Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Whatever you want to believe Dougg. Verses 3, 11, 12, and 13 use the word ge. A REGION!

No, that word only refers to a specific region if a specific region is mentioned or indicated by context (e.g. Matthew 2:20: γῆν Ἰσραήλ = gēn Israēl = land of Israel).

You've misinterpreted what the lexicon says about the meaning of the word.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Whatever you want to believe Dougg. Verses 3, 11, 12, and 13 use the word ge. A REGION!
verse 16 all is verified to mean everyone on planet earth, by verse 17.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
verse 16 all is verified to mean everyone on planet earth, by verse 17.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Simple: the "region" is the planet earth - the whole world.

At least we hope so, for DB's sake.

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟760,777.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I give up. You can bask in your deception.

Cool. Can you answer my question now?

How is one supposed to receive the mark from the AC if the mark is indeed a zebiba? How does one administer a zebiba to another human being?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I give up. You can bask in your deception.
What I think you should do is abandon your Islam/Mahdi scenario for the 7 years, and put it into the proper perspective for the Gog/Magog invasion right before the 7 years begin.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I think you should abandon your beliefs and the people who've misled you all these years.
I am not parroting any eschatology bible commentator or teacher. How about you - Joel Rosenberg, Joel Richardson, John McArthur ?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I am not parroting any eschatology bible commentator or teacher. How about you - Joel Rosenberg, Joel Richardson, John McArthur ?

At least one of those was exposed online ten years ago or so as a false teacher with a false gospel. Be careful, test everything.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
At least one of those was exposed online ten years ago or so as a false teacher with a false gospel. Be careful, test everything.
I am not a follower of any of them. Who was exposed as a false teacher with a false gospel? I am guessing, John McArthur?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I am not a follower of any of them. Who was exposed as a false teacher with a false gospel? I am guessing, John McArthur?
Each must seek on his own. Test anyone you think of listening to though, anyone, as Scripture says.
The false teachers are more popular for form posters than the true teachers , exactly as Scripture indicates would be today.
(so on most forums, that won't be accepted)

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Each must seek on his own. Test anyone you think of listening to though, anyone, as Scripture says.
The false teachers are more popular for form posters than the true teachers , exactly as Scripture indicates would be today.
(so on most forums, that won't be accepted)
John McArthur teaches a Muslim Antichrist is why I mentioned him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
@Douggg , just to clarify from the last post, you are not inclined at all to Islam or Muslim, right? That would not be good at all.
No, no Islam nor Muslim personality during the seven years. Islam ends with Gog/Magog. Then the seven years begin right after Gog/Magog.

There maybe some person claim to be the Mahdi as part of the Gog/Magog group, who knows? I am definitely not saying that will be the case. But there are plenty of nuts in the Islam world.

I once was watching a you tube Zakir Naik Muslim video, audience question and answer, which one guy stepped up to the mic and said he was the Mahdi. He kinda got rebuked.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟267,463.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Bipolargirl said:
Do you think the book of revelation is written in order?
The book of revelation is confusing to me.

It could be in order, one can try reading it in that way to see how it works that way. There are many interpretations of this book, more than what you even hear from who you ask. But none really know (many will say otherwise, I already know), and the endtimes would possibly turn out differently from exactly according to what any are saying, according to their interpretation. It is still definitely telling us, in the end times, though deception is widespread with the wickedness with rebellion against God, Jesus Christ wins, defeating those coming against him in rebellion, and there is victory for all those faithful trusting him, his saints, who will see the bliss with him forever for which everything was worthwhile.

LastSeven said:
Absolutely not. The book of Revelation is written in a style called "Progressive Parallelism", which means it retells the same events multiple times in progressively more (or less) detail.

This is one of various different interpretations. It is not definitely wrong, but there isn't something for certainty that it is right. It is valid for showing your explanation of it.

But some things repeated are symbols for a meaning. Other things in repetion can show a pattern. There is repetition of a kind when objects of natural provision for us are reduced by a third, at first, and later affected totally.

Douggg said:
No, no Islam nor Muslim personality during the seven years. Islam ends with Gog/Magog. Then the seven years begin right after Gog/Magog.

It seems that might be so, though I don't know when Islam will end. I don't see how it can possibly go on when Jesus Christ returns.

I see from prophecy, myself, from what Jesus foresaw, with world trends now that he would know about, that world crisis is coming soon, with changes to the environments and climates and resources around us, with what we with our civilization are doing. As long as we continue, we have responsibility in that with our choices. But there are great changes that are needed, that we can come to, that it won't be worse. We are wrong if we say it doesn't matter because we won't be here to see that. God does not promise that. We will see some of such trouble, more or less, with still being with our civilization. We believers are just removed from seeing coming judgment.

Last edited:
Upvote 0