✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
:: Starlight :: said:
Aww... I hope you'll get it next time. I often have problems with getting clothes for me too...lol!
Thanks. *Sigh of relief* Man, no matter how many times I go on these service projects in Mexico, I'll never get used to it.

Upvote 0

*Starlight*

Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time
Jan 19, 2005
Right in front of you *waves*
Visit site
✟133,073.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
*~Laurelin~* said:
Thanks. *Sigh of relief* Man, no matter how many times I go on these service projects in Mexico, I'll never get used to it.
What service projects? What do you have to do on them?

Upvote 0

Stefania777

Lifting Shadows off a Dream
Oct 28, 2004
New Mexico
✟14,913.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
I agree, time alone is my favorite too! I can organize my time by myself then... it's fun

I'm glad you're so happy with your life! My life is ok...

I spent most of the day at my aunt's house with my family... everyone was talking about politics and other stuff which doesn't interest me, so I was reading a book ^_^ Later, we went to the church. What about you?
Politics eh...ya that is one of those subjects that just keeps going in circles, so it gets boring fast. I've been doing pretty good. This weekend I went to the senior art show and there was a lot of work that was simply stunning! I also went to the park with my friends and just messed around for a while. Then on Friday I went to the relay for life and walked around the track a few times to support cancer research. I also had a sleepever at my house and that was pretty fun. We watched sailor moon for hours! hehe. Yesterday was earth day so my boyfriend and I went to the University to celebrate. We walked around for hours in appreciation of the earth. The grass is so green this time of the year so we bought smoothies and sat down on the grass. We ended the evening talking to eachother and sitting on the grass. AND NOW....it's today. The day I devote to homework and studying.:sick: So that's what I'm gonna be doing all day. Well I'll talk to you later. Hopefully one of these days you'll be online when I'm online.:) :wave:
Love,
-Stefania

Upvote 0

*Starlight*

Jan 19, 2005
Visit site
✟133,073.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Stefania777 said:
Politics eh...ya that is one of those subjects that just keeps going in circles, so it gets boring fast. I've been doing pretty good. This weekend I went to the senior art show and there was a lot of work that was simply stunning! I also went to the park with my friends and just messed around for a while. Then on Friday I went to the relay for life and walked around the track a few times to support cancer research. I also had a sleepever at my house and that was pretty fun. We watched sailor moon for hours! hehe. Yesterday was earth day so my boyfriend and I went to the University to celebrate. We walked around for hours in appreciation of the earth. The grass is so green this time of the year so we bought smoothies and sat down on the grass. We ended the evening talking to eachother and sitting on the grass. AND NOW....it's today. The day I devote to homework and studying. So that's what I'm gonna be doing all day. Well I'll talk to you later. Hopefully one of these days you'll be online when I'm online.
Love,
-Stefania
So you've been doing a lot! Much more than me...lol. I don't go out at all, except to school and to the shop when I have to buy something. I see you had a lot of fun, especially watching Sailor Moon. SM is totally awesome! :clap:

But homework and studying isn't fun... I hope you won't have to waste the whole day doing it! :hug: You should also have some fun... =)

I've just spent the weekend being lazy. ^_^ I spent some time online, read a book, and watched TV... =)

Well, you're probably studying now.. I hope we'll talk later! :hug::wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Good Night Ya'll.. :)
1012-017-06-1042b.gif

Upvote 0

*Starlight*

Jan 19, 2005
Visit site
✟133,073.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
*~Laurelin~* said:
Different things, but this one was building a house. I needed the community service hours for school.
So you helped with building a house? That's interesting :)

Upvote 0

Stefania777

Lifting Shadows off a Dream
Oct 28, 2004
New Mexico
✟14,913.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
So you've been doing a lot! Much more than me...lol. I don't go out at all, except to school and to the shop when I have to buy something. I see you had a lot of fun, especially watching Sailor Moon. SM is totally awesome!

But homework and studying isn't fun... I hope you won't have to waste the whole day doing it! You should also have some fun... =)

I've just spent the weekend being lazy. I spent some time online, read a book, and watched TV... =)

Well, you're probably studying now.. I hope we'll talk later! :hug::wave:
Howdy starlight:hug:
Yep I spent the whole day doing homework...but it was art homework so it was fun.:) Seriously, if you lived closer to me you'd be out like every day. Staying home is so boring! Anywho, what book are you reading? I need to find myself a good book to read.:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Eponine

Not. One. More.
Mar 28, 2005
Brunswick, Maine
✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
So you helped with building a house? That's interesting :)
It was. Also tiring. I feel absolutely wrecked, especially since I'm still not recovered from being sick last weekend. It's been extremely frustrating; I had to miss 2 voice lessons in a row, one because I was too sick and another because I've lost my voice. It appears to finally be coming back, however, after being gone for 4 days, and I think there's a good chance I'll be completely better in time for my next lesson on Sunday.

Upvote 0

*Starlight*

Jan 19, 2005
Visit site
✟133,073.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
*~Laurelin~* said:
It was. Also tiring. I feel absolutely wrecked, especially since I'm still not recovered from being sick last weekend. It's been extremely frustrating; I had to miss 2 voice lessons in a row, one because I was too sick and another because I've lost my voice. It appears to finally be coming back, however, after being gone for 4 days, and I think there's a good chance I'll be completely better in time for my next lesson on Sunday.
Aww, I hope you'll feel better soon! :hug: How often do you have voice lessons?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.