Legolas The Jedi Master

Prince of Mirkwood
Dec 20, 2003
Kansas
✟13,534.00
Faith
Christian
Jared smiled as the room went dark, but he didn't move for a long time still, Jared wanted to make sure the prince had plenty of time to fall asleep.

It was well into the night when Jared finally climbed through the window, he took every care not to make a sound. As he slid through the window Jared looked around him, he could see the sleeping forum of the prince, his slow heavy breathing hinting to the fact that the prince was indeed asleep. To the side Jared could make out a table with some leftover food and drink.

Jared approached the table pulling out a small bottle of dark liquid. Jared set the bottle quietly next to the cup and pulled out a small needle and a second bottle and set them next to the first bottle. The first bottle would be a decoy, it was sweet tasting poison often favored by people committing suicide. Jared planned on mixing it in with the drink to make it look like the prince committed suicide; the second was a quick acting poison that Jared would inject with the needle. Jared smiled as he picked up the drink and took a long drink, the nobles would be none the wiser.

After drinking most of the drink Jared opened the first bottle and mixed some of the poison to the rest of the drink and set the bottle next to the cup. Then he took the needle and opened the second bottle of poison. With great care he dipped the needle into the poison, then closed the bottle and put it away under his cloak.

Jared took a deep breath to steady his mind, he was getting too excited, this was the first job in a long time that he had gotten excited about.

Jared approached the bed and pulled back the covers to reveal the prince, but gently enough not to wake him. Jared didn't look at the prince as he looked for the ideal spot to stab the needle into the prince. It didn't take to long to find it, but instead of stabbing the needle in like he would on any other job; Jared ventured a look at the prince.

Jared almost dropped the needle from surprise; it was the young man from the tavern. Jared swore mentally, why did he let himself talk to the man in the tavern? This was why he didn't like to talk to people. He didn't want to know his targets. Jared shook his head and forced himself to look away towards the spot he choose to inject, but Jared couldn’t make himself stab the needle in. All he could see was soldiers stabbing a small sleeping boy who had done them no harm. Jared bit his lip hard at the memory and tried to push it from his brain. He deserves it, this is revenge, this is a blood feud. He wouldn’t hesitate to kill another family, or me…. Jared ventured another look at the prince’s face, it was so peaceful, and the prince looked so much like his little brother. Defeated Jared dropped the needle into a crack in the floor. I can’t kill him, not again… I didn’t do anything last time….

Jared stood quickly not finishing he thought; he knew Rahke was outside waiting. If he left the prince here he would be dead before morning. Hardly knowing why Jared suddenly knew he couldn’t let the prince die despite his hatred for the royal family. Jared thought quickly looking about the room, he couldn’t chance waking the prince up, he would freak out and alert someone before Jared could explain. Jared walked over to a chest and found a large bag that would fit the prince. Turning around he pulled out a small tube and stuck a dart in the end. Walking back over to the prince he blew, the dark lodged itself into the prince’s neck, knocking him out before he woke up. that will keep him out till I’m a safe distance away. He picked up the prince and pulled out some rope and bounded his hand and feet and gagged him before putting him into the bag and closing it securely.

Jared went over to the cup and poison; he took to the poison and put it under his cloak, then took the cup and dumped its contents onto a pile of cloth in the corner. He hoped it would be gone by the time the prince was found to be missing. His next step was to make it look like he did his job, so Jared pulled out his knife and took off his cloak and shirt and laid them next to the bed. Jared took a rope and tied it loosely on his upper forearm. Then he lay down onto the bed and covered up like he could if he were sleeping and laid his left forearm across his neck. Jared tensed slightly before making three clean cuts in his arm, making sure he hit major veins. Jared started counting in his head, if he stayed to long then he would be dead.

With a quick movement Jared pulled the rope on his upper arm so it tightened, cutting off the blood flow. Jared then forced himself out of bed and towards where he found the bag. When he got there Jared grabbed some cloth and wrapped it around his arm and tied it off tightly. He then took a few moments to let the room spin from his loss of blood before he untied the rope. Jared walked back to the bed and pulled his shirt and cloak back on. Jared scanned the room to make sure he didn’t leave anything then started to arrange the blankets to make it look like the prince had been dragged from the bed after being killed.

