Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
21 The one-conquering I shall be granting to him to be seated with Me in the throne of Me, as I-also conquer and am seated with the Father of Me in the throne of Him.

TexRec) Revelation 3:21 o nikwn dwsw autw kaqisai met emou en tw qronw mou wV kagw enikhsa kai ekaqisa meta tou patroV mou en tw qronw autou

[ISA W-H] Matthew 20:23 He said to them " the indeed cup of Me ye shall be drinking the yet to be seated/kaqisai <2523> (5658) out of rights of Me and out of lefts of Me not is mine to grant but to whom it hath been prepared by my Father.

2 MSS , TR and BM have "baptised with baptism preceding

http://www.olivetree.com/cgi-bin/EnglishBible.htm

NKJV) Matthew 20:23 So He said to them, "You will indeed drink My cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with; but to sit on My right hand and on My left is not Mine to give, but [it is for those] for whom it is prepared by My Father."

NASB) Matthew 20:23 He said to them, "My cup you shall drink; but to sit on My right and on My left, this is not Mine to give, but it is for those for whom it has been prepared by My Father."

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Final verse of Chapter 3: :preach:

22 The one-having ear let him hear! what the spirit is saying to the Out-Calleds.

ByzMaj) Revelation 3:22 o ecwn ouV akousatw ti to pneuma legei taiV ekklhsiaiV

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Revelation Chapt 3 without verse numbers.

Revelation 3 And to the Messenger of the in Sardesin Out-Called write! Now-this is saying the one-having the *seven spirits of the God and the seven stars. I have seen of thee the works, that [*the] a name thou are having that thou are living and dead are. Be becoming watching and stand-fast! the rests who were about to be *dying for not I have found of thee *the works having been filled before the God *of-Me. Be remembering then! how thou have obtained and hear and be keeping! and reform! If ever then no thou should be watching, I shall be arriving *upon *thee as a thief and not no thou shall be knowing which hour I shall be arriving upon thee. But thou are having few names [*even] in Sardis which not defiled the garments of them and they shall be about-walking with Me in whites, that worthy are-they. The one-conquering thus shall be being about-cast in garments, white and not no I shall be out-rubbing the name of him out of the scroll of the life and I shall be avowing the name of him before the Father of Me and before the Messengers of Him. The one having ear let hear! what the Spirit is saying to the Out-Calleds.

And to the Messenger of the in Philadelphia Out-Called write! Now-this is saying the Holy the True, the One-having the Key *of-the of David, the one-opening and no-one shall be locking and locking and no-one is opening. I have seen of thee the works, behold! I have given before of thee a door having been opened [*and] which no one is able to lock her, that little thou are having power and thou keep of-Me the Word and not disown the Name of Me. Behold! I-am-giving out of the synagogue of the Satan to-the ones saying them-selves Judeans to-be and not they-are but are falsifying. Behold! I shall be making them that they shall be arriving and they shall be worshipping before the feet of thee and they may be knowing that I love thee. That thou keep the Word of the endurance of Me, I-also thee shall be keeping out of the hour of the trial of the one being about to be coming upon of the being-homed, whole, to try the ones down-homing upon the land. [*Behold!] I am coming swiftly, be thou holding-fast which thou are having that no one may taking the crown of thee. The one conquering I will be making him a pillar in the Sanctuary of the God of Me and out-side not no he may be coming out still and I shall be writing on him the Name of the God of Me and the name of the City of the God of Me, of the New Jerusalem, the one descending out of the heaven from the God of Me and the name of Me, the new. The one-having ear let hear! what the spirit is saying to the Out-Calleds.

And to the Messenger of the *in Laodicean Out-Called write! Now-this is saying the Amen the Witness the Faithful and True, the beginning of the creation of the God. I have seen of thee the works, that neither cold thou are neither boiling/zealous. Would-that cold thou were or boiling/zealous. Thus that tepid thou are and neither boiling/zealous neither cold, I am being about thee to spew out of the mouth of Me. That thou are saying that rich am I and have become rich and not-yet-one need I am having and not have seen that thou are the wretched and forlorn and poor and blind and naked. I am together-advising thee to purchase beside of Me gold having been fired out of fire that thou should be being rich and garments, whites, that thou may be being about-cast and no may be made manifest the vileness of the nakedness of thee and eye-salve to annoint the eyes of thee that thou may be beholding. Behold! I stand upon the door and knocking. If-ever any should be hearing of the voice of Me and should be opening the door, I shall be entering toward him and I shall be dining with him and he with Me. The one-conquering I shall be granting to him to be seated with Me in the throne of Me, as also-I conquer and am seated with the Father of Me in the throne of Him. The one having ear let hear! what the spirit is saying to the Out-Calleds.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.