent was very faint at this time, she would just keep an eye out for someone else following them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lady Knight

The Prodigal
Jun 9, 2004
Bama
✟19,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Galena caught the glance Jared had thrown over his shoulder. She took a quick look around the area, while taking a deep breath sniffing the air for other smells. Galena had a caught another scent; before they left the bedroom in the castle. The scent was very faint at this time, she would just keep an eye out for someone else following them.

(r we still at the stables)

((yeah, I;m waiting for you two to get horses.))

(((And I've not really had anything to do for a while except idle chitchat with Daga. I was hoping something would happen at the inn that would spark Morticia's curiosity, but we haven't gotten there yet.)))

((I think we are headed to the inn after we get the horses.))

(sorry!!!!!!! I thought my post got posted but it didnt :cry: lets just skip over to where every one is at the inn. if thats okay with y'all. I'll post some thing more in a bit))

Upvote 0

Legolas The Jedi Master

Prince of Mirkwood
Dec 20, 2003
Kansas
✟13,534.00
Faith
Christian
Finally the girls got their horses, and after Jared picked up Ares, and quickly got him packed with all of his belongings he lead the girls to the back of the inn. Jared glanced inside, he couldn't see anyone in the kitchen so he turned to the girls.

"We need to get food, find empty bags and fill them with food that will keep on the road. Move fast, someone could come in at any moment, if we're seen then I might as well kill the prince now."

Jared didn't wait for a responce he quickly ducked into the kitchen, and set the bag with the prince down so he could work faster. it didn't take him long to find some empty bags, which he started stuffing with food, and cooking suplies.

Upvote 0

ladyinwaiting16

The wife of a warrior!!
Oct 30, 2007
Pa
✟16,089.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Finally the girls got their horses, and after Jared picked up Ares, and quickly got him packed with all of his belongings he lead the girls to the back of the inn. Jared glanced inside, he couldn't see anyone in the kitchen so he turned to the girls.

"We need to get food, find empty bags and fill them with food that will keep on the road. Move fast, someone could come in at any moment, if we're seen then I might as well kill the prince now."

Jared didn't wait for a responce he quickly ducked into the kitchen, and set the bag with the prince down so he could work faster. it didn't take him long to find some empty bags, which he started stuffing with food, and cooking suplies.

Galena started gathering up loaves of bread, cheese, dried meat and placing it in a empty bag. She also found some folded up cloths and other healing supplies tucked in a corner. These she placed in another bag, knowing she might need this later.

Upvote 0

Lady Knight

The Prodigal
Jun 9, 2004
Bama
✟19,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Galena started gathering up loaves of bread, cheese, dried meat and placing it in a empty bag. She also found some folded up cloths and other healing supplies tucked in a corner. These she placed in another bag, knowing she might need this later.

(:)swoon:))
Tallie grabed a bag and started to put food in it. She spotted a small knife on the table near by. She looked towards Jared to see if he was watching before she grabed it. 'It might just come in handy..foor cooking' She though as she wraped it in a small peice of cloth and sliped it into one of her boots. Then she went about getting some more food, when she hit a pot. Tallie caught it before it hit the floor and hoped no one had heard the sound.

==============

Sable had almost fallen asleep in on of the back rooms when she hear a small noise. She was going to go inthe kitchen and check it out when she noticed that things where starting to pick up in the dinning room. Sighing she took a note pad and pencile out with her this time as she went out.

Upvote 0

Legolas The Jedi Master

Prince of Mirkwood
Dec 20, 2003
Kansas
✟13,534.00
Faith
Christian
Jared looked over at Tallie and gave her a stern look, warning her to be more carefull.

Jared made his way over to Galena and whispered, "do you have something to help with headaches and tiredness? Elli will need a quick boost when he wakes, we won't have time to wait until he recovers."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ladyinwaiting16

The wife of a warrior!!
Oct 30, 2007
Pa
✟16,089.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jared looked over at Tallie and gave her a stern look, warning her to be more carefull.

Jared made his way over to Galena and whispered, "do you have something to help with headaches and tiredness? Elli will need a quick boost when he wakes, we won't have time to wait until he recovers."

Galena looked up at Jared when he whispered to her, she was very suprised he knew that she was a healer. "I will be able to relieve his headache without giving him something. Will we have time to make some tea, when he wakes? I have somethng that will be able to givehim some energy."The smell of blood still hung on him as he stood close to her. Galena turned her head and closed her eyes, wishing them to go back to normal. She turned back to Jared, "At some point you will need that wound medicated and bandaged"

Upvote 0

Lady Knight

The Prodigal
Jun 9, 2004
Bama
✟19,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Tallie saw the look Jared gave her and ducked her head to hide a blush. 'Great...Just my luck, my clumsienessgetting us killed' Tallie thought.

Galena looked up at Jared when he whispered to her, she was very suprised he knew that she was a healer. "I will be able to relieve his headache without giving him something. Will we have time to make some tea, when he wakes? I have somethng that will be able to givehim some energy."The smell of blood still hung on him as he stood close to her. Galena turned her head and closed her eyes, wishing them to go back to normal. She turned back to Jared, "At some point you will need that wound medicated and bandaged"

Jared grabbed his injured arm, as she said that. "I'll be fine, I've had worse."

Jared waved to Tallie and pointed to the door. "let's go," he wispered.

Tallie nodded and tied up her bag. She followed Galena and Jared back out the way they had come. She tied the bag of food to her saddle, and the climbed up into the saddle. She waited to see where they would go next.

Upvote 0

Legolas The Jedi Master

Prince of Mirkwood
Dec 20, 2003
Kansas
✟13,534.00
Faith
Christian
Jared packed the food and suplies quickly on the horses and mounted Ares. With a nod to the girls he set off at a brisk pace. they were able to pass through the gate with little trouble, and once they were outside Jared set off at a brisk pace, eager to put some distance between them and the village before they stoped to wait for the prince to wake up.

Because of the pace there was little chance for talking, finally after a few hours Jared slowed Ares and turned off the road. Jared lead them on a barely visable path up the rocks and away from view. once Jared was sure they were a safe disance from the road he stoped and dismounted and pulled the bag he had hidden the Prince in off as well.

Jared set the bag on the ground and opened it, the prince would have a bad headache when he woke, but beyond that and a few bruises from the ride he seemed okay.

"We'll rest here, Eli should be waking soon, then we can talk about where we go next. this should be safe, only Rahke knows what happened right now, and I don't think he followed us."

Upvote 0