((this is where tallie can come in if she wants to come with))

Upvote 0

Lady Knight

The Prodigal
Jun 9, 2004
Bama
✟19,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Galena curtsied to Lady Tallieas she entered th room. " I am sorry I am so late on bringing the herbs you requested, my lady; it seems there are many that needs my healing touch" She said while handing Lady Tallie the package of herbs. "These should last for about 2 months and I will bring more at that time period."
"Thank you Galena. This is perfect. One of the girls has a nasty cold...Thank you again. If you want to grab some thing to eat in the kitchen, I"ll be right back, I wanted to ask you about a few things. Theres some thing I need to tell Prince Eli..Welll I suppose he's not the prince any more..At least not till the coranation." Tallie said smiling.
She didnt wait for an answer, as she turned to go find Eli, the herbs Galena hadned her still in her hand. She looked out side where she had left him, but Eli wasnt there.

Eli sighed as Tallie walked away.
"Always something happening," he said shaking his head.
Then much to Eli's surprise, a yawn escaped his mouth.
"I guess I'm more tired than I thought," Eli said as he started to wander off towards his room.

Eli tiredly entered his room. He went to change into sleeping clothes, and then decided that he was to tired. He blew out the candle in his room and dropped into his bed.
Tallie asked a man servant and he said that Eli had headed up towards his room. 'I bet he's already gone to bed. Well its worth checking any way' she tought as she finaly made it to his room.

Jared smiled as the room went dark, but he didn't move for a long time still, Jared wanted to make sure the prince had plenty of time to fall asleep.

It was well into the night when Jared finally climbed through the window, he took every care not to make a sound. As he slid through the window Jared looked around him, he could see the sleeping forum of the prince, his slow heavy breathing hinting to the fact that the prince was indeed asleep. To the side Jared could make out a table with some leftover food and drink.

Jared approached the table pulling out a small bottle of dark liquid. Jared set the bottle quietly next to the cup and pulled out a small needle and a second bottle and set them next to the first bottle. The first bottle would be a decoy, it was sweet tasting poison often favored by people committing suicide. Jared planned on mixing it in with the drink to make it look like the prince committed suicide; the second was a quick acting poison that Jared would inject with the needle. Jared smiled as he picked up the drink and took a long drink, the nobles would be none the wiser.

After drinking most of the drink Jared opened the first bottle and mixed some of the poison to the rest of the drink and set the bottle next to the cup. Then he took the needle and opened the second bottle of poison. With great care he dipped the needle into the poison, then closed the bottle and put it away under his cloak.

Jared took a deep breath to steady his mind, he was getting too excited, this was the first job in a long time that he had gotten excited about.

Jared approached the bed and pulled back the covers to reveal the prince, but gently enough not to wake him. Jared didn't look at the prince as he looked for the ideal spot to stab the needle into the prince. It didn't take to long to find it, but instead of stabbing the needle in like he would on any other job; Jared ventured a look at the prince.

Jared almost dropped the needle from surprise; it was the young man from the tavern. Jared swore mentally, why did he let himself talk to the man in the tavern? This was why he didn't like to talk to people. He didn't want to know his targets. Jared shook his head and forced himself to look away towards the spot he choose to inject, but Jared couldn’t make himself stab the needle in. All he could see was soldiers stabbing a small sleeping boy who had done them no harm. Jared bit his lip hard at the memory and tried to push it from his brain. He deserves it, this is revenge, this is a blood feud. He wouldn’t hesitate to kill another family, or me…. Jared ventured another look at the prince’s face, it was so peaceful, and the prince looked so much like his little brother. Defeated Jared dropped the needle into a crack in the floor. I can’t kill him, not again… I didn’t do anything last time….

Jared stood quickly not finishing he thought; he knew Rahke was outside waiting. If he left the prince here he would be dead before morning. Hardly knowing why Jared suddenly knew he couldn’t let the prince die despite his hatred for the royal family. Jared thought quickly looking about the room, he couldn’t chance waking the prince up, he would freak out and alert someone before Jared could explain. Jared walked over to a chest and found a large bag that would fit the prince. Turning around he pulled out a small tube and stuck a dart in the end. Walking back over to the prince he blew, the dark lodged itself into the prince’s neck, knocking him out before he woke up. that will keep him out till I’m a safe distance away. He picked up the prince and pulled out some rope and bounded his hand and feet and gagged him before putting him into the bag and closing it securely.

Jared went over to the cup and poison; he took to the poison and put it under his cloak, then took the cup and dumped its contents onto a pile of cloth in the corner. He hoped it would be gone by the time the prince was found to be missing. His next step was to make it look like he did his job, so Jared pulled out his knife and took off his cloak and shirt and laid them next to the bed. Jared took a rope and tied it loosely on his upper forearm. Then he lay down onto the bed and covered up like he could if he were sleeping and laid his left forearm across his neck. Jared tensed slightly before making three clean cuts in his arm, making sure he hit major veins. Jared started counting in his head, if he stayed to long then he would be dead.

