Rona McDaniel says the quiet part out loud, attack on Israel a great opportunity!

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
>> Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel appeared on Fox News on Saturday, telling the network about what Republicans need to do to contrast themselves with Democrats following Hamas attacking Israel.

“I think this is a great opportunity for our candidates to contrast where Republicans have stood with Israel, time and time again, and Joe Biden has been weak,” McDaniel said. “And when America is weak, the world is less safe. We’re seeing this not just with the war in Ukraine and with an emboldened China, but now with an attack on Israel.” <<

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,262,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
>> Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel appeared on Fox News on Saturday, telling the network about what Republicans need to do to contrast themselves with Democrats following Hamas attacking Israel.

“I think this is a great opportunity for our candidates to contrast where Republicans have stood with Israel, time and time again, and Joe Biden has been weak,” McDaniel said. “And when America is weak, the world is less safe. We’re seeing this not just with the war in Ukraine and with an emboldened China, but now with an attack on Israel.” <<

Republicans have no real solutions to the conflict.

Our own intelligence community says this isn't instigated by Iran.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,281.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Republicans support Israel not for the Jewish vote but the evangelical vote.
Those who care about peace and harmony in the Middle East know that Netanyahu is the principal obstacle.
Palestinians, harassed and abused for years, have had much more than their share of provocation.
Granting the Palestinians human rights is the solution.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I sincerely hope that no one is excusing the killing and slaughter of civilians by Hamas as well as the brutal kidnapping that they have done this weekend.
Why would you post that to this thread?

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,273.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why would you post that to this thread?
That post was in response to the previous post above mine as well as a couple of other posts I've read this weekend on that topic.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
That post was in response to the previous post above mine as well as a couple of other posts I've read this weekend on that topic.
Ah, because the topic of this thread is RNC Chairwoman Rona McDaniel calling the attack by the Palestinians a "great opportunity for Republicans".

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,281.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Harming civilians is theologically evil. In a just war, civilians are never harmed.

Do you forget that Palestinian civilians have been living under cruel oppression for many years? Or that the lands seized in an act of hostile expansionism were not and probably should not be part of Israel?
Israel harms civilians. Palestinians harm civilians. Both are immoral.
God (and this goes for immigrants, too) doesn't see race, religion, ethnicity. They are all his beloved, made in his image.
Peace and mediation is God's solution.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I am going to stay out of politics, but we need a president that can bring countries together, and try and bring peace to the Middle East and Europe (to stop Hamas and Putin). It is a shame that a small group of people (Hamas) have decided to attack Israel. Israel should also not be oppressive to the Palestinians. If no oppression was the case, Hamas probably wouldn't have existed, or the chance to form. Both countries are in the wrong, as what Fantine said. The average Palestinian is probably for peace, but it is always the extremists that mess our world up. :( Israel and Palestine together need to take measures to end extremism, and lock Hamas up in prison.

On a more positive side note, Ronna McDaniel almost read like Ronald McDonald to me for some reason. Am quite tired now. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟101,338.00
Faith
Seeker
I sincerely hope that no one is excusing the killing and slaughter of civilians by Hamas as well as the brutal kidnapping that they have done this weekend.
??? really ???
I am disturbed how some people are not condemning terrorists acts but I would not randomly just say that in a thread like this.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

Yes, as careful as “our betters” are to hide the “how the sausage is made”, occasionally some parts of the “process” slips out.

This is that.

[Edit: I can guarantee that somewhere a Democratic strategist has made the same type of arguments to his bosses]

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)