With a quick movement Jared pulled the rope on his upper arm so it tightened, cutting off the blood flow. Jared then forced himself out of bed and towards where he found the bag. When he got there Jared grabbed some cloth and wrapped it around his arm and tied it off tightly. He then took a few moments to let the room spin from his loss of blood before he untied the rope. Jared walked back to the bed and pulled his shirt and cloak back on. Jared scanned the room to make sure he didn’t leave anything then started to arrange the blankets to make it look like the prince had been dragged from the bed after being killed.

((this is where tallie can come in if she wants to come with))

((perfect. wonderful post legoals))

Tallie knocked softly on Eli's door before checking to see if the door was locked. The door opened, she wasnt surprised since Eli rarely locked his door. Tallie looked in and didnt see much, the room was almost completely dark. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the almost non existent light. When her eyes did adjust she saw some one other then Eli. She hadnt noticed the mess in the room yet. "What are......" She started to say as she looked around the room, and stoped at the bed. Tallie dropped the pouch of herbs she had been carring with her. If she had been a screaming kind of girl, she would have screamed. Tallie started towards the bed, not believing what she saw. There was blood all on the sheets. She started to back up towards the door, looking from the bed to the man standing in Eli's room.
"Oh my God.....No. No. No. NO! Make some noise..do some thing! Any thing. Run..Move feet, move!" her brain screamed, but her body refused to make a noise. Tallie tripped over some thing and fell back wards landing hard on her bottom..She just ast there stuned..Unable to make herself get back up and run.

Upvote 0

Legolas The Jedi Master

Prince of Mirkwood
Dec 20, 2003
Kansas
✟13,534.00
Faith
Christian
Jared was as suprised as Tallie was, he couldn't belieave he didn't check the door, he had assumed that it would be locked.

As Tallie took in the room his hand went slowly to his knife, he was suprised that the girl didn't scream, but her silence wouldn't last forever. his mind quickly went over his options. The easiest would be to kill her, but somehow he didn't think the prince would understand that, and since he was going to the trouble to save him he should take into conciteration his emotions. Besides it's not like she had raised the alarm. it was strange for him to think of ways not to kill people, part of him just wanted to kill her and the prince like he knew he should, but he just couldn't. Jared knew his only option right now was to use her to get outside them take her with him, she would get them all killed if she stayed behind and talked.

When Tallie fell backwards Jared pounced on the chance. with one quick jump he cleared the bed, and with two quick strides he was on the ground next to her with a knife at ther throat. the room had started to spin again from his quick movments but he didn't let that bother him, he couldn't.

The first thing Jared did was pull her away from the door so no one would see them. He then growled into her ear while keeping the knife pressed against her neck. "Listen, if you scream or try to get away I will slit your throat and the prince's, and better yet I'll make you look like the bad guy. Here's what's going to happen, you are going to help me get the prince out of town. If you try anything funny I'll change my mind and kill you both, if for some reason I fail someone else will kill you both before this time tomorrow. Understand?"

Upvote 0

ladyinwaiting16

The wife of a warrior!!
Oct 30, 2007
Pa
✟16,089.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Thank you Galena. This is perfect. One of the girls has a nasty cold...Thank you again. If you want to grab some thing to eat in the kitchen, I"ll be right back, I wanted to ask you about a few things. Theres some thing I need to tell Prince Eli..Welll I suppose he's not the prince any more..At least not till the coranation." Tallie said smiling.
She didnt wait for an answer, as she turned to go find Eli, the herbs Galena hadned her still in her hand. She looked out side where she had left him, but Eli wasnt there.

"Thank you, my lady" she said before Tallie left. Galena watched as Tallie left the room pondering how she was going to find her way back to the kitchen. She had been to busy thinking of what she had to do next when she was led to this room. Galena walked out of the room and walked down the corrider. After making few wrong turns she realized she was lost in the castle. As she paused by a slightly open doorway, she heard a voice speaking in low threatening tones. She moved closer to the door and peeked around it. To her suprise Tallie was on the floor with a guy kneeling beside her. She could see the glint of a knife that was being held against Tallie's throat in the moonlight shining in the window. Thoughts ran thru Galena's head, she was not sure what to do. If she entered the room and startled the attacker he could slice Tallie's throat. She could tell this was a trained assaisn and not just any other person. If he had really wanted to kill Tallie he would have killed her already. Galena held her breath hoping he did not see her there in the doorway.

Upvote 0

Legolas The Jedi Master

Prince of Mirkwood
Dec 20, 2003
Kansas
✟13,534.00
Faith
Christian
Jared stiffened slightly as he saw a movement in the door way out of the corrner of his eye. this just keeps getting better and better. Jared couldn't help thinking.

Jared raised his voice ever so slightly so Galena could hear him. "come in, move slowly and no one gets hurt, try anything funny everyone dies."

Upvote 0

Raphael45

Dec 7, 2007
My mind
✟7,884.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Rahke shifted uncomfortably. Even with Jared's skill, he had heard the soft sound of his clothing ruffling as he entered the prince's window, and when Jared had peeked around the corner, sure enough, Jared had not been there anymore.

But this was ridiculous. Jared was taking much too long... Perhaps something's gone wrong, Rahke thought with a smile. But so long as it's not so wrong as for him not to be alive before I can get to him, it's fine. Rahke's hand was itching to grab one of his weapons, but he couldn't decide between his short sword or long knife. Jared sometimes used poison to kill his targets, even making it look like an accident, or bandits when he used a blade. Rahke preferred to use his blades all the time, and to leave no explanation but the target was dead.

It would be the same with Jared if Rahke ever got the chance. If ever, this was it. Rahke drew his shortsword and quietly leapt to the corner. His heart was pounding, but he kept himself moving slow and steady. "Don't get ahead of yourself," Rahke told himself.

There were voiced coming from the prince's room. Jared was definitely in a dilemma. All the better. Now Rahke just had to wait for the perfect moment...

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

ladyinwaiting16

The wife of a warrior!!
Oct 30, 2007
Pa
✟16,089.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jared stiffened slightly as he saw a movement in the door way out of the corrner of his eye. this just keeps getting better and better. Jared couldn't help thinking.

Jared raised his voice ever so slightly so Galena could hear him. "come in, move slowly and no one gets hurt, try anything funny everyone dies."

Galena froze at hearing Jared speaking to her in a threatening voice. She slowly moved her right hand to her waist where her knife was hidden. Upon reasurring herself that she still had her weapon. She stepped out of the shadow of the doorway into the room. "I am sorry sir, I was just bringing some herbs for milady."

Upvote 0

Legolas The Jedi Master

Prince of Mirkwood
Dec 20, 2003
Kansas
✟13,534.00
Faith
Christian
Jared watched as Galena came in, she seemed unthreatening, but Jared knew better then to let his gaurd down. Jared almost stood up, but he was still weak from loss of blood and he didn't want to make any unessary movements that would show weakness.

Instead Jared shifted around Tallie so she was between him and the new girl. Jared kept his voice low as he spoke. "You are going to help me and this girl get out of here. if you or her try to alert anyone then you will both die along with the prince, if not by my hand then by another. If you want to live you both will help me, Understand?"

Upvote 0

ladyinwaiting16

The wife of a warrior!!
Oct 30, 2007
Pa
✟16,089.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Galena nodded her head slowly as she took in everything in the room. She knew if she did not obey what this man said, others would get hurt. She could also sense he was hurt and weak, there was a strong smell of blood in the room. "I can help you, but don't hurt anyone" she said calmly.

Upvote 0

Lady Knight

The Prodigal
Jun 9, 2004
Bama
✟19,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jared watched as Galena came in, she seemed unthreatening, but Jared knew better then to let his gaurd down. Jared almost stood up, but he was still weak from loss of blood and he didn't want to make any unessary movements that would show weakness.

Instead Jared shifted around Tallie so she was between him and the new girl. Jared kept his voice low as he spoke. "You are going to help me and this girl get out of here. if you or her try to alert anyone then you will both die along with the prince, if not by my hand then by another. If you want to live you both will help me, Understand?"

Galena nodded her head slowly as she took in everything in the room. She knew if she did not obey what this man said, others would get hurt. She could also sense he was hurt and weak, there was a strong smell of blood in the room. "I can help you, but don't hurt anyone" she said calmly.

"Stables. We can get you to the stables. When the guards change for the night. Where's Eli? And is he okay? You can put away your blade now" Tallie finaly said when Galena came in the room.
'Great...What a mess this is now...How the heck do we get out of this one?' Tallie thought. Her brain started working out possiable ways to get all of them out of the castle, some way that wouldnt alert the servants..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Legolas The Jedi Master

Prince of Mirkwood
Dec 20, 2003
Kansas
✟13,534.00
Faith
Christian
Jared didn't release Tallie for a few seconds after she spoke, he didn't want to lose his upper hand. his hand ached to just cut her throat, but he couldn't, this was to close to his brother.

Finaly Jared lowered the knife and pushed away from her quickly. Jared sheathed his knife, but he pulled out a gun just as fast. "This will be constantly aimmed at one of you, try anything I will shoot."

with those words Jared stood and backed up to the bag. while keeping his gun trainned on them he leaned down and picked up the bag and hulled it onto his shoulders. he forced himself not to show how much the loss of blood was effecting him.

Jared kept his voice low as he spoke. "he's in the bag, still alive. if he wasn't you would be dead. now lets go, for all of our sakes."

Upvote 0

ladyinwaiting16

The wife of a warrior!!
Oct 30, 2007
Pa
✟16,089.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jared didn't release Tallie for a few seconds after she spoke, he didn't want to lose his upper hand. his hand ached to just cut her throat, but he couldn't, this was to close to his brother.

Finaly Jared lowered the knife and pushed away from her quickly. Jared sheathed his knife, but he pulled out a gun just as fast. "This will be comoved away from nstantly aimmed at one of you, try anything I will shoot."

with those words Jared stood and backed up to the bag. while keeping his gun trainned on them he leaned down and picked up the bag and hulled it onto his shoulders. he forced himself not to show how much the loss of blood was effecting him.

Jared kept his voice low as he spoke. "he's in the bag, still alive. if he wasn't you would be dead. now lets go, for all of our sakes."

Galena watched as Jared moved away from Tallie. She could see he was struggling to not show his weakness. Galena kept a hold of her satchel, while kneeling down beside Tallie offering her a hand up off the floor.

"Where do you want to go" she asked quietly looking at Jared watching his facial expressions.

Upvote 0

Lady Knight

The Prodigal
Jun 9, 2004
Bama
✟19,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tallie took Galena's hand as she stood up. "Thanks."
She turned towards the door when she thought she heard some thing.
It turned out to be nothing as a cat walked by.
"Then lets go...Quickly. And before any one notices some thing amiss." She said. "Through the kitchen is the best way out to the stables. There is a hall way that leads directly into the stables."

Upvote 0

ladyinwaiting16

The wife of a warrior!!
Oct 30, 2007
Pa
✟16,089.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Your welcome; murmurred Galena.
She pulled her cloak around her shoulders and fastened the button at her neck. At hearing the noise near the door she had stiffened, she left a sigh of relief when she had seen it was only a cat. Galena then pulled the hood up over her head after tucking her hair back under the cloak; concealing the scar on her face.
"I am ready" she said softly as she clutched her satchel to her side.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lady Knight

The Prodigal
Jun 9, 2004
Bama
✟19,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tallie sighed as she headed towards the door.
"Follow me."
They passed few servants as they walked. Tallie was greatfull that most of the servants didn't like staying on the upper floor when it was dark.
She lead them down a small hallway and opened a door at then end.
The only one in the kittchen was the cook, he was still cleaning up .
"Hullo Lady Talllie. Come for a snack?" he asked as he put a pan away.
"Not tonight Gentry. I'm just showing a friend the stables"
Tallie said as she made her way to another door on the right of the kitchen, near teh stove.
"Alrigh' miss. But they'll be locking up for the night soon. Take a candle wit you, missy" Gentry said as he wiped his hand s on a towl he carried on his sholder. After that the older man paid the small group no heed as he went about his duity.
'Oh tthank God he didnt ask any questions' she thought as she opened athe door.
Tallie took a deep breath before saying
"Through here, and just a bit farther are the stables. The only ones there will be the groom and stable boys"
She lead then through a small walk way and up to the door of the stables. She hesitated a moment waiting to see what the man would say.
((gahhh my brain is fried at the moment....sorry it this is a bit...out of sorts))

Upvote 0

ladyinwaiting16

The wife of a warrior!!
Oct 30, 2007
Pa
✟16,089.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Jared nodded to the two of them. "You two go ahead, I'll wait for you here. don't take to long, and I'll be able to hear you if you try to warn anyone."

Galena followed Tallie out of the room and back to the kitchen, where she had first started this journey out at. The smell of blood was stronger as she walked in front of Jared. She pulled the hood down further over her eyes, hiding the change they had went thru in the past few minutes. The longer she was around spilled blood, her eyes would turn a bright gold in color from their normal shade of hazel. Galena looked up to find they had arrived at the stables. A shudder went thru her body of the thought of riding a horse. Horses seemed to not like her at all, even when she spoke very soothingly to them, it did not always calm them down.

Upvote 0

Raphael45

Dec 7, 2007
My mind
✟7,884.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Rahke growled deep in his throat. This was definitely taking too long. It was time. He grabbed hold of the window ledge and found a foothold on the wall, but when female voices came from above, followed by a response from Jared, Rahke fell back into the shadows. In a moment, the voices were gone. In fact, all sound from the room was gone.
Rahke

Upvote 0